Videos Share your video finds and personal videos. No pRon or NWS videos, please.

BAYYYYY AREAAAAAAAA ...... street stuff....

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 05:37 PM

Car Info: 2015 STI
Originally Posted by fabwiz
Just grow up.

Have you grown up yourself? A grown up person would not respond the way you did. Check yourself man, you have some growing up to do.
Old 11-11-2005, 08:56 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
Lol!!flame His ***!!!!
Old 11-11-2005, 09:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP 04 AW WRX/ 05 CGM STI/ 13 SWP STI
Originally Posted by stylin525
Everyone just stop B*TChin*!! All I hear is a bunch of school girls crying about a stupid video. Who gives a damn! Lol. Im good.
haha, seriously! DUDE I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO, who really cares if its street racing, its fun to laugh at! ! POST IT UP AGAIN! haha
Old 11-11-2005, 10:02 PM

post it i wanna see it to... see what all the arguing is about....
Old 11-12-2005, 05:58 PM

Car Info: 07' STi
downsti

I am happy for you, stay on the track. I live in Montana but I am from SD Cali and ya when I was a kid I was street racing also. I ran a 67' bug ran 1/4 in low 13's. I also ran the street in Miramar. I saw alot of people wreck the rides by being stupid, over the years I have seen alot of people die street racing and kill people that had nothing to do with the race. I play around with people on the street with my Rex but I stay awy from the full blown drags on the street. Up here we have so many back roads with miles of nothing and nobody its easy to go play, but in the middle of a crowded street is not a good idea. The crooked hat part of my post gose out to the punks who talk crap strut around like they are smothing and cause grief for the other people who enjoy tuner cars. Most of the people I run into like that are out to prove somthing to someone for nothing. You dont have to talk like a thug to get respect from people. May be I am talking like an old fart or something but I wouldnt let my kids dress, act or talk like that to anyone, its disrespectful.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:49 AM

Car Info: Big Thanks Jeremy@CrucialRacing and Ed@EQ-Tuning
Originally Posted by fabwiz
I am happy for you, stay on the track. I live in Montana but I am from SD Cali and ya when I was a kid I was street racing also. I ran a 67' bug ran 1/4 in low 13's. I also ran the street in Miramar. I saw alot of people wreck the rides by being stupid, over the years I have seen alot of people die street racing and kill people that had nothing to do with the race. I play around with people on the street with my Rex but I stay awy from the full blown drags on the street. Up here we have so many back roads with miles of nothing and nobody its easy to go play, but in the middle of a crowded street is not a good idea. The crooked hat part of my post gose out to the punks who talk crap strut around like they are smothing and cause grief for the other people who enjoy tuner cars. Most of the people I run into like that are out to prove somthing to someone for nothing. You dont have to talk like a thug to get respect from people. May be I am talking like an old fart or something but I wouldnt let my kids dress, act or talk like that to anyone, its disrespectful.
yea man i understand wat ur saying...
im sure u understand wat im trying to argue. but yea man..
street racing is stupid.. no point but when i do it i only run on places that i know and i dont get people that doenst know wats goin involve.. i dont race from stop light to stop light or even freeway. well i play around on the freeway sometimes but only i mean only at middle of the night middle of nowhere and i know we are the only knows about it..
Old 11-14-2005, 10:55 AM

Car Info: 2002 wrx, new (to me) 2006 exige, low n slow miata
Please post the link back up. I want to see what all the fuss is about Or you can pm it to me
Old 11-14-2005, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by downsti
hahhaa did i offend u on the videos... haha i didnt make this video mother****er..
and oh yea is that u that blue STi that got smoked by civic hahhahaa ur from team called something hybrid divided huh?

and **** u about ur ****ing moron comment...
mother****er.. u know who the **** this is... i think i had some **** goin with ur boy at the runs b4..

dont think i forget **** homie..

and if its thats u cuz im looking at ur profile rite now then hahhaa what u doin street racing ur only wat u barely turned 18.. hahhaaha u crack me up man

but yea if ur boy still down to ****ing box im doin to ****ing box...

and if ur the wrong person then my bad about that ****... but yea
ill still say **** u.. about ur comment "moron"

yea he is part of my same crew DOHC im the white sti..im apologizing on his behalf the comment was uncalled for..people get heated at the runs and **** happens..whatever happened there sayed there..no one in our crew is holding anything against you..no one likes to lose..as i recall when me and you ran it we both won and lost to eachother and neither one of us wanted to stop because there was no consistant winner..were just all competitive...

