I-Club Business Owners, I'm looking for Beta Testers

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 07:59 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
Post I-Club Business Owners, I'm looking for Beta Testers

Some of you already know, last year, I co-founded a start-up that provides communication solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Our first product is just about ready for market and we are looking for some companies to help beta-test the new platform. Knowing there are a lot of business owners on IClub, I'd like to put this offer out there.

The Product: A Universal Business to Customer Communications Platform.
Our dashboard puts all business to customer communications in one spot. This gives end-users (your customers) the option to contact to a business via Phone, Email, Webchat, and Text Messaging.
Below is a screen shot of our dashboard to give a better idea of how things look.

Name:  shl07DTl.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  40.1 KB

We provide the text messaging and webchat capabilities along with the platform so there's very little a company has to do to provide these. The Text Messaging is entirely contained in our platform, web chat can be installed on any website with a simple HTML cut/paste (we're happy to help with this part).

Our platform can communicate with some CRM's (Hubspot for example) or can function as a stand alone. If you do integrate with a CRM, customers will be automatically added to the system.
Using the platform as a stand alone does require you to enter in your customer information manually - however, this takes less than 10 seconds per customer from start to finish.

How Beta Testing will work: We provide our cloud platform to your business for a minimum of 90 days free of charge. In exchange this is what we ask
1) You must use the platform and make it part of the regular business process you use with every customer.
If you don't implement, the technology can't help you and we can't learn from your experience.

2) You will provide weekly feedback on the platform. This will consist of a brief phone conversation, or a 10 question survey.

In general we want to hear about:
  • What you like
  • More importantly what you don't like.
  • Any Glitches you encounter.
  • Any ideas you have to add features or improve the produce
Here is a link to our "Sales Deck for beta testers" if you want to see more

If you would be interested in beta-testing our product, or would like to know more; I'd love to speak with you. Please send me a PM or email me at: brett_klynn(at)workin.ai

A couple of notes:
This system is not currently designed for "1 man shops". We will be adding functionality for this later, but as of today it's best used from a desktop/laptop. This is ideally for a company with at least one person staffing an office.

We will be introducing functionality over time. You'll start with Webchat and Text Messaging and we'll add features or program updates on a weekly basis.

While our system is able to be applied to almost any business, it's not intended for mass text messaging (spam) marketing. We encourage people to use the system to communicate with customers or prospects. People who send out mass-spam will be removed from the program.

Last edited by Lowend; 04-11-2017 at 08:08 PM.