IL: WTB: Lots of factory/stock 2002-2003 buegeyed subaru parts!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 06:52 PM

Car Info: 05 Impreza STi
IL: WTB: Lots of factory/stock 2002-2003 buegeyed subaru parts!!

HEY ALL! Turning my car back to stock, need the following stock items. PM or E-Mail me with what you have and what you want for it and we can go from there. I can send payment using PayPal or Money Order, seller's choice. I am looking for the following parts from any 2002-2003 bugeyed Subaru:

- Shifter Trim Assembly (I am looking for the complete piece, that includes the shifter center console and shifter boot)
- A/C Vents and cupholder assembly (looking for the plastic silver piece that is sued for a cupholder, two vents, with hazard switch pocket, and the emptry trim piece left of the cupholder)
- Under steerwing wheel assembly/plastic cover (its the bigger piece of plastic trim that is under the steering wheel, it encompasses the plastic piece, coin holder, and the button pockets for cruise control and fog light switch. I need the two blank buttons (one big and one small) and the actaull plastic piece, thats it)
- Glove Box (bascially just need the glove box, mine is really scratched up)
- Stock radio
- Stock rear sway bar
- Stock rear factory speaker harnesses (I cut mine and need the ends that plug into the factory subaru speakers)
- Stock sun visors (driver and passanger side with mounting clips)
- Stock trunk lid (MBP = midnight black pearl) with either no wing or factory wing. I am only willing to trade this. I am selling my Carbon Fiber STi GT wing for $100 plus a factory trunk lid. You must be local and you get my trunk lid with spoiler installed in return for your trunk lid and $100)