Board warnings/errors?

Old 03-21-2003, 03:17 AM

Car Info: RIP: 2000 2.5RS Sedan, BRP Now: 08 WRB WRX Hatch
Board warnings/errors?

for the past couple days i've been getting this warning at the top of the page when i click on a thread:
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/iclub/public_html/forums/global.php:375) in /home/iclub/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1573
and when i click on the box to go the the last unread post i get the same thing and the rest of the page doesn't load. i've also noticed that all the attached images in every thread have a red X

is it just me or is something going on??
Old 03-21-2003, 05:28 AM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Originally posted by Daios
for the past couple days i've been getting this warning at the top of the page when i click on a thread:

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/iclub/public_html/forums/global.php:375) in /home/iclub/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1573

and when i click on the box to go the the last unread post i get the same thing and the rest of the page doesn't load. i've also noticed that all the attached images in every thread have a red X

is it just me or is something going on??

There's definitely something going on with i-club's server. I PM'ed Alex last night but don't know if he's on it, yet. I have my i-Club account set up to e-mail me when a subscribed thread gets a new posted message - I get the e-mails but clicking on the link takes me to a 'dead' error page, not the thread.

Also, I can't seem to mark any forums as (all messages will be marked as having been) 'read' - I get another error message.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 03-21-2003, 06:07 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
i-Club message board seems to be working fine again. Thanks, Alex.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush