Doomsday 12/21/12?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Doomsday 12/21/12?

Lol a close friend of mine took that day off of work to be with his family in their underground bunker... I personally do not buy into all this. However...The the Mayan calendar does not really predicted the end of the world in 2012 on December 21. It is only indicated as being the end of a 13th major cycle and there are other dates mentioned beyond it. The notion of a "Great Cycle" coming to an end is completely a modern invention.
However we do seem to be in the end times period of history in this year of 2012. For example, Jesus predicted for the end times seem to be on the increase now such as false Christs, wars and rumors of wars, famines, earthquakes. (See Matthew Chapter 24) We are seeing more and more of these things and also unusual weather. Astronomers also predict possible huge solar storms out of the sun in 2013, which could disrupt satellites.
According to those who have studied Bible prophecy, we will experience a 7 year period called the Great Tribulation (before the 2nd coming of Christ) in which "the beast" or anti-Christ will rise up to rule the world. This world leader will bring in a cashless system in which no one can buy or sell without a mark on the right hand or forehead. This will most likely be a microchip implant with all financial information.
“It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.” (Revelation 13:16-18)
There is now a big push towards one world government and the microchip implant technology. Politicians talk more about the need for global governance and a new world order. Microchips are now being used on around 8 million pets in the USA and are now being used on humans for medical ID and security. More systems are being set up to discourage and stop the use of cash.
When the microchip cashless system is fully put into place, do not receive the mark! All who get it will be condemned forever.
We could soon be catapulted into a worldwide government with a cashless system. When chaos occurs, people can get desperate and turn to powerful government control.

The US government now has over 16 trillion dollars in debt. There are over 600 trillion dollars worth of derivatives (bundled debts) circulating in the financial world and much of that is toxic A number of analysts are predicting 2012 or soon after to be a time of economic chaos. Gerald Celente of the Trends Institute says that in 2012 we will likely have an “economic 9/11”. This could be accompanied by war with Iran and/or collapse of the US dollar. There could be shortages of food and starvation in the USA.
While 2012 will not be the end of the world, we may see economic chaos and a march toward one world oppressive government. So we should prepare ourselves practically and also spiritually. Be ready to oppose this mark of the beast.
We have all broken Gods laws such as stealing, lying, pride, hatred, selfish ambition, and so on. We are all are guilty before God. Jesus paid the penalty for all our wrongdoings on the cross. People can receive forgiveness and eternal life only though receiving him as Lord and Savior. Those who do never have to fear death or the end of the world...sorry if I got all "honk if you love Jesus" on ya guys lol. I was raised Catholic as a kid but I my beliefs have changed slightly...the Aliens man.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:09 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
anyone who believes that the world is gonna end is a retard.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Old 12-18-2012, 09:27 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
So let me get this straight. People believe that the Mayans were correct predicting something catastrophic, but couldn't see the Spanish coming? Please
Old 12-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Originally Posted by Javirex23
So let me get this straight. People believe that the Mayans were correct predicting something catastrophic, but couldn't see the Spanish coming? Please

the Mayans possibly could not have finished the calendar because the Spanish army and leader Hernan Cortez wiped out the aztecs and the mayans got freaked out and went to Guatemala, the mayans still reside in guatemala till this day.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:33 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Fish year ends, something else begins. I highly doubt stars aligning some odd way will end our world.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:39 PM

Car Info: 2013 STI Limited and 1998 Legacy GT Wagon
Didn't the Mayan's also not have leap years back then, therefore by their measurement the world would have ended like 6 months ago or something?
Old 12-18-2012, 10:43 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
So when a calendar is only a year long, we're all cool. But when a calendar is 5000 years long, we're all gonna die.

Make sense.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:43 PM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
I'm ready
Old 12-18-2012, 11:07 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
You know, when our calendars hit December 31, we go buy the next year calendars and start again at Jan 1.

But if you really think the world is ended, I'll give you cash for your real estate.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:07 AM

Car Info: 2010 Impreza 2.5i Premium Boosted
What do bible quotes have to do with the world ending?
Old 12-19-2012, 12:29 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
EVEN IF the mayans predicted the end of the world, chances are we got the dates wrong when translating... or something like that.

Who wants to sell me their car(s) for cheap? World is ending after all!

edit: zomg wall of text
Old 12-19-2012, 12:33 AM

Car Info: 04 sti
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
anyone who believes that the world is gonna end is a retard.
+1
This Friday is going to be the most annoying day of the year with all the freaking idiots screaming doomsday on fb and reddit. Reminds me of the crazy rapture guy that failed twice last year. Here's what real scientists at nasa thinks:
www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
nuff said

Last edited by mugenbb6; 12-19-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:34 AM

Car Info: 2001 Acura TL - 2016.5 Mazda CX-5
Originally Posted by iDriveMyi
What do bible quotes have to do with the world ending?
really? did u not read what he wrote?
Old 12-19-2012, 01:04 AM

Car Info: hopes and dreams
Don't know but best time to have weapons, go bag and a plan. When SHTF im out this *****.