ATTENTION: PLEASE READ>>> BAM Prep

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 01:16 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ>>> BAM Prep

ATTENTION: PLEASE READ....
This is the annual all things you gotta know for BAM info post. Just your basic run down for those of you that have never been and those that just need a reminder.
First things first... it's hear... stoked. Can't wait to share the day with you guys.
SO here's the checklist.

Bring a chair.... and shade if you can. Weather is tracking well and it should be pretty darn nice today.

If you're bringing beer please keep it on the grass and under pavilions if possible. Absolutely no drinking while you're walking the parking lot.

Check in times... Vendors be there between 8:30-9:30. Car show at 9:30. Attendees at 10:30. Please do your best to have small change for the park. If everyone rolls in with 20's and 100's they're gonna have a stroke.

Please notice that the park is in a neighborhood. Try to keep the revving and general loudness down upon arrival. That goes for me too... my car is not quiet. It's also in Fremont. You'll want to not drive like a ding bat around the park.

Food times... please read the signs. Your wrist band color dictates your eat time.
Please be courteous and avoid eating 14 hot dogs on the first go around. You're welcome to come grab seconds and thirds but try to wait until folks have eating.
Beverages are available to everyone that paid.

Vegetarians... if you're eating the veggie burgers there is a separate place to grab your food. We're not cooking your stuff right on top of all that nasty meat juice. So you do not have to wait in that big line. Just walk up to the veggie area and grab your food.

Raffle. This is a big one. Please notice that the raffle is going to go a little differently this year. You will have the opportunity to drop your ticket into individual prize boxes OR the big raffle bin. One or the other. If you like one of the prizes you see on the table next to the raffle tumbler toss your tickets there. If you want something specific... like a tune from GST or Snail, or something like that. Please visit their booth and drop your tickets there. Your chances for winning those prizes will be much much higher.

Please pay attention to all signage as you will not want to miss raffle times or eating times.

Swag. If you pre-ordered please come up to the pre-order tables and ask for your stuff. Give your full name and if possible show i.d.

For purchasing of swag... swag will not go on sale until 11am at the earliest. This will allow us time to get organized and it will allow more folks the opportunity to purchase. Not just the early birds.

$20/40 are your prices for this years stuff.

You'll notice that there will be some prior year stuff available. That goes for $10 shirts. $20 hoodies. $15 hats.

If you'd like to give money directly to Jacobs Heart please let us know. We'll have an envelope set aside specifically for that.

Remember... we do have security on staff. There will also be park patrols and more than likely at least one sweep by the police department. So please behave.

If you have any questions or see anything that needs addressing please find a green shirt. Green shirts are key staff only. Organizers and team leads only. If you need something one of us will help you or radio someone else who can.

All in all it's the same drill. Behave yourselves. Have an amazing time. Bring your family and remember families are there. Bring your dogs and remember other dogs are there. Pick up after yourself the best you can. Come talk to the vendors. Take a close look at the raffle and choose where you drop your tickets carefully.
Old 09-18-2016, 02:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
^^^
x infinity! to all of this!

Especially....

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Behave yourselves. Have an amazing time.
And...
Pick up after yourself the best you can.
And please please please use the recycling bins for your bottles & cans.

Much mahalos, bruddahs & sistahs!
Old 09-18-2016, 06:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Vegetarians... if you're eating the veggie burgers there is a separate place to grab your food. We're not cooking your stuff right on top of all that nasty meat juice. So you do not have to wait in that big line. Just walk up to the veggie area and grab your food.
Oh, please just find one of the 2 green shirts running the lunch line when it's your group's turn to line up. We'll direct you to the separate grill station where our grillmeisters will cook up your veggie patty.
Old 09-18-2016, 06:44 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by boardoholic
Oh, please just find one of the 2 green shirts running the lunch line when it's your group's turn to line up. We'll direct you to the separate grill station where our grillmeisters will cook up your veggie patty.
I knew I didn't quite have your request right... I was tired. LOL!