Wanted - Air Bag Computer Connector Schematic (Pin Out)

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 02:25 AM

Wanted - Air Bag Computer Connector Schematic (Pin Out)

Attention WRX Owners - I desparately need help from my techie friends who might have a copy of Subaru's wiring schematics (pin-out diagram and wire hook-up chart) for 2002, 2003, 2004 WRX SRS System (Airbag Computer) specifically. Anything related to connection of WRX's with dual fron and side impact airbag SRS systems, really.

I need a connector hook-up schematic for all three years, if possible. I have a connector lay-out for WRX's equipped with front airbags only and I need the connector pin layout for WRX's equipped with front - AND - side impact airbags and sensors.

If you have this information, please scan as jpeg or pdf and send me PM.

Many Thanks !

If you need any portion of GC8 wiring information (in trade) I have a hard copy of the 1999-2000 RS Subaru Shop Manual.

Thanks folks.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:26 PM

Question Bump - Schematic Request

Bump - Any help out there from my techie buddies with access to schematics?

/Thanks for your time/

Originally Posted by Beck
Attention WRX Owners - I desparately need help from my techie friends who might have a copy of Subaru's wiring schematics (pin-out diagram and wire hook-up chart) for 2002, 2003, 2004 WRX SRS System (Airbag Computer) specifically. Anything related to connection of WRX's with dual fron and side impact airbag SRS systems, really.

I need a connector hook-up schematic for all three years, if possible. I have a connector lay-out for WRX's equipped with front airbags only and I need the connector pin layout for WRX's equipped with front - AND - side impact airbags and sensors.

If you have this information, please scan as jpeg or pdf and send me PM.

Many Thanks !

If you need any portion of GC8 wiring information (in trade) I have a hard copy of the 1999-2000 RS Subaru Shop Manual.

Thanks folks.