Former Sponsor

Car Info: a few WRX's and a Z ;)
someone kill this stupid thread.

mtia
Old 04-04-2006, 07:41 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by secretazn***
i think your boy is the one posting stuff about being "butt hurt," he went as far as to dig up old aim files and what not from his computer to satisfy the throbbing. "i been studying, but your post still pisses me off" - davon. sounds pretty serious to me. maybe your playing it as a joke, but your BF isn't, maybe you should stop "joking" for his sake eh?
Why would the way he feels about your posts change what I do?

I only joke around about your inncident cuz I think its hilarious that you get butthurt over it.

don't act like he's the only one whos upset...you are also, you are just trying to hide it, i've seen it through the way you talk in your other posts regarding this issue as well.

If you're gonna tell people to stop taking the internet so seriously, you need to learn to do the same as well.

GLIA
Old 04-04-2006, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX

don't act like he's the only one whos upset...you are also, you are just trying to hide it, i've seen it through the way you talk in your other posts regarding this issue as well.

GLIA
you can tell how i feel by reading a few lines on the computer? why would you even THINK how i feel? this is the internet, dont take it so seriously.
no one is "butt hurt" why would i humble myself and praise him?
all im bringing to attentoin is that your affliction to this internet forum and how serious you guys make it out to be is how you say "hilarious."