Videos Share your video finds and personal videos. No pRon or NWS videos, please.

Cop Accidently Shoots Himself in Foot During Safety Lecture

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 08:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Cop Accidently Shoots Himself in Foot During Safety Lecture

Absolutely priceless. And the timing couldn't have been any better for the AD.

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/cop_a...r_09_2005.html
Old 03-09-2005, 08:43 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS (really slow)
Talking

Glock 40- $550...

Bullet- $3.50...

A Trained Law Enforcement Agent shooting Himself in the Foot during a Safety Lecture - F U C K E N PRICELESS!!!!

Nice find bro, what a dumb f u c k, lucky he didnt shoot a bistanderd druing that lecture.

Last edited by 1WRXNFX; 03-09-2005 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-10-2005, 12:02 AM

Car Info: 03 MBP WRX
wtf!!! why did he keep talking...I don't think anyone was listening after he blew his foot away. It seemed like he was too embarassed to even admit to himself what he did...so he tried to make it into a "lesson". Funny ish!!!
Old 03-10-2005, 12:39 PM

Car Info: 02 WRB WRX
That is hilarious. He tells everyone that the gun is unloaded and then proceeds to shoot himself. He's just lucky that he didn't shoot anyone else. Is anyone else here thinking the same thing? "Lawsuit."

Bill
Old 03-10-2005, 01:11 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
I like it when he asks for the rifle.. and everyone is freaking out. I would have gotten up and ran like hell! ahahahhaah.

He must have put the clip in for a second and chambered one.... That's how people accidentally blow their heads off. He's lucky he's the only one that got hurt.

Originally Posted by BillJC
That is hilarious. He tells everyone that the gun is unloaded and then proceeds to shoot himself. He's just lucky that he didn't shoot anyone else. Is anyone else here thinking the same thing? "Lawsuit."

Bill
Old 03-11-2005, 12:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX
Damn, that is funny he stayed there and kept on talking. He was talking about how the rappers use glock 40s, but at least they're not stupid enough to shoot their own foot! haha.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
HAHHAHAHAHHA i love dumb asses...

he keeps going "listen to me, listen to me".... haha who da hell is listening now?
Old 03-12-2005, 09:24 AM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Wtf

That was the most brutal thing I've ever seen. Not that this is directly related but it somewhat fits the shoe...I hate how some cops think that they are totally above everyone else. Better in every way. NOT ALL COPS,...but I have come accross a few in my day. They think they know it all and next thing you know they put their foot in their mouth,...or in this case blow it off completely.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:11 PM

Car Info: N/A
"I'm a professional" BANG!! hahahaha Man that was too hot for TV 4sure. Great post man the laugh machine was in full effect!
Old 03-13-2005, 05:52 PM

Car Info: white/gold sti
Talking taxpayers...

at least us taxpayers get some enjoyment out of gettin 'pocket banged' every once in a while..
Old 03-15-2005, 09:52 PM

Car Info: 2005 SRR WRX
I was worried about the guy before he even fired that gun. He sounded like one of thugs he was talking about who carries guns like that. It was funny how evryone sort of left and wouldnt listen to him after that. hahha
Old 03-16-2005, 06:38 PM

Car Info: white/gold sti
Cool

Originally Posted by freeride2.5
obviously its setup to teach kids not to tocuh them...look at there reaction, i would say it worked
c'mon man that was not "set up" ! i don't think it taught anyone about not touching guns i think it blatently taught everyone in the room not to always trust someone's expertise in a certain field - like that of a federal agent handling one of their primary tools. there is no way anyone could have set that up, a live round going off like that uncontrolled in a room - coulda hit anybody..
Old 03-17-2005, 01:22 AM

Car Info: '13 WRX Hatch OBP
Daaaaaayum. The worst part is he went through all the presribed steps to make sure the weapon was clear. That is why they say never point a gun at something you don't intend to shoot, I guess the "expert" forgot the number one rule.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '94 WRX, '97 Forester S/Tb, '95 WRX-RA
Really, the number one rule is: Treat every weapon as if it were loaded. Like this dude found out, you just never really know until you do some dumb $h** like that.

Best part was, he told everybody to calm down and listen to him after shooting himself. I don't know about you, but somebody who blows his own toes off can't tell me a damn thing about gun safety.

Last edited by Toiletbrush; 03-17-2005 at 03:56 AM.

Quick Reply: Cop Accidently Shoots Himself in Foot During Safety Lecture