Brz

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 09:43 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Ima just get a BR-Zed and do a bumper swap with a GT-86.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Wanna give me your 2 cents on how many ****ing employees you can fit in your "STI"?

iswydt
Old 03-22-2012, 10:01 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Originally Posted by irrational x
how does going upscale translate to:

making an ultra-premium version of an STI is hardly making an S500...
What does luxo bling bring? Well let me see here, more weight, more cost, more maintenance when it all starts taking a sh*t on you, higher insurance, & the list goes on & on...You really want a ****ing STI with all that unecessary crap, what you live in your car or something? STI is for racing & going fast in all conditions (mainly rallying), not cruising around like your in a BMW or Mercedes (luxury brand). C'mon people, trying to make something it clearly isn't intended for is just plain stupid. I don't ever need any luxury options in my vehicle, i drive to get me places & have fun on occasion. I could care less for heated seats, leather interior, sun/moon roofs, power everything, nav (by the way all factory units suck dick & are waaay overpriced anyways), cruise control (which i never used in my 06 STi), ugly bling chrome trim everywhere, overdone sound deadening, you catch my drift? That's why the 04-07 STi's were the best cuz they were all raw & not ****ed with, imho they just kept getting worse from 08+. Now don't go trying to flame my *** for all this now, it's all my opinions & thinking, but i tend to think of it as all sensible. You want luxury, your looking/shopping at the wrong brand!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by STiWRX06
What does luxo bling bring? Well let me see here, more weight, more cost, more maintenance when it all starts taking a sh*t on you, higher insurance, & the list goes on & on...You really want a ****ing STI with all that unecessary crap, what you live in your car or something? STI is for racing & going fast in all conditions (mainly rallying), not cruising around like your in a BMW or Mercedes (luxury brand). C'mon people, trying to make something it clearly isn't intended for is just plain stupid. I don't ever need any luxury options in my vehicle, i drive to get me places & have fun on occasion. I could care less for heated seats, leather interior, sun/moon roofs, power everything, nav (by the way all factory units suck dick & are waaay overpriced anyways), cruise control (which i never used in my 06 STi), ugly bling chrome trim everywhere, overdone sound deadening, you catch my drift? That's why the 04-07 STi's were the best cuz they were all raw & not ****ed with, imho they just kept getting worse from 08+. Now don't go trying to flame my *** for all this now, it's all my opinions & thinking, but i tend to think of it as all sensible. You want luxury, your looking/shopping at the wrong brand!
You're just pissed because you cant afford one

Old 03-22-2012, 10:06 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX hatchback Automatic SONNNNN!
Trolololololololololol
Old 03-22-2012, 10:11 PM

[QUOTE=stupidchicken03;3222762]You're just pissed because you cant afford one

Pissed, far from it, i'm just trying to talk some sense into these ****ers...Oh, like you can afford one yourself, haha! Ain't you got some gay talkin' to do over in your meat thread, iswygrdot!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:11 PM

^ you're doing it wrong.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:12 PM

Car Info: Fast
Stop feeding the troll (STiWRX06)
Old 03-22-2012, 10:17 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Pissed, far from it, i'm just trying to talk some sense into these ****ers...Oh, like you can afford one yourself, haha! Ain't you got some gay talkin' to do over in your meat thread, iswygrdot!

Old 03-22-2012, 10:18 PM

lol'd
Old 03-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Churro Aficionado

Old 03-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Retired War Hero

Car Info: .gifs
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
You're just pissed because you cant afford one

and the scion is STARTING at $25k, subaru has dibs on the higher trims, so with the fancy dealer mark-up, i'm betting $30k for a ****ing brz.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:20 PM

*dying* omg......save me baby jesus oh god....
Old 03-22-2012, 10:23 PM

^Hahaha, me too...you want the tip or the whole shabang...***, gas, or cash-no one rides for free!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Churro Aficionado

^Hahaha, me too...you want the tip or the whole shabang...***, gas, or cash-no one rides for free!
first time ive heard that today

Quick Reply: Brz