Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 06:42 PM

Car Info: '06 WRB STi
Originally Posted by rbwrx
If you enchant those dagger with damage stamina you can sell them for a hefty profit, not to mention it'll also level up your enchantment skill pretty fast. You can buy a boat load of soul gems from the mages at the College of Winterhold.

My 49 level ranger thief Nord has 100 smithing/enchantment/sneaking and uses a deadric bow that does over 300 damage.

As for my female followers, I force them to wear legendary Forsworn armor .
Yeah that's what I'm working on right now. It's taking forever though
Old 11-29-2011, 06:45 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
anybody do the marriage thing yet? If so, who's the bride/groom
doing it tonight. and getting a dog
Old 11-29-2011, 07:03 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by Jodice112
Yeah that's what I'm working on right now. It's taking forever though
It'll get there eventually. Wait til you start leveling up alchemy. That skill takes a lot longer to level up.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:37 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by rbwrx
It'll get there eventually. Wait til you start leveling up alchemy. That skill takes a lot longer to level up.
Not even sure if I want to begin on that path, lol.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by huck
Too bad the followers are only good for two things: distract the enemies and carry your extra loot. They have limited conversation choices so talking to them gets old pretty quick .

Old 11-29-2011, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Not even sure if I want to begin on that path, lol.
You get the most skill points by crafting potions with multiple effects, say 3 or 4. Unfortunately some of the ingredients are hard to come by. I have mine currently at level 81, of which about 20 are from skill trainers/books.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:28 AM

just did what u guys said to do with regards to smithing. Went from like lvl 20 smithing to lvl 100 lol

Holy crap the improvements when u have high smithing is crazy! Daedric bow went from like 40 something damage to 107 damage lol. Armor improvements are great too. I went from running from Giants and mammoths to being able to face them head on (at least the mammoths anyways).

Was trying to do the enchantments lvling, and it's just too tedius. Can't speed click my way through it like I did with Smithing lol
Old 11-30-2011, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Krinkov
hey where'd you get hte Daedric bow? Im level 40 and havent see a single deadra or piece of deadric loot yet

btw you'll need a daedric heart to craft an daedric bow or the other daedric stuff. You can find one in the Companion's quarters (it's in the leader's room) in Whiterun. I was also able to find one for sale (luckily) at the Whiterun's alchemy store.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:56 AM

just did what u guys said to do with regards to smithing. Went from like lvl 20 smithing to lvl 100 lol

Holy crap the improvements when u have high smithing is crazy! Daedric bow went from like 40 something damage to 107 damage lol. Armor improvements are great too. I went from running from Giants and mammoths to being able to face them head on (at least the mammoths anyways).

Was trying to do the enchantments lvling, and it's just too tedius. Can't speed click my way through it like I did with Smithing lol
It's worth it in the end though. You can put fortify smithing on all your pieces of armor and be able to turn that 107 damage bow into a 300+ damage bow with absorb health or something.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:00 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Enchanting is hella easy if you have the coin, just like smiting. Just save all the magical items you loot but don't use and buy all the ones you find on vendors. Also save all of the jewelry pieces you loot instead of offing them on vendors. Disenchant those magical items after you have a bunch banked up and that will get you to about lv 35 and give you 1-4 exp levels depending on your character level. Then enchant all the jewelry with random BS and vendor dump it.

that got me to 65 skill lv in about 5 minutes.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:03 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by rau
doing it tonight. and getting a dog
i got the Lod quest dog last night to play around with. hes ****ing annoying.

I also completely re-rolled last night and am going strait mele-assasin. Already at level 19 with 97skill in sneak. Now I need a good bow and a good dagger....
Old 11-30-2011, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by irrational x
i got the Lod quest dog last night to play around with. hes ****ing annoying.

I also completely re-rolled last night and am going strait mele-assasin. Already at level 19 with 97skill in sneak. Now I need a good bow and a good dagger....
Methunes Razor and Blade of Woe for the dagger and Nightingale Bow.

If you have 100 smithing and enchanting though, custom made Daedric stuff is still the best.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by irrational x
Enchanting is hella easy if you have the coin, just like smiting. Just save all the magical items you loot but don't use and buy all the ones you find on vendors. Also save all of the jewelry pieces you loot instead of offing them on vendors. Disenchant those magical items after you have a bunch banked up and that will get you to about lv 35 and give you 1-4 exp levels depending on your character level. Then enchant all the jewelry with random BS and vendor dump it.

that got me to 65 skill lv in about 5 minutes.
good to know. so which perks should I select in the enchantment tree?

So how do u get sneak skill up so high? I know there's a place where u can backstab monks or something and they won't attack back, but is there another way to lvl sneak up easily? I'm still in Whiterun doing all the quests and trying to lvl up skills.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Jodice112
Methunes Razor and Blade of Woe for the dagger and Nightingale Bow.

If you have 100 smithing and enchanting though, custom made Daedric stuff is still the best.
is daedric armor better than dragon armor?
Old 11-30-2011, 09:57 AM

Getting to 100 smithing is easy. I'm currently at around 60ish in Enchanting. Once it's at 100%, i'm going to create a set of armor to enhance smithing along with a smithing potion in alchemy if i have that patience to craft the best possible armor...By that time i should be finished with the game =p