BF3 or MW3?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 01:48 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by 04Impreza
Waiting outside the GS in San Leandro on E14th, 30 mins to go. Couple people were playing it in store and it looks great
Had the game to myself for two hours from 8-10 at the midnight launch. It's ****ing ****!
Old 10-25-2011, 02:08 AM

Car Info: '97 Grandpa Gold Jetta
Originally Posted by rau
Had the game to myself for two hours from 8-10 at the midnight launch. It's ****ing ****!
Nice!! Noticed when I went in to get finalized a couple people playing it. Been playing the campaign so far and loving it!! Even though I'm blowing hardcore **** star style since I havent played a shooter game in months lol
Old 10-25-2011, 02:49 AM

Car Info: 2009 VW GTI and a Chevy
Uhm, i pre-ordered a physical copy just so that this origin BS will download it? WTF?!?
Old 10-25-2011, 06:21 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
^?????
Old 10-25-2011, 12:01 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by Heedz
^?????
yeh Im a bit confused too, you ordered the physical (disc) copy of the game, but you also want to download the digital only version off Origin?
Old 10-25-2011, 12:16 PM

Car Info: 2009 VW GTI and a Chevy
Originally Posted by Krinkov
yeh Im a bit confused too, you ordered the physical (disc) copy of the game, but you also want to download the digital only version off Origin?
No, it's the way the have it set up through Origin. I got my copy from gamestop last night. I assumed it would install through the disc, but after installing Origin, then updating Origin, Origin proceeded to download the game while using the disc too. (So it later asked me for Disc 2 as the game came with 2 discs but I didn't see the point as it said it was downloading frikin 11gb).
Anyway, while playing SCII last night, a lot of guys said they didn't bother getting the game because of Origin. Now I see why. Origin is trash. The furthest from a seamless set-up. You open up Origin, which opens up your browser from where you chose a server. Then it opens up the game... What was wrong with finding servers with the in-game method that BF2 had used. In-game selection is done in BFBC2 as well. -_-

I havn't had a good experience yet on any server. Idk if it's my machine or the servers are just so dang laggy. I have no idea where i'm being shot at from and my body keeps getting left behind...
Old 10-25-2011, 12:33 PM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
How do you play on the PC? You use a controller or keyboard? I have never liked the computer as much as the gaming systems.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:28 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by Tadddd
No, it's the way the have it set up through Origin. I got my copy from gamestop last night. I assumed it would install through the disc, but after installing Origin, then updating Origin, Origin proceeded to download the game while using the disc too. (So it later asked me for Disc 2 as the game came with 2 discs but I didn't see the point as it said it was downloading frikin 11gb).
Anyway, while playing SCII last night, a lot of guys said they didn't bother getting the game because of Origin. Now I see why. Origin is trash. The furthest from a seamless set-up. You open up Origin, which opens up your browser from where you chose a server. Then it opens up the game... What was wrong with finding servers with the in-game method that BF2 had used. In-game selection is done in BFBC2 as well. -_-

I havn't had a good experience yet on any server. Idk if it's my machine or the servers are just so dang laggy. I have no idea where i'm being shot at from and my body keeps getting left behind...
Origin = dedicated servers. Less lag, less hackers.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:31 PM

Car Info: '14 Odyssey & '13 Prius
Any reviews from PS3 guys?
Old 10-25-2011, 10:59 PM

Car Info: '97 Grandpa Gold Jetta
Finished the campaign on Normal earlier today on PS3, loved it. Really liked the story, feel of the game, graphics are top notch and even on Normal there were some challenging parts. Only gripe about the campaign was that the computer on your side, would "lag" sometimes to move on to the next portion of the mission.

Multiplayer has been awesome. No getting kills by grazing your targets, excellent graphics, haven't experienced any lag, iron sights were killing me though. Couldn't get a steady aim, but then again I haven't played a FPS in months. I love MP mode Rush, TDM with an actual purpose.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:31 PM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
Originally Posted by 04Impreza
Finished the campaign on Normal earlier today on PS3, loved it. Really liked the story, feel of the game, graphics are top notch and even on Normal there were some challenging parts. Only gripe about the campaign was that the computer on your side, would "lag" sometimes to move on to the next portion of the mission.

Multiplayer has been awesome. No getting kills by grazing your targets, excellent graphics, haven't experienced any lag, iron sights were killing me though. Couldn't get a steady aim, but then again I haven't played a FPS in months. I love MP mode Rush, TDM with an actual purpose.
Add me!
Old 10-25-2011, 11:31 PM

Car Info: Type 53
GTAV all the way.
Old 10-25-2011, 11:42 PM

Car Info: '06 WRB STi
Originally Posted by mcast
GTAV all the way.
I can't wait for the trailer!
Old 10-26-2011, 12:26 AM

Car Info: Hybrid
It helps if your internet doesn't suck... no lagg
Old 10-26-2011, 10:12 AM

Car Info: 05 Aspen Wagon
Got it last night for PC, much better than beta, still takes some getting used to, but overall very pleased with game.

Probably gonna pick up MW3 later on anyways though

Quick Reply: BF3 or MW3?