Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

How to get ahold of Ed?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 09:07 PM

Car Info: 04 STI
Question How to get ahold of Ed?

I keep trying e-mails and PMs but nothing seems to work. I know he is a good guy and just very busy but does anyone have any advice? I'm not sure what the OK times are to call him on his cell. Does anyone know? I've even tried PMing on other forums but I stark to feel like a stalker or something following him around the internet.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:19 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Blah.... its been very difficult to keep up with e-mail and PM's recently. Give me a call at 650-703-9232. I'll pick up unless I'm with another customer, but I'll return the call within 1 day unless I'm out of town.

I'm sorry I've been hard to get a hold of. I'm working on bringing on another person to help me out with e-mail and PM as its getting insanely time consuming these days.

Thanks