FLI at new location.

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 03:12 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
FLI at new location.

I am sure all of you know this who need to but since Ihaven't been on for a bit take it as just a friendly reminder...

Fine Line Imports has moved their operations to a new more user friendly location at

1000 Piner Rd in santa rosa.

This is a boon for those of us in the upper north bay for whom a trip to Novato is a bit much, not to mention that I realy like Stephen's work and Miles' too.

Miles and Stephen are getting all comfy in their new space and banged out my thirty thousand mile service for a great price of $275.(full factory service using all oem replacement plugs , fuel filter etc.)
Anyone care to share what the dealer wants for this? I never go to dealers for services anymore but I have a feeling it won't be this affordable.

PS huck , if your lurking and see this , your car looks great and sounds damn good too!What did you think about the rental car full of Italian relatives in it??? You can tell me how good I look in a chevrolet, I felt real NASCARy. My uncle says in Italy people think nascar is stupid too.He's a consultant for Bosch ABS systems and his best friend from his Fiat/Lancia days is the Brembo contract negotiator for their Japan operations.... guess what he promised me for showing him such a good time? It aint just a sticker or a hat either!