i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review (https://www.i-club.com/forums/vendor-tuning-service-parts-review-152/)
-   -   Import image racing is a joke! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/vendor-tuning-service-parts-review-152/import-image-racing-joke-239729/)

wrxdan4726 03-04-2012 07:40 AM

Import image racing is a joke!

i have spent over $2k the last few weeks in small parts/big parts and 4 out of 5 have been wrong! To get resolved "I" had to bend over backwards and go out of my way just to get contacted to find out when i can expect the correct part... some things i understand happen but you would think when the same customer keeps getting wrong parts that YOU the seller would pay extra special attention the next time you shipped items out to make sure it doesnt happen again... IIR is a joke, once they have your money they could care less about keeping their customers... i will be going to reputable, good customer service vendors from now on even if i have to pay more it'll be worth it for the customer service...

i PM'd him on FB and was basically laughed at and was told we'll get back to you on monday have a nice day... i'm like really?! i just got the wrong brake bracket for my BBK and had to wait 8 days and go without a car because they sent the wrong items and now you send another wrong part and dont correct on the spot?! this company takes your money and then your nothing but a $ for them... i suggest thinking before buying from them especially if you have received wrong items... i will now be going with vendors who put time and effort into their sales like rallysportdirect, you may pay more than IIR but i can guarantee you will get treated much better as a customer than just trying to get items out the door...

LegAC_GT 03-04-2012 08:11 AM

Good feedback! Thanks for the heads up!

SkizzDawg 03-04-2012 08:15 AM

I have bought many things from them and not had a problem once. Thank you for the heads up though.

ry's_shagnwagon 03-04-2012 08:37 AM

Just got a radiator from them with no issues

wrxdan4726 03-04-2012 08:44 AM

i'm mainly stating when ordering multiple items... many of them they don't carry in house but rather they ship out from the actual companies and there is bad communication between the two and carelessness+bad communication=wrong parts plus Josh at Import image racing is a trip, i gave negative feedback for which IMO was reasonable for having this many mistakes and then he takes it upon himself to give me a negative feedback because "i don't understand they don't work weekends..." i do understand but at the same time if i was a vendor and messed up the same persons order 4 times in a row i would bend over backwards to help and keep this customer especially when they order alot of items... instead he gave a smirk remark and threatened saying "be prepared" really? be prepared for what? a storm from IIR lol go ahead and make your threats it'll just give me more proof for mods to kick you off their site

peterislazy 03-04-2012 10:00 AM

They still owe me camber bolts since november of last year lol

wrxdan4726 03-04-2012 10:59 AM

^ my point exactly... not everyone here will have a problem but come on if we spend our hard earned money expecting a product and then get the wrong part or not get the part at all like stated above?! you deserve a negative remark am i wrong?! and then for them to give me a negative trader rating because they didnt do their job is just childish

LOL_VTEC 03-04-2012 11:17 AM

I will stay away from them.

foosh 03-04-2012 11:21 AM

thanks i dont buy parts often but when i do i try to make sure i buy them from someone who will ship the correct order on time.

i think theyre a vendor on nasioc maybe if u complain on that site theyll see it and do something about ur order

goodluck though

wrxdan4726 03-04-2012 11:41 AM

yeah i already told mods over there that they threatened me and gave me negative review for leaving one for their ****ty service... so we will see, i'll post more once i get updates

LOL_VTEC 03-04-2012 11:43 AM

[QUOTE=wrxdan4726;3213388]yeah i already told mods over there that they threatened me and gave me negative review for leaving one for their ****ty service... so we will see, i'll post more once i get updates[/QUOTE]

Wow really? Garbage. I would imagine the mods not giving a crap anyway

LegAC_GT 03-04-2012 12:52 PM

[QUOTE=LOL VTEC;3213389]Wow really? Garbage. I would imagine the mods not giving a crap anyway[/QUOTE]

+1 lol

wrxdan4726 03-04-2012 01:17 PM

i agree that's why i'm getting this out by word of mouth so my story gets told and warns future buyers from being screwed as well! i dont expect the mods to do anything but if they dont im going to bring up their own regulations stating that no threats, racism or sexist prejudice will be tolerated and if they allow import image to stay a vendor i will take them to court and basically win due to photo proof!

pho_shizzle 03-04-2012 01:27 PM

I have dealt with them in the past and have not had any problems, but it was only single to two item purchases at a time. Thanks for the heads up and sometimes places do fall off the ladder. Thanks for letting us know! Customers ARE the power in todays market.

wrxdan4726 03-04-2012 01:34 PM

and i gave them plenty of chances to redeem themselves! but 4 items in a row with wrong parts or not even the right part is ridiculous! i am now buying from other vendors like rallysport and cyngus reputable companies who dont try to beat around the ****ing bush!