Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 04:33 PM

Game doesn't even let me favorite stuff. Have to do everything the long way. Oh well.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:02 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
Game doesn't even let me favorite stuff. Have to do everything the long way. Oh well.
Uhh that's weird, I favorite stuff all day, scroll over them and hit F =P. That blows.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:45 PM

Car Info: Type 53
Thanks to a wired 360 controller, I've had a decent Skyrim experience on my PC. I wanted to get into the 360 or PS3 versions, but I'm still not sure of it because of how choppy LA Noire ran on 360 among other games.

I'm a huge fan of RPGs, but I couldn't really immerse myself in this game, my attention span is really short these days. It's a damn fun game though the 10+ hours I put into just exploring the land thanks to god mode and noclip hahaha
Old 11-29-2011, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Uhh that's weird, I favorite stuff all day, scroll over them and hit F =P. That blows.

Had to make a new character because I had another irritating bug in the game. Shopkeepers and NPC followers would attack me for no reason (0 bounty, follower attacks after I ask them to part ways, potential followers sitting in a shop/bar attack me when they see me).

I then decided to go back to default on the keymaps and left 1 or 2 keys at default. Now the favorites button works lol
Old 11-29-2011, 11:12 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
so I played on PC for the first time last night... going back to console.

Don't get me wrong, it looks amazing on PC... but the flow of gameplay and controls are much better on console (xbox anyway).
Old 11-29-2011, 11:21 AM

Had to make a new character because I had another irritating bug in the game. Shopkeepers and NPC followers would attack me for no reason (0 bounty, follower attacks after I ask them to part ways, potential followers sitting in a shop/bar attack me when they see me).

I then decided to go back to default on the keymaps and left 1 or 2 keys at default. Now the favorites button works lol
Are you sure you didn't contract vampirism? At stage 4 everyone will attack you on sight.

Go under the magic menu and look at your active effects.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:20 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by Akira-R
Are you sure you didn't contract vampirism? At stage 4 everyone will attack you on sight.

Yea that has to be vampirism, go in at night to a spot where someone is sleeping, and then try to pick pocket them by sneaking with ur shoes off, then select suck some blood.

It's fun being a vamp, the bonuses are sexy. Most dungeons aren't outside anywho.

Could always make the habit of doing town crap during daytime and suck some blood and then go hunting. Or just plain go hunting to enjoy the bonuses at night.

Werewolfing is boring. Vamp gives you that sneakiness that I like. I jack folks all day. LoL.

I'm level 30 with dragon scale armor and daedric bow, trying' to level up my enchanting but it's such a ***** right now. Guess I could get that black gem and reuse it, but it'd take forever jus waiting on one gem and recharging and going back n' forth.

Last edited by iLoqin; 11-29-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:27 PM

Car Info: '06 WRB STi
I'm level 46 with 100 smithing and one handed with full Daedric armor. Currently doing the Dark Brotherhood quest and I like it a lot more than the Thieves Guild. I'm not good at sneaking up on people.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Akira-R

pretty sure, considering I just started the game and the only places I been to was Riverwood and Whiterun without doing any quests lol

btw how do I know if I'm a vampire or not? My new character just finished the first quest from Farkas and the Master Vampire hit me a couple times. But I didn't see any messages saying I'm infected or anything.

Last edited by TurnWRX; 11-29-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:38 PM

pretty sure, considering I just started the game and the only places I been to was Riverwood and Whiterun without doing any quests lol

btw how do I know if I'm a vampire or not? My new character just finished the first quest from Farkas and the Master Vampire hit me a couple times. But I didn't see any messages saying I'm infected or anything.
Go under the magic menu and look at your active effects. It shows positive and negative effects including diseases.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Yea that has to be vampirism, go in at night to a spot where someone is sleeping, and then try to pick pocket them by sneaking with ur shoes off, then select suck some blood.

It's fun being a vamp, the bonuses are sexy. Most dungeons aren't outside anywho.

Could always make the habit of doing town crap during daytime and suck some blood and then go hunting. Or just plain go hunting to enjoy the bonuses at night.

Werewolfing is boring. Vamp gives you that sneakiness that I like. I jack folks all day. LoL.

I'm level 30 with dragon scale armor and daedric bow, trying' to level up my enchanting but it's such a ***** right now. Guess I could get that black gem and reuse it, but it'd take forever jus waiting on one gem and recharging and going back n' forth.
hey where'd you get hte Daedric bow? Im level 40 and havent see a single deadra or piece of deadric loot yet
Old 11-29-2011, 05:55 PM

Car Info: '06 WRB STi
Originally Posted by Krinkov
hey where'd you get hte Daedric bow? Im level 40 and havent see a single deadra or piece of deadric loot yet
Get your smithing to 90 and you can make them yourself. By making iron daggers over and over, it literally only takes about 25 minutes to max it out, granted you have enough money for the materials.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:20 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by Jodice112
Get your smithing to 90 and you can make them yourself. By making iron daggers over and over, it literally only takes about 25 minutes to max it out, granted you have enough money for the materials.
If you enchant those dagger with damage stamina you can sell them for a hefty profit, not to mention it'll also level up your enchantment skill pretty fast. You can buy a boat load of soul gems from the mages at the College of Winterhold.

My 49 level ranger thief Nord has 100 smithing/enchantment/sneaking and uses a deadric bow that does over 300 damage.

As for my female followers, I force them to wear legendary Forsworn armor .
Old 11-29-2011, 06:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Originally Posted by rbwrx
as for my female followers, i force them to wear legendary forsworn armor .
Old 11-29-2011, 06:40 PM

anybody do the marriage thing yet? If so, who's the bride/groom