DEA Ignored All My Cries: Student

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 01:00 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by Brfatal
Shouldn't have been smoking pot. Less on learned. Stupidity gets you nowhere.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:06 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I don't think that is the point there. We are protected against cruel and unusual punishment in this country.

He was innocent and "released" They then forgot about him and left him in complete isolation for 5 days with no food or drink. That is the very definition of cruel and unusual punishment. He has every right to be sue and he will win.

So was the bust for ecstasy really worth it? It cost money to run that sting and it's going to cost a lot more money to pay for this guys false imprisonment.

The war on drugs is often a HUGE waste of money. We spend billions of dollars a year on weed busts big and small. Billions. Instead it could be decriminalized. You can then tax it and/or leave it a finable offense at certain levels and make money off of fines like we do off fix it tickets. Make money don't spend money. It's the basis of getting our asses out of this hole.

Spend that money and effort on all the heroine we're probably turning blind eye to coming out of Afghanistan and directly funding terrorism.
Please remember my statement was in regards to the dumbass remark about the cops being "haters" busting someone for smoking weed.

I agree with everything you've said but it doesn't change the fact that he was arrested for breaking the law. His 5 days of German **** Heaven occurred after he ****ed up and were the direct result of negligence on the DEA agents part not due to the ****ed up drug laws that we have.

Just because I don't believe in speed limits mean that I can ignore them without running the risk of police action.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:12 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
werd.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by irrational x
Please remember my statement was in regards to the dumbass remark about the cops being "haters" busting someone for smoking weed.

I agree with everything you've said but it doesn't change the fact that he was arrested for breaking the law. His 5 days of German **** Heaven occurred after he ****ed up and were the direct result of negligence on the DEA agents part not due to the ****ed up drug laws that we have.

Just because I don't believe in speed limits mean that I can ignore them without running the risk of police action.
Amen, bruh! If he didn't break any laws in the first place (no matter how asinine some might consider them to be), he wouldn't have been placed in the compromising situation that he found himself in. Too many people lack consequential thinking these days.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:38 PM

Car Info: 2014 Subaru XV (Crosstrek)
Originally Posted by FW Motorsports
His experience pales in comparison to SERE Training.
Didn't know officers have to take this kind of training... Is it for all officers?
Old 05-02-2012, 01:59 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Bet the kid's parents yelled at him after he got home from the hospital.
#Because Asian parents.
Ahhh made me lol so hard... It's so true.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:59 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX
Some of the replies in this thread are textbook examples of blaming the victim. Do you guys also blame rape victims for wearing excessively revealing clothing?

Regardless of weather or not there is any validity in the blame that is placed on the victim I think it is wrong to use it to obscure the fact that the perpetrator committed horrible actions.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:07 PM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!

My bad for not having the same views as you or beliefs... I might think your comments might be "dumb ***" but I keep it to myself. Chill out big boy it's a discussion.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:07 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by akdmx
. Do you guys also blame rape victims for wearing excessively revealing clothing?
Yes.

j/k
Old 05-02-2012, 02:22 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Some of the replies in this thread are textbook examples of blaming the victim. Do you guys also blame rape victims for wearing excessively revealing clothing?
If they're on meth, I would.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:47 PM
plays well with others

Regardless of weather or not there is any validity in the blame that is placed on the victim I think it is wrong to use it to obscure the fact that the perpetrator committed horrible actions.
WTF are you talking about?

Would I blame a rape victim for dressing skanky? No. Dressing like the girls I dated in highschool has nothing to do with being the victim of a crime dip****.

Would I blame a booze begotten drunk driver for getting a DUI or plowing into a pole? YUP. Causation is a mother****er. Break the law, bad **** happens.

His being arrested for illegal behavior has NOTHING to do with the DEA's negligence in holding him for 5 days. Somebody ****ed up some paperwork. I also have no sympathy because homie is about to get paid. A lot.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:48 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by wrxBRAH
If they're on meth, I would.
i LOLd
Old 05-02-2012, 02:48 PM

Yeah, totally messed up.

You need to be aware of life and use common sense. Don't hang out at places that could have 18,000 e pills when you are spending your day getting stoned.

I mean jesus christ hes a moron for being there, but still shouldn't be left in a cell. You can't say he shouldn't be compensated for almost dying when other scumbag ghettoites earn money off suing the police department in cities when they are totally in the wrong and don't deserve a ****ing dime.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:26 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
If this kid plays his cards right he can be set for Life!
It's like Survivor minus the commercials and he won lol
Old 05-02-2012, 04:01 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
WTF are you talking about?

Would I blame a rape victim for dressing skanky? No. Dressing like the girls I dated in highschool has nothing to do with being the victim of a crime dip****.

Would I blame a booze begotten drunk driver for getting a DUI or plowing into a pole? YUP. Causation is a mother****er. Break the law, bad **** happens.

His being arrested for illegal behavior has NOTHING to do with the DEA's negligence in holding him for 5 days. Somebody ****ed up some paperwork. I also have no sympathy because homie is about to get paid. A lot.
yup

Quick Reply: DEA Ignored All My Cries: Student