I just got socked in the jaw...

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 09:44 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
I just got socked in the jaw...

Hey BAIC,

Bear with me because i'm pretty f***ing pissed off right now. So about an hour ago, I take my dog for a walk around King and Townsend street by my friends condo in Downtown SF. As I approach the alleyways by the Academy of Art, I hear multiple squeals coming from around the corner. I walk over to see whats goin on and I see some guy dragging his dog out of his car and beating the crap of if! I mean, UFC style knock out punches. I run over and yell WTF are you doing??? He stops for a minute and tells me to mind my own f***ing business and keep walking then continues to beat his dog! At this point, im furious and get up in his face to push him off and this douchebag socks me in jaw! My dog was now going nuts and I didn't want to let go of his leash for my pups own safety. I did what I could to get him off his dog with pretty much one arm behind my back, trying to tackle him with my shoulder. Other citizens start to run over and break us up. Minutes later, SFPD shows up and puts an end to it. After giving them my story, they let me go. Douchebag on the other hand left in cuffs, probably getting charged with assault on me and hopefully something else for beating his dog. Did I do the right thing? I didn't realize it at the moment cause I was so pissed off, but what if douchebag had a weapon? Apparently, he started beating on his dog because his dog threw up in the car. Anyway, sorry...I just had to vent. For those who know me, you guys know how I am with dogs, or any animal at that. To anyone that is interested, I believe the dog is going to the ASPCA here in San Francisco. I'm sure they will be running some tests tonight and checking up on its medical condition and putting it up for adoption. What would of you guys done? Damn, my jaw hurts...
Old 02-16-2009, 09:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
crazy! glad he didn't pull a knife.

it's nice that you stepped up, but things like that can go terribly wrong in an instant. glad it didn't

and he'll get battery charges since he actually struck you. plus the charges for the cruelty to his dog

Last edited by Rescuer; 02-16-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:48 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
**** yeah! You prolly saved that dog and the douche gets his, man Im buying you a drink!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:49 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
i would have done the same thing...
Old 02-16-2009, 09:51 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
damn what a ****ed up thing to do to your dog.
Glad that dude went away in cuffs. Good job dude.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:51 PM

First of all..Glad ur OK...but I know that neighborhood pretty good...next time just call the cops before any confrontation..saves alot of trouble both ways!...
Old 02-16-2009, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by hYpE-R-29
First of all..Glad ur OK...but I know that neighborhood pretty good...next time just call the cops before any confrontation..saves alot of trouble both ways!...
that was my first instinct but I couldn't just stand there and watch him punch his dog while I waited for the cops to come...
Old 02-16-2009, 09:56 PM

You did the right thing. Ice the jaw and you'll be fine.

Right down the block from me too....damn.

PS- Still need that Defi cable?
Old 02-16-2009, 10:01 PM

Thanks Jason, I actually do still need it. Sorry, ive been so busy I completely forgot about it. ill hit you up sometime this week
Old 02-16-2009, 10:02 PM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
morally, you did the right thing. it's highly doubtful that was the first or last time the guy beat that dog or another one tho.

on the flip side, could have turned out much worse for you.....lotsa stories about folks getting killed while playing good samaritan, esp when breaking up domestic disputes, incl wife+gf+child or pet beatings. there are a bunch of nutjobs down in the SoMa area too. one of my buds has a loft down there...dope pad, but always a lota crazed homeless and other knuckleheads rolling around.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:05 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
dude thats crazy. u pry did the right thing. you should have gone and got a baseball bat and cracked the dude in the face with it though.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by so steezy
Thanks Jason, I actually do still need it. Sorry, ive been so busy I completely forgot about it. ill hit you up sometime this week
Its all good.

What was the guys dog doing during all this?
Old 02-16-2009, 10:12 PM

his dog ran away and hid behind another car the whole time.

oh yea, his dog looked like a boxer mix, brown and white. very good looking pup. i'm sure he will probably be tramatized when he gets adopted though. he will probably need to go through a few classes to gain his trust back for people. The cops had a little trouble getting his dog to stay in one place and when they finally did, he was shaking like crazy.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:14 PM

Car Info: 2008 Forester XT 5spd
Props to you Andy! Maybe he needs to see what it's like to be someones "dog" when he goes to jail!
Old 02-16-2009, 10:31 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Everytime I'm ballin' at the local park I always see these guys hitting and choking their pitties. One time this guy's pity went potty near the courts and he went up to it and put the dogs face in poop and decides to hit his dog. Wrong way to potty train by the way. I didn't say anything though. I wish I was like you Andy.

Quick Reply: I just got socked in the jaw...