and about that civic..its a k20 nitrous civic..squeezing 100 shot..im pretty sure he would have ate you up too..that same civic beat a gt30 sti making over 340 awdhp..i used to be a honda guy..just because they are honda's dont mean they are slow..we have a civic in out crew that runs high 12's..which will hang pretty close(i didnt say beat) to any lightly modded sti.

just needed to clear the air.
thanks
jeff
Old 11-14-2005, 09:56 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
don't wanna hate or anything..... but apologizing for him wasn't needed... everyone chilled out and all is good now. and besides, he didn't start anything, people just started to go off on him and like anyone thats human he react the way that anyone would.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by theSTI
yea he is part of my same crew DOHC im the white sti..im apologizing on his behalf the comment was uncalled for..people get heated at the runs and **** happens..whatever happened there sayed there..no one in our crew is holding anything against you..no one likes to lose..as i recall when me and you ran it we both won and lost to eachother and neither one of us wanted to stop because there was no consistant winner..were just all competitive...

and about that civic..its a k20 nitrous civic..squeezing 100 shot..im pretty sure he would have ate you up too..that same civic beat a gt30 sti making over 340 awdhp..i used to be a honda guy..just because they are honda's dont mean they are slow..we have a civic in out crew that runs high 12's..which will hang pretty close(i didnt say beat) to any lightly modded sti.

just needed to clear the air.
thanks
jeff

iite iite.. but yea u have hella mods tho..
i only have downpipe and exhust.. i ran the same as u at the same track..
im not gonna hold heat with ur boy i jus dont like people saying **** to me. and im not hating on the the blue sti driver its his homie in the passenger seat thats talking ****. when his not the one ****ing racing.. so get that fool checked next time. iite man thanx for the race....

SO..... ANY CARE IF I POST THE VIDEO AGIAN.
EVERYONE COOL ABOUT IT NOW OR WA?
LET ME KNOW WA SUP?
Old 11-14-2005, 11:48 PM
VIP Member

Location: EBAIC- Wondering if I should have taken the blue pill...
Car Info: 03 WRX wagon type RA
If you don't end up posting it, please pm me the link! I thought it was cool.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:48 PM

Car Info: POS
Originally Posted by theSTI
jeff
A good STi driver with exhaust and good tune should be running 12.6-12.9@106 and a true 340AWHP STi should be running low 12s trapping 112-114. I'm not saying that the civic wasn't fast, just that nobody knows where the STi was tuned and and how much power it was really making. Stock STis dyno 215-250 depending on the dyno.

Last edited by silentbob343; 11-15-2005 at 02:09 AM.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:57 AM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by downsti
iite iite.. but yea u have hella mods tho..
i only have downpipe and exhust.. i ran the same as u at the same track..
im not gonna hold heat with ur boy i jus dont like people saying **** to me. and im not hating on the the blue sti driver its his homie in the passenger seat thats talking ****. when his not the one ****ing racing.. so get that fool checked next time. iite man thanx for the race....

SO..... ANY CARE IF I POST THE VIDEO AGIAN.
EVERYONE COOL ABOUT IT NOW OR WA?
LET ME KNOW WA SUP?

i wasnt tryna start **** or anything, was just tryna look out for everyone in that video. because people have been caught thru posting vids on the internet b4. So its not very good to post a video saying that thats you. Ever seen the video clip of the rwd wagon that crash b4? he got busted because a cop seen that video thru the internet. im sorry if i offended you by callin you a moron.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:08 AM

Car Info: POS
Wow, you people have ****ty grammar skills and that’s coming from a guy who also uses ****ty grammar.

Yes, people have been prosecuted from videos posted on the internet. It's dumb to commit illegal acts on video. Then post it on-line and to brag about it.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by WrbImprezaSti
i wasnt tryna start **** or anything, was just tryna look out for everyone in that video. because people have been caught thru posting vids on the internet b4. So its not very good to post a video saying that thats you. Ever seen the video clip of the rwd wagon that crash b4? he got busted because a cop seen that video thru the internet. im sorry if i offended you by callin you a moron.

i didnt made that video anyways.. so i dont give a ****.. and for u to call me a moron thats not koo and u dont even know me.. iite we done with this bs.. see u around..

Last edited by downsti; 11-15-2005 at 12:41 PM.

Quick Reply: BAYYYYY AREAAAAAAAA ...... street stuff....