Videos Share your video finds and personal videos. No pRon or NWS videos, please.

one fast wagon..

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 07:24 PM

Car Info: ur mom crazy
one fast wagon..

hope its not a repost..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myOb8YitE9g
Old 10-13-2006, 07:57 PM

Car Info: '06 STI
haha priceless ending!
Old 10-14-2006, 12:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 Impreza RS
Turn Around!!! Dude Turn Around!!! Lol!!
Old 10-14-2006, 01:52 AM

Car Info: 05 STI
i dont think the viper was trying at all.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:27 AM

Car Info: 2015 STI
Thumbs down

I'm not that impressed about his wagon. He couldn't beat that EVO at the end and I didn't see him take on a significantly faster car, except the viper that didn't seem he tried. I dunno... it seemed like a stage 2 setup.

And I don't understand what so cool about driving wrecklessly. Did he think that the rest of the cars on the road were speed cones? The ending was great!

Last edited by Me&05WRX; 10-14-2006 at 02:30 AM.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:24 AM

Haha! Got what he deserved!
Old 10-14-2006, 08:41 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
where's the fast wagon? another tool driving a subaru
Old 10-14-2006, 09:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
I dunno what's worse, the video, or the soundtrack.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:49 PM

Car Info: SlickSilver
woow there's alot of people talking ****...I thought when i signed up on this forum that u guys said that the people here are respectfull and appreciate everything people post. Well what i've been noticing for the past month or so is that it's bull****...i like this forum, except for alot of the members and VIP members that talk **** all the time. I've posted a couple of vids and pics. there are people that talk **** all the Fu**** time...but there are still members here that have respect for others. maybe i'm wrong and it's only these guys that allways talk smack and i'm getting bad luck by have them post **** like....dude this song sucks, or that sti is slow...when the other cars are modded and the sti is stock...well can u guys let me know if this is how the forum allways is or if im getting bad luck like 3rdeyevisual209 and getting members that talk **** on ur thread!!!

besides that....GOOD VIDEO DUDE AND KEEP IT UP IF ITS UR WRX, GOOD JOB ON THE VIPER. AND IS THAT A SSQ BOV ON UR WRX?
Old 10-14-2006, 10:19 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX wagon CGM
Thumbs down

Nice streetracing video. Guy drives like an a-hole, his car isn't really very remarkable, and no, the Viper was not very interested. Nice BOV....
Old 10-14-2006, 10:21 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by LVSTi154
woow there's alot of people talking ****...I thought when i signed up on this forum that u guys said that the people here are respectfull and appreciate everything people post. Well what i've been noticing for the past month or so is that it's bull****...i like this forum, except for alot of the members and VIP members that talk **** all the time. I've posted a couple of vids and pics. there are people that talk **** all the Fu**** time...but there are still members here that have respect for others. maybe i'm wrong and it's only these guys that allways talk smack and i'm getting bad luck by have them post **** like....dude this song sucks, or that sti is slow...when the other cars are modded and the sti is stock...well can u guys let me know if this is how the forum allways is or if im getting bad luck like 3rdeyevisual209 and getting members that talk **** on ur thread!!!

besides that....GOOD VIDEO DUDE AND KEEP IT UP IF ITS UR WRX, GOOD JOB ON THE VIPER. AND IS THAT A SSQ BOV ON UR WRX?

Maybe we do come off as jerks. However, most of us are more mature and driving like a dick, cutting people off, and street racing isn't the type of material which we would go "WOW GREAT VIDEO!"

No one asked you to sign up here. There's plenty of other forums that love street racing and trying to show off a car that has nothing special done to it. If you drive a WRX you should understand most of the time if you mod your car, it's already been done atleast 100 times.
Old 10-15-2006, 01:01 AM

Car Info: SlickSilver
Originally Posted by STi-owns-evo
Maybe we do come off as jerks. However, most of us are more mature and driving like a dick, cutting people off, and street racing isn't the type of material which we would go "WOW GREAT VIDEO!"

No one asked you to sign up here. There's plenty of other forums that love street racing and trying to show off a car that has nothing special done to it. If you drive a WRX you should understand most of the time if you mod your car, it's already been done atleast 100 times.
that's not what i ment! sry if that's what i made it sound like....i love this forum...the people here are kool too...im just saying that there are some people that give u **** because they dnt like the song or they dnt like editing...i mean they could at least say they dont really care for the editing or song but other then that good job...or something like that instead of....that was a dumb video and a watse of my time or "I dunno what's worse, the video, or the soundtrack." ...and also im not talking about racing videos only ok. im just talking about videos in general...get it.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:54 AM

Car Info: 05 STI
it's not about that.. i think just cuz the topic doesn't match the video that's all
Old 10-15-2006, 08:29 AM

FWIW, I didn't find the car to be all that "remarkable" either. The guy in the Viper clearly wasn't interested, as he probably has everyone and anyone trying to race him all the time.

I mean, the guy beat a near-stock or stock STi. That doesn't equate to "fast WRX." Stis are by no means slow, but they aren't "bad-***" either.

As for the street racing, it just doesn't go down real well on this site. But yeah, there are quite a few VIP members and seasoned members that do nothing but start sh*t, but that's for a different time and a different thread. You'll find out who these people are very quickly, especially if you disagree with them. Then, they'll just follow you from thread to thread starting arguments with you.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:15 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX IN RED!
What i found funny was the fact that this "17-20" year old kid bothered to put a "warning, performed by professionals" intro on his video. and then starts the video by weaving through 3 different cars on the street.

This is just some spoiled punk kid who deff. isn't a professional seeing that hes had his license what....maybe 2-3 years now lol. Just the fact that its street racing and him racing the same cars again and again is tarded.

Not baggin on you Mr poster of the thread. Im baggin on this idiot that gives us passionate tuners and track racers a bad name by bringin it to the streets.

**** him and FTW!

Adam OUT!

Quick Reply: one fast wagon..