To all i-club members!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 12:33 PM

Car Info: 2004 2.5 RS
Originally Posted by sjsilversuby
maybe if we had universal health care he would be alive.nobody wants it until there turned away.
Yes, he would be. if this world was not so greedy about money there wouldn't be this problem with health care
Old 04-26-2009, 10:26 AM

Car Info: 2017 Limited Edition BRZ
My condolences goes out to all who knew Alex. I'm sure he's in a better place now.

It's crazy how the hospital would just send him away the way they did. I really hope they have a logical reason for doing so (i doubt they do). It's tough to hear about people losing people they love due to negligence. The nurses and doctors at that hospital should still attempt to help Alex in the meantime so that he could have had the chance to survive.

It's disappointing how the people who you're supposedly suppose to put your lives in the hands of end up doing little to help you. Those doctors and nurses who didn't attempt to help him should be really ashamed of themselves. You don't enter a profession of helping people and then end up not helping them. They are there for a reason, if they aren't going to be doing what they're paid to do, then they might as well go home.

Reality is, if there were more doctors and nurses who actually cared about the lives of others out there, then there would be more people alive right now. Trust me.. I understand. I lost my grandfather in the care of doctors and nurses. For the doctors and nurses who do care for their patients, I appreciate that they are there to help.

Anyway to go back on topic. Please keep us updated in regards to if the family will choose to press charges against the hospital and also if those 3 guys get caught.

Stay strong and know that he's in a better place.