Drug test?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 10:13 AM

Car Info: 2011 STi
Question Drug test?

I wanted to ask expert people who knows about drug tests.
I'll be having one next week and I will be going to the red hot chilli peppers concert tonight. I do not use drugs but accodring to my friend who went last night, there were a lot of people who are smoking weed inside the coliseum.
The question is:

What are the possibilities for me to be positive on my drug test for just being the same "big room" with these happy people.

I have no clue on what i should be expecting and the dillema is I don't want to mess my job and can't miss this concert...

Thanks!
Old 08-25-2006, 10:21 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
you have nothing to worry about. the coliseum has ventilation. smoke rises. enjoy the concert.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:28 AM

Thumbs up

i think the vent weren't working as good as they were suppose to because it was pretty bad and my friend don't mind the smoke, but he's just giving me a heads up.
(he was sitted on the floor)

and i will be seating on the upper deck, which i'm not sure if that would be a good thing or not.

thanks for the info
Old 08-25-2006, 10:38 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX wagon=dead; rollin' in a Craptastic Camry!
If someone's not going to let you work because you went to a concert, do you really want to work for them?
Old 08-25-2006, 10:39 AM

Car Info: 06 STi
Ill be there too. But i probably wont be helping your cause LOL
Old 08-25-2006, 10:42 AM

its not that they don't allow people to go to concerts.. Its their SOP to do drug test (for screening) on new applicants. but people inside the rhcp concert is different. That's why i just wanted to know.
I don't want to sound all whiny but I just wanted to know the chances or how much do you need to smoke to be positive.(for future reference as well..)

Originally Posted by BlingBlingBlue
If someone's not going to let you work because you went to a concert, do you really want to work for them?
Old 08-25-2006, 11:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
you may have a slight amount of THC show up in your system, but not enough to have you fail a drug test. I went to Ozzfest and got drug tested by the Navy and Home Depot the next week and both tests came out good. If you are worried you can always drink a gallon of water for the two days prior to the test.

you will be fine though, as long as you dont smoke the chiba.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:11 AM

Car Info: '05 STI
Originally Posted by 06WRX4ME
you may have a slight amount of THC show up in your system, but not enough to have you fail a drug test. I went to Ozzfest and got drug tested by the Navy and Home Depot the next week and both tests came out good. If you are worried you can always drink a gallon of water for the two days prior to the test.

you will be fine though, as long as you dont smoke the chiba.
THC stores in your fat cells, water won't help you.

Drug tests aren't pass/fail. They show a level of risk. The employer won't get a document that says we found .0002 ppm of THC in X's blood. They just get a chart with a risk level that they put you in, for what types of chemicals they find in your blood. Things like THC are moderate risks, where as things like Amphets are high risks. People with nothing are low risk. I wouldn't sweat it, you'd have to do some serious breathing to get enough in you to register.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:25 AM

Water does help for urine tests, by diluting the urine.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:27 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
Originally Posted by FUNKED1
Water does help for urine tests, by diluting the urine.

No, but it flushes out your system. Also cranberry juice is good.

Edit: If you are really worried about it most Walgreens have take home self drug tests for dank, yayo, and meth.

Last edited by SUBY_6_STI; 08-25-2006 at 11:29 AM.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:34 AM

Yes, drinking lots of water does dilute urine. Drink enough water and you **** clear. It's clear because it has a much lower concentration of waste products, which include drug residues.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:37 AM

Shave ur head just incase they take hair sample instead of urine
Old 08-25-2006, 11:59 AM

i've taken more drugs tests in my life than i really should and have passed them all. the day before the test drink a gallon of cranberry juice and you should be fine. other tips i've heard of is taking a shot of vinegar, ordering the wheatgrass drink at jamba juice or for 100% gurantee you can always buy the $30 drink to dilute your system from GNC.. it's guranteed or your money back. make sure you don't drink TOO much water, if your urine is too clear they will think you have cheated and you will have to get tested again, which could only be a good thing for a drug-free person tho
Old 08-25-2006, 12:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
as long as you dont actually smoke the weed you will be fine. The amount that will get into your system is so minute that it wont matter.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: a few WRX's and a Z ;)
lol you have nothing to worry about. unless you actually hit a blunt or take a rip from a bong then you won't get any significant amount of thc in your system to cause you to fail.

-Dan

Quick Reply: Drug test?