i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Bay Area (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/)
-   -   Fremont PD has an undercover V6 Mustang (https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/fremont-pd-has-undercover-v6-mustang-157334/)

Impreza01 02-21-2007 06:15 PM

Fremont PD has an undercover V6 Mustang

Like the title says; I saw the car pull over someone and then backup and the officers in the Mustang make the arrest. The car is a V6 Mustang (judging from the body kit of one right side exhaust and no rear spoiler and the wheels) with this color [url]http://www.jwford.com/images/bigphotos/PhotoArchive_45061.jpg[/url]. So don't go racing or speeding around V6 Mustangs in Fremont.

edkwon 02-21-2007 06:18 PM

Thanks for the heads up, i'd like to think most of us have enough class and wouldnt bother trying to race against POS Mustangs in the first place

KOSTI 02-21-2007 06:30 PM

Yup.. good ol fremont.

I used to live there for a good long 4 years. I remember seeing cops doing all sorts of undercover "tricks" to get people into racing and what not. Rumor had it they had people with moded cars running around all the time.

Do you remember that one cat with the motorcycle? Rosesetti, I think?

I am sure he is still around Fremont. I think the last time I saw him he "upgraded" to a big Suburban or something. At any rate, the dude used to roll out with people and bust everyone. He had, sure he still does, a rep for getting people who had mods and what not.

newyorkreload 02-21-2007 06:32 PM

Why V-6?

soggynoodles 02-21-2007 07:03 PM

[QUOTE=newyorkreload]Why V-6?[/QUOTE]

Why don't you ask Fremont PD if you really want to make sure it's a V6.

DLUX WRX 02-21-2007 07:08 PM

i think SFPD has the V-8 Chargers out looking for the modded cars

juicy 02-21-2007 07:15 PM

[QUOTE=KOSTI]Yup.. good ol fremont.

I used to live there for a good long 4 years. I remember seeing cops doing all sorts of undercover "tricks" to get people into racing and what not. Rumor had it they had people with moded cars running around all the time.

Do you remember that one cat with the motorcycle? Rosesetti, I think?

I am sure he is still around Fremont. I think the last time I saw him he "upgraded" to a big Suburban or something. At any rate, the dude used to roll out with people and bust everyone. He had, sure he still does, a rep for getting people who had mods and what not.[/QUOTE]

This bastard pulled over once for having my front windows tinted in my Civic. They weren't even that dark, something over 50% but then he popped my hood, looked under the exhaust... All I had was an intake and exhaust, both with CARB stickers which I showed him but he told me I could only have one of the two on, not both. Made me go to the state referee and everything.

Damn you, Rosetti!

stg2lgcy00 02-21-2007 07:22 PM

[QUOTE=DLUX WRX]i think SFPD has the V-8 Chargers out looking for the modded cars[/QUOTE]

Newark also has Chargers. So far I've seen black and silver ones rolling around town with 2 cops inside.

newyorkreload 02-21-2007 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=soggynoodles]Why don't you ask Fremont PD if you really want to make sure it's a V6.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you!

[email]rhaffer@ci.fremont.ca.us[/email]
[email]adelgado@ci.fremont.ca.us[/email]

Impreza01 02-21-2007 07:38 PM

[QUOTE=juicy]This bastard pulled over once for having my front windows tinted in my Civic. They weren't even that dark, something over 50% but then he popped my hood, looked under the exhaust... All I had was an intake and exhaust, both with CARB stickers which I showed him but he told me I could only have one of the two on, not both. Made me go to the state referee and everything.

Damn you, Rosetti![/QUOTE]

Yeah, Rosetti really made a name among high schoolers. Of all the police officers in Fremont, his was the common name when talking about cops. One classmate I talked to even said the guy had a trading card and showed me (he was pulled over in a 64.5 Mustang that didn't have exhausts because the guy was in mid-process of restoring the car).

soggynoodles 02-21-2007 07:38 PM

[QUOTE=newyorkreload]Why don't you!

[email]rhaffer@ci.fremont.ca.us[/email]
[email]adelgado@ci.fremont.ca.us[/email][/QUOTE]

No, because i didn't ask.

soggynoodles 02-21-2007 07:42 PM

[QUOTE=juicy]This bastard pulled over once for having my front windows tinted in my Civic. They weren't even that dark, something over 50% but then he popped my hood, looked under the exhaust... All I had was an intake and exhaust, both with CARB stickers which I showed him but he told me I could only have one of the two on, not both. Made me go to the state referee and everything.

Damn you, Rosetti![/QUOTE]

Damn i didn't you got sent to the ref. :eek:

A.V.E. 02-21-2007 07:53 PM

yes rosetti is still around. i live in fremont so ill keep a close eye on those mustangs.

-Ave

evsoul 02-21-2007 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=DLUX WRX]i think SFPD has the V-8 Chargers out looking for the modded cars[/QUOTE]

amazing that they will put so much effort into this ****... there is much worse **** they could be concentrating on.. i mean ya pull over an illegally modded car.. fine. but to setup a full on plan to bust cars... c'mon invest the money into schools or something constructive.

boostfed 02-21-2007 07:56 PM

they have a few in SJ too, there's a red one older model that pulled over my friend for "flexing back at him" , if anywhere SJ has the most, there's unmarked explorers, stangs, vettes and intrepids from what i've seen so far.