Videos Share your video finds and personal videos. No pRon or NWS videos, please.

:(

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 11:10 PM

Car Info: was a 02 wrx now a beast
:(

I am all agenst streetracing but this is just crazy. I am sick of geting pulled over in a lightly modded car and geting the run around. and now that my car is almost done I am freaked just to drive it in to town.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SL3LWCUMDlg
Old 09-21-2007, 03:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 Impreza RS
It is a very hard subject. 1 bad apple type thing. I see both side A. I'm a cop B. I have a modded Subaru. Things do have to change to get these idiots off the road, maybe people should get together at a town meeting and ask for a strip to race on, the towns make skateboard parks for kids why not a 2 lane drag strip minimal $$, in my opinion it may end up saving in the long run.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 RS, Subrosa Letum
We do have drag races. Every Wednesday night at Sacramento Raceway.

I can see that cross from my desk everyday. The kid only got six months in a detention facility.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Impreza05
why not a 2 lane drag strip minimal $$, in my opinion it may end up saving in the long run.
i find it funny that the state would rather use money to catch racers when they could probably cut racing down a lot more by opening up a new track or have existing tracks have drag days more than once a week.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:42 PM

Car Info: AP1 S2k
*goes to shop and put on stock muffler* ... damm.. i been enjoying my catless staight pipe exhaust for months.. now im too afraid to do so..
Old 09-21-2007, 04:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
yup cops are being more and more dicks everyday
Old 09-22-2007, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Impreza05
It is a very hard subject. 1 bad apple type thing. I see both side A. I'm a cop B. I have a modded Subaru. Things do have to change to get these idiots off the road, maybe people should get together at a town meeting and ask for a strip to race on, the towns make skateboard parks for kids why not a 2 lane drag strip minimal $$, in my opinion it may end up saving in the long run.
I am just kinda saying what I think here but I realy with that they could just aprove moded cars as streetlegal. I am prity lucky as far a my car so far because I know of a shop that just kinda turnes his head the other way as far as the visual when smoging. and my car has pased every time with flying colors. If you cars are now gross poluters they why cant we drive them without geting harast. so a 500hp vet is ok but not a 400hp subaru I am calling BS. If you are doing something wrong they you sould have to pay but if you are just combinding your driver with your track toy I dont see what the deal is.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:16 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx is gone..911 PORSCHE
there should be another strip!! that would be so cool..sactown is kinda far and it will cost alot for gas..
Old 09-22-2007, 05:22 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
damn street racers.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:12 AM

maby it would be posable if there were some sort of sac club that could show that there are responsable drivers out there and not just a bunch of kids that saw that F&F and want to race we would not have all these problems