BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 05:26 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Dueces exchanged with a white bugeye sedan lowered on 05 wrx stockers on san mateo ave at scott behind tanforan...then saw the same bugeye on westborough by elcamino driving next to a cgm sti 0405 taillights

Then saw a yellow 0405 sti with a bunch of black accents on elcamino turning onto mclellan by south city bart

And a silver 0809 wrx sedan with exhaust turned onto junipero serra from hickey
Old 09-13-2012, 09:39 PM

Car Info: (sold)2004 WRB STi, MY05 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by DSav408
Well lemme know if you wanna go there on a Friday. I can get a few people. Or the Sunnyvale one would probably have more people.

Haha thanks dude! I appreciate it. Yeah his BOV is pretty loud, he's stage 2 I think.
Sorry for the late reply but I got back from Vegas and am still in a sluggish mode. I'll check the meets section to see which meet is which (time wise) but it sounds fun.

Also, cruised with a 04/05 STi with fogs last night when I was cruising home on Landess and splitted near Cataldi park. Filipino cat cruising behind me and we said "wsups" and exchanged deuces
Old 09-14-2012, 12:29 AM

Car Info: @eatwithnaveed
There was a 2011 plasma blue Wrx, a wrb 05 Sti, and a silver bugeye at 7th street tonight. Also, on 880 right by Davis heading south, I raced a 05 Sti with gold wheels, exhaust, and wingless. I was in a dark grey srt8 jeep Cherokee
Old 09-14-2012, 06:51 AM

Car Info: Reason
Dark grey (UGM?) 07 STi limited with an angled exhaust, Evo-esque roof vane, carbon trunk, low offset black wheels, and a VTA BOV just drove by me as I'm walking down 4th avenue in SF between Clement and Geary on my way to my garage space on 5th.

Your car sounds great!
Old 09-14-2012, 08:41 AM

Lafayette/Laurie...silver 04/05 STi with a iclub sticker...spotted you in my work car. I was the white impala at the light to the left of you.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:09 AM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza Wagon [Voltex :P], 1996 Impreza 2dr
280s from geneva till hwy 1 split wrb 04-05 sti on gold bbs with a fmic and cobb style exhaust, tried to throw a V but you were on your phone.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:14 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
White 2012 impreza. Black wheels. Full tint. Rack. Fog lights on Santa Teresa. You pulled int your work.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:27 AM

Just spotted..blue WRX with the lice plate that starts with EJ25...spotted on De La Cruz a minute ago
Old 09-14-2012, 12:11 PM

White bug eye sedan on 85N.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:27 PM

Car Info: 2011 Infiniti G37
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
Yup. Merge @ 25mph and then they get really pissed off if you distract them from whatever they are staring at in their lap by actually trying to use the roadway. Gridlock due to morons parked diagonally in the middle of intersections trying to squeeze through. Saw some lady try to do a 3 point turn on Hillsdale and sort of get stuck there looking helpless. No one and I mean no one stops at stops signs or knows what to do when there are 4 stops signs in one intersection. The same person that will roll through a stop will then putz along at 10mph where it seems like they are inspecting their floor mats. But yeah, watch out when someone does something rude or dangerous to you - it seems to really **** them off if you don't allow them to collide with you or something. Seems like a dangerous combination of boredom, pride, and a lack of basic driving abilities.

It's hard to blame them though. It's frustrating, but - our systems are teaching people that they do not need to know anything about driving in order to operate a vehicle, and that the only thing you will ever get in trouble for is speeding. It shows in the driving here over the last 15 years. It's so depressing.

I really don't understand the random/instant rage though. I mean how does some random lady know I am not going to follow her home and make a hat out of her face?
Dude. Yes. I agree 100% with you here buddy. this one time I was hopping on 280 from page mill in Palo Alto (which is a terrible, terrible road during rush hour). It's only 2 lanes going each way and once you pass foothill expressway, it goes from 35 to 50 mph and I dont think a lot of people understand that. well this lady in a bimmer was going 45 the whole stretch in the left lane, as we were coming down the hill approaching 280 she slows down to try to change lanes to get onto 280N. so i downshift into 3rd gear and I have a pretty loud exhaust, I kind of get on her tail a little bit cuz I was trying to go thru to 280S. Well she apparently didn't understand the concept of downshifting and thought I was trying to be a dick or something cuz she proceeded to brake check me and then as i passed her she was obviously irate, as I could see her screaming at me lol.

Now that I have a daily commute from PA to SJ, the one thing I've really noticed that pisses me off more than anything else is when people REFUSE to allow you to change lanes (mostly when I want to get around someone so I can drive faster). People are such dicks, I feel like I can't even put my signal on sometimes because people will speed up just so I can't change lanes. There are also instances when I will get stuck aside like 3 cars going the exact same speed and I literally can't get around them. I'll blow past you in like 2 seconds anyways, so what difference does it make if I get in front of you or not? so frustrating lol
Old 09-14-2012, 12:37 PM

Car Info: WRB Wagon
Originally Posted by McLovinMyWRX
Dude. Yes. I agree 100% with you here buddy. this one time I was hopping on 280 from page mill in Palo Alto (which is a terrible, terrible road during rush hour). It's only 2 lanes going each way and once you pass foothill expressway, it goes from 35 to 50 mph and I dont think a lot of people understand that. well this lady in a bimmer was going 45 the whole stretch in the left lane, as we were coming down the hill approaching 280 she slows down to try to change lanes to get onto 280N. so i downshift into 3rd gear and I have a pretty loud exhaust, I kind of get on her tail a little bit cuz I was trying to go thru to 280S. Well she apparently didn't understand the concept of downshifting and thought I was trying to be a dick or something cuz she proceeded to brake check me and then as i passed her she was obviously irate, as I could see her screaming at me lol.

Now that I have a daily commute from PA to SJ, the one thing I've really noticed that pisses me off more than anything else is when people REFUSE to allow you to change lanes (mostly when I want to get around someone so I can drive faster). People are such dicks, I feel like I can't even put my signal on sometimes because people will speed up just so I can't change lanes. There are also instances when I will get stuck aside like 3 cars going the exact same speed and I literally can't get around them. I'll blow past you in like 2 seconds anyways, so what difference does it make if I get in front of you or not? so frustrating lol
Lol ^ too true!!! The trials and tribulations of 280 commuters, not to mention trying to keep quiet making the loop around our friendly foothill cop.. with the stereotypical ******* stache..
Old 09-14-2012, 01:20 PM

Blue gc with black wheels in the lucky parking lot on blossom hill and Santa Teresa. Ru chef license plate.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:32 PM

Car Info: 2015 FXT Stage II
Plasma GR WRX hatch with CS style rep, mud flaps, and red tail overlays 101N in traffic around 3pm ish. We exchanged dueces as you passed me in the carpool lane.

Last edited by PROcede; 09-14-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:20 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRB WRX
Did it make you angry that you saw another cs lip? Lol
Old 09-14-2012, 05:30 PM

Car Info: 2015 FXT Stage II
Originally Posted by SubbieMedic
Did it make you angry that you saw another cs lip? Lol
Nope but i think it was the guy who was saying his was "bad fitment" and bashing it lol!

I'm sure Sunday i'll see hundres of GR's with the CS style lip, it's really the nicest lip out imo.

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.