Videos Share your video finds and personal videos. No pRon or NWS videos, please.

Kayne is an idiot...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 01:59 PM

Car Info: N/A
Originally Posted by Turbo86
why are you getting so upset from the opinions of people on a subaru impreza forum that you've never even met or probably never will meet?

i'm not trying to cause trouble, i'm just wondering. everyone is entitled to their political opinion, it's nothing to get **** over.

BIG THUMBS UP to Turbo86 the most trusted voice in the Subaru community!! wait is that monkey giving a thumbs up??
Old 09-15-2005, 04:58 PM

oh yeah.. and idot is not the same as idiot. One has an 'i' in it. Maybe you should run for president. Your definitely smrt enuff. Since we are name callin. Calm down.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:03 PM

oh oh....and i don't know if you guys have heard, but hurricane ophelia is heading towards north carolina where many were evacuated to. Bush planned that. He hates black people after all.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:57 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by Fasti
oh oh....and i don't know if you guys have heard, but hurricane ophelia is heading towards north carolina where many were evacuated to. Bush planned that. He hates black people after all.
are you insinuating that North Carolina has a high percentage of Blacks, or what. Check out your Quota your way off. More Whites than non whites. Whats the big deal you guys can't come to grips that Bush messed up. Watch the news or his speach to night. No more insults or name calling. Turbo86 I give you your props You are very wise for your years young jedi. may the force be with you.
Old 09-16-2005, 06:43 AM

Nope...not what I was saying. Many blacks were evacuated from New Orleans to the same area that is being hit by ophelia. I thought thats what I said, but hang on........yup. After further review, that is in fact what I said.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:04 PM

^lol - that was hella funny for some reason. nono, wait... yeah, still hella funny.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:30 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by warwagon
are you insinuating that North Carolina has a high percentage of Blacks, or what. Check out your Quota your way off. More Whites than non whites. Whats the big deal you guys can't come to grips that Bush messed up. Watch the news or his speach to night. No more insults or name calling. Turbo86 I give you your props You are very wise for your years young jedi. may the force be with you.
see now this is the kinds stuff i like to hear. see republicans and democrats can agree on things.
Old 09-16-2005, 03:26 PM

warwagon, you dont believe the 13% bs? only 13% blame bush is a number taken from a pollster that you bush haters trust... so let me guess... you only believe their polls if they coincide with your views... very typical....

also, spedmunki you said that you hate him for the war in iraq...
most people cite the wmd's that were supposed to be there but i say one needs to look at the bigger picture...

for 12years and 14 UN resolutions (dont quote me on exact # it may be 12+or-some and 14+or-some) everyone was saying that he had wmds and was ordered by those resolutions to destroy them or else. first, it was saddam's fault the war happened. all he needed to do was prove that he dissarmed(since clinton+US and the UN believed that he had them) and second, "or else" what? an example: if someone rapes a girl in you neighboorhood police catch him and say "we'll let you off but dont do it again... he does it again and again and again and the police react the same way every time:"we'll let you off but please dont do it again." what kind of an authority is that. why even have the police if they do that. right? well, in the same way: 12 years and 14 resolutions and still saddam was bsing! what should be done? "ok, just dont do it again?" i think not!!! bush was right to do what he did.
what is the point of haveing a UN if the UN doesnt do anything? some say that bush made the wmd stuff up... some dont have a memory. like i said before the UN believed he had them,clinton and his administration believed he had them but they did nothing about it.... great leaders, no doubt!!!(can you see the sarcasm drip off those last four words?)

so excuse us if SOME of us dont blame him for everything under the sun that goes bad!!!!!
Old 09-16-2005, 04:47 PM

so have any of you seen the new 2006 sti? pretty si...c...

wait? am i on i-club? or crossfire?
Old 09-17-2005, 12:33 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Can this thread be locked or moved to tpf? Please...
Old 09-17-2005, 06:43 AM

you're right Turbo86, it's just that i'm sick of hearing stuff like this and see it going unanswered. it almost validates it if you let it fly. know what i mean?

i do believe that car forums should be politics free. i have no doubt that if i were to meet warwagon and spedmunki on the street with their subarus i'd find that they are nice guys, and that we'd get along (as long as politics is avoided) hehe. so hopefully no bad blood over this and like you said... let's get on with our addiction (i should speak for myself only:my addiction): CARS and more specificaly: subarus
Old 09-17-2005, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by suman
you're right Turbo86, it's just that i'm sick of hearing stuff like this and see it going unanswered. it almost validates it if you let it fly. know what i mean?

i do believe that car forums should be politics free. i have no doubt that if i were to meet warwagon and spedmunki on the street with their subarus i'd find that they are nice guys, and that we'd get along (as long as politics is avoided) hehe. so hopefully no bad blood over this and like you said... let's get on with our addiction (i should speak for myself only:my addiction): CARS and more specificaly: subarus
i completely agree...

lets get the political stuff outta here and get back to the car stuff. and i do agree that everyone posting on this thread are all really nice guys. it's just that politics bring out a darkside in people that you wouldn't normally see. especailly people with confliting ideas.
Old 09-17-2005, 04:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by suman
i do believe that car forums should be politics free.
I don't have a problem with the topic, it's been passionately debated repeatedly elswhere on the forum. I just think misleading and uninformed bickering belongs somewhere else.

We do have a place for it.
https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/
Old 09-17-2005, 05:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
after hearing the facts of what was done and what wasn’t done, what some local democratic officials did after and before the hurricane then, hearing the political bickering from every democrat for weeks.

im no longer a democrat. i just cant come to associate myself with a bunch of whining *****es

edgar,
and as for kanye well he wont be getting any ear play from me
Old 09-17-2005, 05:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
haha actually bush doesnt really like anyone and he plans to blow up everyone and go live with sadam and laden in iraq since we all know there friends.

Quick Reply: Kayne is an idiot...