BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 06:30 AM

Car Info: 2008 SSM WRX Premium
Had a little fun with a black hawkeye on MacArthur Rd in Tracy this morning

Took me by surprise when I was cruising at 30 and the hawkeye launched it, didn't take long for me to catch up! Lmao
Old 09-08-2012, 08:49 AM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me
Originally Posted by Blue T-WReX

I don't know this guy was a special kind of retard. He swerved left so hard while flooring it he had to oversteer right to correct it. I'm done with the rant haha just let it die unless he's on here
Just shows how much he wants to be Ken block.

but that driver sounded crazy... glad you're safe though
Old 09-08-2012, 10:20 AM

Car Info: 2008 specB
Originally Posted by Heedz
Its cause we drive Toyota TLs or Acura Camrys
They should at least look around in confusion wondering where the boxer rumble is coming from tho
Old 09-08-2012, 10:34 AM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza Wagon [Voltex :P], 1996 Impreza 2dr
Saw a white bug eye wagon with gold bbs' on west hillsdale blvd near CSM around 6:30pm. Also saw another bug eye wagon i think sedona red on 92 east on what i think are gold rims around 9:30pm. It was dark and couldn't see it too well.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:13 AM

Car Info: hopes and dreams
Originally Posted by Blue T-WReX
To the douchebag asian looking guy with dark glasses driving the n/a base model charcoal gray 08-12 impreza today around 11:30 on 237 westbound. You were doing ~ 55 mph in the slow lane, and as I slowly passed you doing 65 with cruise control on you for some reason found it nessecary to swerve into my lane and get about 1 foot from my rear bumper, proceding to tailgate me, and then drive over the double white line for the commuter lane (which i think is illegal, not sure) in such a way that your back end came out and you almost lost it into the center divide, after all those embarrassing shenanigans you also thought it was necessary to mug me while you drove by as if I had done something wrong. I don't know what you thought you were doing, I don't know if you thought I would give you a thumbs up and think "cool bro, you almost hit my car and then totaled yours you must be a racecar driver" and that we'd be buddies. No, that didn't happen. YES I flipped you off, why the hell were you so surprised? You're really not that cool and you driving that car like a dick is what gives Subaru drivers a bad name, knock it the fu*k off.

/endrant
:furious:

not as bad as the other day i went to take a look at an evo for my brother and in the same parking lot a car full of young white kids smoking cigarettes kept talking **** in their 06-07 wrx that mom and dad must have just bought them considering it had a used car lot plates. They kept talking **** and wanting to race for pink slips and blah blah blah. I do hope they know that the evo would have smoked them.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:09 PM

Car Info: (sold)2004 WRB STi, MY05 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by DSav408
Was cruising down 680N with Ortizd (white 05 STi). I was in the psm GD when a passenger from a dark Acura TL threw a peace sign to both of us.
ahahaha that was me! My sister and I were heading back from Valleyfair and spotted you two...i wondered if both of you guys saw the deuces but ya both did. Ahaha finally spotted but not even in my STi

what kind of exhaust do you have? sounds sick man
Old 09-08-2012, 12:42 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by immmikey

ahahaha that was me! My sister and I were heading back from Valleyfair and spotted you two...i wondered if both of you guys saw the deuces but ya both did. Ahaha finally spotted but not even in my STi

what kind of exhaust do you have? sounds sick man
Haha awesome dude! You should've headed out to Fremont. Im in the silver 2.5Rs haha. Tsudo UEL headers, stock cats, Tsudo cat back. Considered putting the catless mid section back in but idk.

Sound decent?
Old 09-08-2012, 01:18 PM

Car Info: 06 wrb sti
Originally Posted by aznpride65o
saw hella subaru's at the canibeat meet and then again at qcup milpitas I saw you guys with the Karlton flares again. I was in the 04 PSM sti that was beat to hell missing a driver side splitter -.-" lost it on the freeway lol.
haha yea we saw you. you should've stop by and said waazzaapp lol
Old 09-08-2012, 01:59 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
anyone in the modball rally?? Saw a couple of subies headed in monterey
Old 09-08-2012, 02:10 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Originally Posted by aznpride65o
saw hella subaru's at the canibeat meet and then again at qcup milpitas I saw you guys with the Karlton flares again. I was in the 04 PSM sti that was beat to hell missing a driver side splitter -.-" lost it on the freeway lol.
I was out there too but I did not see you. I was in the All-Trac though.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by SolSurferX
They should at least look around in confusion wondering where the boxer rumble is coming from tho
I'm gonna go equal lengths whenever I get my job. BP/BLs are supposed to sound that way EVEN MORE CONFUSION.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:41 PM

Car Info: (sold)2004 WRB STi, MY05 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by DSav408
Haha awesome dude! You should've headed out to Fremont. Im in the silver 2.5Rs haha. Tsudo UEL headers, stock cats, Tsudo cat back. Considered putting the catless mid section back in but idk.

Sound decent?
Ahaha didnt know there was a Fremont meet...ive been waiting for the Friday Curtner meets to happen again but it doesnt seem to be having any momentum as of right now...but next time i'll see if im free and ill swing by

Yeah...your exhaust sounds dope! and I remember the white 05 had a pretty sweet BOV too ahaha
Old 09-08-2012, 03:02 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by immmikey

Ahaha didnt know there was a Fremont meet...ive been waiting for the Friday Curtner meets to happen again but it doesnt seem to be having any momentum as of right now...but next time i'll see if im free and ill swing by

Yeah...your exhaust sounds dope! and I remember the white 05 had a pretty sweet BOV too ahaha
Well lemme know if you wanna go there on a Friday. I can get a few people. Or the Sunnyvale one would probably have more people.

Haha thanks dude! I appreciate it. Yeah his BOV is pretty loud, he's stage 2 I think.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by queeg9k
I was out there too but I did not see you. I was in the All-Trac though.
awe i missed the all-trac! i love those things!
Old 09-08-2012, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by sticruisin06
haha yea we saw you. you should've stop by and said waazzaapp lol
lol i felt like there was an awkward stare down haha, I am sure you guys also noticed my boys 12 FXT. When i get things situated with this car exterior wise ill come hang out haha.

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.