Another +1 for Fremont Subaru

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 11:02 PM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
Another +1 for Fremont Subaru

all i have to say is good good things about Fremont Subaru!!!!! My apologies for the long post, but i wanted to share my experience with them...

Today me and my future-brother-in-law went to look at cars because he is selling his RSX...he says he is tired of the the "kiddy mentality" of the RSX crowd and has noticed how mature the subaru crowd is from the few meets at UCKK he has come with me. So he said lets go look at Subarus today. We stopped by Fremont Subaru and just walked into the showroom to check out what they had in stock....2 salesman approached us and they were really friendly. Made some small talk and then walked outside to look at their White 06-07 STI. My brother-in-law started asking questions and said he had test-drove a Evo 9 MR at Stevens Creek.. i told Wais, the head salesguy how i was glad that they had opened up a Subaru dealership around here and said my first impressions so far of how they treated us was very very positive, much better then.....and then Wais interrupted me..."Much better then Stevens Creek huh...yeah i have heard of their poor customer service there..."

He then said to my brother in law, hey we dont normally do this for the STIs but want to take it on a test drive, just need your license and we will pull it out for you to test it out...After test driving the car, my brother in law was sold on it, talked some figures over with Wais and we will see on Monday because the offers that were put on the table were just awesome....

but all in all i have to say good job Fremont Subaru...your sales people are friendly, they dont pressure you to buy and aside from the other guy that helped us who had started only 3 days ago, they know their stuff....if anyone is interested in buying a car from them i highly highly recommend them...ask for Wais Safi or Shaki Naderi....cool guys to chop it up with too...lets just say we got to the dealership at 2pm and we didnt leave till 6:30pm...

again +10 for Fremont Subaru

- daniel
Old 02-17-2007, 03:46 AM

Car Info: 93 Camry LE
Subaru of Fremont is teh GG.

That SPT modded WRB STi they have is whack, it doesn't even have a shift ****...
Old 02-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by Daweism
Subaru of Fremont is teh GG.

That SPT modded WRB STi they have is whack, it doesn't even have a shift ****...
because someone would steal it
Old 02-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by DanyoCantDrift
all i have to say is good good things about Fremont Subaru!!!!! My apologies for the long post, but i wanted to share my experience with them...

Today me and my future-brother-in-law went to look at cars because he is selling his RSX...he says he is tired of the the "kiddy mentality" of the RSX crowd and has noticed how mature the subaru crowd is from the few meets at UCKK he has come with me. So he said lets go look at Subarus today. We stopped by Fremont Subaru and just walked into the showroom to check out what they had in stock....2 salesman approached us and they were really friendly. Made some small talk and then walked outside to look at their White 06-07 STI. My brother-in-law started asking questions and said he had test-drove a Evo 9 MR at Stevens Creek.. i told Wais, the head salesguy how i was glad that they had opened up a Subaru dealership around here and said my first impressions so far of how they treated us was very very positive, much better then.....and then Wais interrupted me..."Much better then Stevens Creek huh...yeah i have heard of their poor customer service there..."

He then said to my brother in law, hey we dont normally do this for the STIs but want to take it on a test drive, just need your license and we will pull it out for you to test it out...After test driving the car, my brother in law was sold on it, talked some figures over with Wais and we will see on Monday because the offers that were put on the table were just awesome....

but all in all i have to say good job Fremont Subaru...your sales people are friendly, they dont pressure you to buy and aside from the other guy that helped us who had started only 3 days ago, they know their stuff....if anyone is interested in buying a car from them i highly highly recommend them...ask for Wais Safi or Shaki Naderi....cool guys to chop it up with too...lets just say we got to the dealership at 2pm and we didnt leave till 6:30pm...

again +10 for Fremont Subaru

- daniel
Looks like i will have to pay a visit then. If they keep it up, I think it's safe to say us east bay guys will start sending a lot of referrals their way.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:31 PM

Car Info: 04 Mustang Mach 1
+1 for the 9.95 oil change
Old 02-17-2007, 05:54 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX Sedan
Yep, bought my car from Wais. When I test drove the WRX, I was sold on it. Oh, and Mikey let me and my friend test drive an 07 STI late in the evening, which was fun (to say the least). Thing was scary.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:32 PM

Car Info: 2006 Aspen White STi
brother in law is me...i'm still debating on the 07 sti or a 05/04 sti.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:53 AM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
Originally Posted by AnotherLeveLDJS
get the 07

=)

:ywia:
Old 02-18-2007, 03:15 AM

Car Info: 93 Camry LE
07 Defintely
Old 02-18-2007, 12:58 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX Sedan
Yep, 07 ftw.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:58 PM

Car Info: 2002MY Impreza WRX
Get the 2005MY. The 2007MY STIs do not have the extra caster anymore (no more Spec C control arms, just the regular V7 STI control arms), so the turn-in suffers.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:48 PM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
Originally Posted by AnotherLeveLDJS
lol you already know my opinion but i have to keep my lips sealed on this one, all i can say is two white subys in the family would be nice heheh