anyone here disputed information on your credit report?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 08:36 AM

Car Info: 91 legacy, 87 mr2, 17 forester xt
anyone here disputed information on your credit report?

just checking in to see if there are any experts or is your field of expertise on disputing some things on my credit report.

it's rather complicated so i'd rather discuss this via pm.

thanks in advance.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:04 AM

Car Info: DGM STI
I've successfully had a few items removed. Wrong names, incorrect addresses, paid collection, etc. I can give some input but would suggest signing up and reading the forums (use the search button) over at myfico dot com. Tons of helpful people and valuable information there.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:13 AM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Originally Posted by El Wray
I've successfully had a few items removed. Wrong names, incorrect addresses, paid collection, etc. I can give some input but would suggest signing up and reading the forums (use the search button) over at myfico dot com. Tons of helpful people and valuable information there.
This is excellent advice.

Aka "+1"
Old 01-14-2015, 09:35 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
I have done the same for myself and my family over the years...a lot of the same smaller type things mentioned above. Worst case was regarding identity theft, but it got caught early and wasn't bad. I never used any paid services, just a lot of Googling and basic legal research. It actually was not as hard or daunting with proper research and supporting documentations.

Last edited by LxJLthr; 01-14-2015 at 09:38 AM.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
I appreciate this. I have tried to fix some issues with my own by going directly to Experian and the other who held the incorrect data and it was a frustrating experience that went no-where. I will give this a try. Thanks!