Cops brutally beat disabled man to death

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 01:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
none of you dirty cop lovers want to read this or what?
My dad was a cop..he spent 30 years helping people and risking his life. I love him.

Your post makes you sound like you have low intelligence
Old 05-08-2012, 01:35 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Wow so sick of this idiotic argument.

Clearly you are too f u c k i n g stupid to understand the difference between, POLICE, people payed by US to do their jobs (protecting us and helping citizens lives), and criminal gang members.

****ing idiot moron.

Also you are full of ****, when anything like this happens and is video it SPREADS on the internet. Get a life ya ****ing troll

Irrationalidiotx.
How are you to stupid to realized that murder is murder regardless of who the perpetrator is? "OMFG PIGS" bull**** in your first post makes you a brainless dip****.
I don't see you out there keeping the peace for, usually for ****-pay and always with no thanks from the fat ignorant *******s they protect (you).
I bet if you did you're weak-brained *** would crack and you'd kill someone too.

"Omg some cop somewhere is an *******; LETS BURN OAKLAND!"
Old 05-08-2012, 01:37 PM

Car Info: Limited WRX WFC #1122
Originally Posted by irrational x
What does being a cop have to do with murdering someone in cold blood you stupid ****stick?

I wish they'd have caved in your stupid ****ing skull instead of some poor insane guy's.

I bet now you're going to get all ****ing buthurt next time you get pulled over huh?
Damn get the sand out of your vagina babygirl. Getting all worked up for nothing

Anyways that's messed up, at least got the whole thing on camera. Bring some closure on the situation at hand and what really happend
Old 05-08-2012, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by irrational x
How are you to stupid to realized that murder is murder regardless of who the perpetrator is? "OMFG PIGS" bull**** in your first post makes you a brainless dip****.
I don't see you out there keeping the peace for, usually for ****-pay and always with no thanks from the fat ignorant *******s they protect (you).
I bet if you did you're weak-brained *** would crack and you'd kill someone too.

"Omg some cop somewhere is an *******; LETS BURN OAKLAND!"
"WHAT DOES BEING A COP HAVE TO DO WITH MURDERING SOMEONE IN COLD BLOOD"
^
You are on drugs, Get a life troll boy. Protecting us?

When have any of you been protected by a COP?

They beat a retarded person to death for no reason, while at the same time being paid to protect that person.

You fail to understand being a cop allows somebody incredible power with no oversight, thats why it's not a private industry job. If you think multiple cops beating this guy to death, and only being punished because it happened to be caught on camera. And you complain about video footage of it.

What the **** kind of American are you?

Anyways for more rational less idiotic people; dunno if this is true but interesting none the less, just got the link in comments.

"Was driving through Fullerton on way home from Disneyland 2 years ago. Needed gas, pulled off freeway. I was with my wife, two kids, and her brother. MY brother-in-law is deaf (wears a hearing aid), has the mental capacity of a 7 year old and can't speak. He takes his hearing aid out to get some sleep on the ride home as my kids are loud. Pulling out of the gas station, I broke some law about pulling across lanes of traffic from a driveway so a cop lights us up. Fullerton PD officer approaches my window, ID, registration, proof of insurance. I hand him the license and registration, but still looking for my newest insurance card. I keep coming up with old ones while the officer is calling everything in. He returns, explains what I did wrong. He shines his light into the back at my kids, then at my still sleeping brother-in-law. The cop calls back at him "hey buddy" and gets no response. My wife tells the officer he's deaf. The cop points his light back on him and says louder "hey buddy!" Just then, her brother wakes up and is a bit freaked out by a light in his face and lets out a wail. My wife says "Bobby, it's ok, just the police." He stops but is visibly shaken. The cop is startled and asks if he's on drugs. Wife says no but it is too late. The cop opens the passenger door and slams him face first into the ground. The cop takes out his taser and starts zapping him as he's screaming. My kids are screaming and my wife is yelling at the cop that he is deaf and can't hear any orders as his hearing aid isn't in. The Fullerton officer starts choking him with his night stick and then he's lifeless. The officer continues stomping on his back as more cops joined in. Once he was in cuffs, even though he was out cold, we were told to be on our way as he was arrested on drug charges and resisting arrest.

The next day we filed a complaint. The charges were dropped and my wife tried to sue the Fullerton PD officers on her behalf but because her brother was a ward of the state and he couldn't testify no lawyer would take it.

The Kelly Thomas murder brought it all back."

****pplsay comments on Shocking Video Of Kelly Thomas Beating Death Released --
Old 05-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
slow04wrx, you mad?

Old 05-08-2012, 02:34 PM

Car Info: 2008 specB
Sounds like its the Fullerton PD you have an issue with.

Hooray for generalizations?

Just like everyone who comes to the defense of law enforcement is immediately a piece of ****?

This MIGHT burst your bubble, but the world isnt perfect and unfortunately neither are some cops. Sucks but its the truth....

People talk a big game about hating cops until they have the unfortunate need of them and *gasp* they help you...
Old 05-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
****ing failure in this thread.

Can we get the Pic in the OP removed or at least linked because
1) its ****ing huge
2) i dont appreciate opening a thread and having that pic blasted all over my screen at work
Old 05-08-2012, 02:39 PM
jic

Car Info: 98 2.5rs/94 rx7/04 mazda6/06 audi s4/12 GT-R
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03

1) its ****ing huge
2) i dont appreciate opening a thread and having that pic blasted all over my screen at work
LOL thats what i first thought..oh..some skin..then some blood..then MOTHEROFGOD...
Old 05-08-2012, 02:58 PM
plays well with others

tl;dr

What the **** kind of American are you?

tl;dr
One that believes that, for all it's many failures, our justice system beats the **** out of most other places.

One that believes that I should respect the people that choose to don a uniform to protect us despite the handful of murderous *******s tarnishing their reputation.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:58 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 2015 Murano, 2017 NGM Camaro SS
Originally Posted by esousa22
todayyyy.. i-club = new nazioc
Oh, dear.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:59 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03

1) its ****ing huge
I almost made fun of him for failing to re-size but then I remember that IC is basically the only place on the planet that doesn't support BBcode re-size options
Old 05-08-2012, 03:05 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Wow this makes me sick! As for good vs bad cops I know several good cops and family members that are cops so not all are bad. This is just discusting to say the least..
Old 05-08-2012, 03:09 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Most cops I've dealt with seemed to be decent human beings and generally reasonable when you treat them as such. I have, however, run into complete ******* cops who are just on a power trip. Such is life... some people just suck and its much worse when they are in a position of power.

The main problem I have is when cops do something like this and get off easy with special treatment because they're cops. IMO the exact opposite should be true. They should be held to a more strict ethical code than private citizens and punished more severely when they break that code. With power, come responsibility. And in our current system there is not enough responsibility placed on such individuals.

-- Ed
Old 05-08-2012, 03:18 PM

Car Info: 2014 Subaru XV (Crosstrek)
Cops, gangbangers, soldiers, it doesn't matter the field or job, there will always be a bad batch of apples.

And yesh, brutal ****
Old 05-08-2012, 03:26 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by AWDfreak
Cops, gangbangers, soldiers, it doesn't matter the field or job, there will always be a bad batch of apples.

And yesh, brutal ****
Yah, what about all the good things gang members do.

Quick Reply: Cops brutally beat disabled man to death