F'n HATERS!!! STi got egged in front of my house last night.

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 09:02 PM
vaj

Car Info: 2004 Big Booty STi with a two finger gap.
F'n HATERS!!! STi got egged in front of my house last night.

I don't post much. I just moved here a year ago. I barely know any Subaru peeps in the bay area. Like less than a dozen. I run no stickers of any shops. The only sticker I run is from a car club I belong to in Hawaii.

I was at a friends last night and came home after work this afternoon to a nasty egging. Like at least 6 eggs. At least three of which hit the car. I live in a good neighborhood. I have no enemies. WHAT THE ****!!!!

SUPER pissed.

Name:  IMGP7169.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  164.9 KB

Name:  IMGP7172.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  240.1 KB

Name:  IMGP7171.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  233.1 KB

Name:  IMGP7170.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  166.2 KB

On beer three now. Looking online to see how (if possible) to fix the clear coat. I washed it as soon as I got home but the clear coat is fubar in all the spots the egg was. I tried a quick swirl remover and no dice. It was getting dark so I couldn't really whip out the compound but I have no buffer and I fear I am over my head on this one detail-wise.

HATERS!!!

It was a total driveby from the CSI of the last picture. But this is in front of my f'n HOUSE!!!! Wasn't parked somewhere sketchy. I sleep here with my family.

And... know that even though I will sleep with the bedroom window open all summer, the fact that I sleep inches from my Sig and Glock, and that I have two dogs who bark at everything outside mean absolutely nothing right now. What can I do if it happens again and I hear/ see it? I can't release the hounds and run out in my chonies with my handguns.

Sigh.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:12 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Wow, APR widebody kit? Looks nice, got any more pics? Sucks about the egging, maybe try some meguiars cleaner, or other chemical product. The meguiars cleaner has worked wonders on various paint scratches and marks on psm. GL.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:21 PM
vaj

Yesh, its an full APR kit. I lost my parking spot at work and have had to park it on the street in front of my house for a scant three weeks. And now this.... so f'n lame. the clear coat looks like freaking leather where the egg was.

I was using the 3M polish so I'll try the cleaner tomorrow. Or some vinigar and water. Or something else. Sigh. So pissed!!!!

Detailers not afraid of some egg?? When this car was painted after the widebody I had the painter put quite a bit of clear on the car actually....

Hey subie OCD - I know it aint iclub but I have a pretty long thread on the build on Nabisco: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...olves+widebody
Old 06-25-2011, 09:22 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
That's sucks man. Your car looks like sex fwiw.
Old 06-25-2011, 09:23 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Check around to see if anyone elses car/anything else was egged..if so it may have been random...you **** off a neighbor? Park in someones spot? I've been housesitting and I don't think the neighbors know, so they park literally in inch off my rear bumper and box me in cuz they don't recognize my car
Old 06-25-2011, 09:31 PM
vaj

Thanks burnyou2! She was a lot sexier before some a-holes egged her. ;-(

slugrx - I totally checked the neighborhood as soon as I washed it. Nada. I was totally targeted lol... I totally have not pissed off a neighbor and the spot is literally in front of my house - we have three easy spots and never use anyone elses. I only brought this car to my house a few weeks ago as it was stored inside for the past year...

I hate when people box me in! Doesn't happen too much in my truck though... No one wants to mess with a bumper that high..
Old 06-25-2011, 09:38 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Yeah its a section of pavement that can fit 4 cars and its all in front of the house I'm staying at, and ill park at the front by the driveway and the dude parks behind me even though there's plenty of room for him to leave a few feet of space..

No luck finding a place to store? Ever check out that airport on lucas valley/smith ranch rd?
Old 06-25-2011, 09:46 PM
vaj

Beer 4 now. Not feeling better. Haven't checked out the airport yet. I'm kicking myself now. I've been stupid busy and figured it would be ok in front of my house for a while. I guess a few weeks was too long.... This is a nice neighborhood in Marin (only live here because I have a kid in school...) but go figure.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:13 PM
vaj

Beer 5 now... Planning on claying and compounding by hand tomorrow but I feel a proper wet sanding is in my future minimum. I so don't want to have to repaint. This is a custom color that was done in hawaii so it will be difficult to match correctly.

I think I'm gonna call Detail Addict on Monday.. That and file a police report with the above pics and have an insurance adjuster come look at it if I have to get it repainted. **** it. Maybe I'lll just sell the damm car. I just got the car registered and insured a couple of weeks ago when I took the car out of storage. Great....
Old 06-25-2011, 10:53 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
said you lived with family. sure no one else made any recent enemies. only time my place got egged was due to my brother. sucks about the car. hopefully something works on it.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:57 PM
vaj

Hmm.. my 6yo is on a swim team (ages 6-17) that just had a meet today with a rival swim team. Funny that you mention that because da wife just said the swim meet was a little agressive lol...

But my kid is so little. I sure hope this isht isn't starting in 1st grade now! hahaha
Old 06-25-2011, 11:11 PM

Car Info: drives a STi
Damn that blows. I hope those peeps that egged your car get their turn. My old suby and my bros cars was egged a few yes ago, finding out it was one of the kids across from us that did it. Across from us is a halfway home for troubled kids n teens. We only found out coz the kid was watchn from his window and was caught laughing his butt off. The mentors later apologized to us and that kid was transferred. GL with your suby.
Old 06-25-2011, 11:21 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Damn! That's seriously f'd up! That's one of the all time best looking rubies I've seen! Sorry to hear about this Dave!

Did you **** someone off on LV?

-- Ed
Old 06-26-2011, 12:01 AM
vaj

Man... I really hope I haven't pissed anyone off Ed! I *so* rarely drive the car that I'm not sure if its possible. I've only driven it on LV twice in the last month (5x in the last year +.) And I've been courteous towards cyclists and other drivers. ;-) That said.. I've noticed that people pull over when I pull up behind them. And I'm no tailgater...

I've got out my wetsanding gear from the toolboxes.. 2000 - 2500 - 3000.... a collection of compounds, etc. It looks bad though so I'm not sure how I'll fare..
Old 06-26-2011, 01:14 AM

Car Info: 2006 CGM Impreza WRX/ 1998 RBP Impreza 2.5RS
Gl bro, sorry to hear about this serious misfortune.

Quick Reply: F'n HATERS!!! STi got egged in front of my house last night.