Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

Thanks again GST

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 06:42 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX TR
Thanks again GST

Went to GST my first time last year when I got my car tuned and this past Monday I had my long over due ACT clutch installed. Clutch is working great. Customer service was great. I'm pretty sure Mike and Greg were annoyed though, spent the whole time in the lobby talking to them. haha lol . They have a great team. Thanks again guy's. Keep up the great service.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by bjtwrx06
Went to GST my first time last year when I got my car tuned and this past Monday I had my long over due ACT clutch installed. Clutch is working great. Customer service was great. I'm pretty sure Mike and Greg were annoyed though, spent the whole time in the lobby talking to them. haha lol . They have a great team. Thanks again guy's. Keep up the great service.
Glad your happy with everything mate, no worries on hanging out Greg loves to shoot the **** all day and I have no problem hanging out myself unless I'm strapped to the dyno

Mike