drug test

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 03:20 PM

Car Info: 2007 sti in shop...itll be a suprise...
drug test

do those detox kits usually work from like gnc. The ones that help you pass a urine test for thc.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:21 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
OK let me explain hwo the shakes, kits whatever work.

They do not clean out your system. THC sticks to the lipids in yoru body, hence them being fat soluable. they are nto water soluable like some other drugs and thats why it stays in yoru system.

Short of having a kidney dialysis, there is no way to clean you out. even then some can still be in your body fat.

ANYWAY:

If you notice with most of those shakes, kits, etc. they want you drink drink tons of water.

If you read the back of the label of those drinks you will notice that there is tons of vitamins, specifically the B vitamins.
Ever noticed after you drink a couple rockstars that your urine is neon yellow. this is caused by an over abundance of vitamin B, alogn with other vitamins.

Now lets combine the 2.

When you drink tons of water you overload your kidneys. You body will natuarlly quit filtering your blood and make priority to get rid off of the excess water. Upon doing this your kidneys can/will quit putting THC and other cell waste out through your urine. However this makes yoru urine clear. This is also why "breaking the seal" during a night of partying happens. There is a lot of excess water your body is trying to get rid of before it returns to its normal functioning.

Most toxicology labs will not accept a clear urine sample. This is why people use those drinks. The drink puts a ton of vitamin B and other vitamins into yoru system and overloads on vitamins. This combined with a surplus of water gives you yellow urine that has a smaller amount of THC in it. So rather than clear urine which will not be accepted you will have surplus water urine with surplus vitamin loaded urine which equals yellow.

I dont remember the ppm right now but most fruit and other foods have a tiny amount of thc in them, but nothing close to marijuana. you will always have a small amount in yoru urine and thats why a small amount in acceptable to some level.

The test are hit or miss and in my opinion are a rip off. You are better off drinking a ton of energy drinks or taking a bunch of vitamins with a huge amount of water and hoping for the best...but that is just my $.02.

Also think about this. those kits onyl say they can help you pas a urine test. if they really cleaned out your system, wouldnt they advertise passing a blood test too, cuz if it si supposedly cleaning yoru system, wouldnt it get rid of all of it.

also if you have to worry about taking test, maybe try to stay away from smoking. im nto knocking marijuana, i am just saying, if it is soemthing you have to worry about just stay clear of it.

Last edited by Irish_car_B0mb; 12-06-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:23 PM

Car Info: 04 AW WRX
not necessarily...my cousin used this to get into the marines and he got discharged after like a month of boot camp for a positive drug test... but I heard cranberry pills and lots of fluid works well, i know way too much thanks to my druggie brother
Old 12-06-2008, 03:30 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by jazzml
do those detox kits usually work from like gnc. The ones that help you pass a urine test for thc.

Pang nu shad yaar!

Old 12-06-2008, 03:32 PM

Car Info: 2007 sti in shop...itll be a suprise...
bra da byai si. oda ni mein penda
Old 12-06-2008, 03:46 PM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
also if you have to worry about taking test, maybe try to stay away from smoking. im nto knocking marijuana, i am just saying, if it is something you have to worry about just stay clear of it.
Damn right. If the test is for an important reason, by default they are, then put down the dope and try and get your act together long enough to get the test taken care of.

If that's too much to ask, you have a problem that's beyond peeing in a cup.

That being said; water, multivitamins, diuretic juices.

<< Worked in residential treatment for 9 years.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:10 PM

Car Info: nothing
steroids are bad.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:15 PM

Car Info: '05 sti
AgentX ftw. Synthetic pee . just strap and tap
Old 12-07-2008, 01:04 AM

Car Info: 04 java black pearl sti/06 honda ruckus
wizzonator FTW
Old 12-07-2008, 01:41 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Pharmacokinetics is the process of a drug going through your body. The half life of THC isn't bad about 30hrs for elimation, however the half life of the metabolites are horrible. Your drug test isn't testing for THC, that's the first point. The 2nd point is that the metabolite (the chemicals THC breaks down into) sits in your body for several months and that is what the test is looking for in your urine.

I don't believe in trying to bypass the drug test with some kit. However, you might want to get someone who hasn't done drugs, to **** in some container and put the container near your package in some briefs, then just open it up mid-way through pissing and pour it in their container.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:07 AM

Car Info: 2003 sy wrx
AgentX fake pee works everytime buy it at a smoke shop heat it up before you go to test site and hide it on your leg and empty in bottle. 100% guaranteed
Old 12-07-2008, 02:53 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX
Man Screw buying all these shakes. Stop smoking 2 days before the test and start drinking alot of water. Like peeing every hour. Drink some gatoraid too to give your **** some color. 4 Hours before yours test keep pounding water. Like a gallon of water. 2 Hours before your test get a really big thing of gatoraid and put a packet of Certo in it. You can buy certo at luckys, its what peopel use to make jam. Drink this and you should pass your test. Its worked for me every time and i know 2 other guys thatfollow the same method.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:05 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
this thread is full of nothing but fail.....