Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

+1 For Ed!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 12:13 AM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
obviosuly u dont set afr's

as afr stands for air to fuel RATIO.. a ratio isn't somethings u can set... its a combined percentage of different amounts
Old 07-26-2008, 12:16 AM

Car Info: 04.7 AW Time Attack STi
Originally Posted by wrxisthebest
obviosuly u dont set afr's

as afr stands for air to fuel RATIO.. a ratio isn't somethings u can set... its a combined amount of different amounts
then why do your past posts on this thread say "set". I'm done with you n00b!

it's a combined amount of different amounts!?

WOOOOWWWWW!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:18 AM

changed it before u even posted ...

i said set because i didnt feel like explaining anything to you.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:18 AM

Woowwwww!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 12:20 AM

at you, yes wow

< laughing at the immaturity of older people
Old 07-26-2008, 12:22 AM

I'm woowwwing at the fact you don't know squat about tuning!

good night
Old 07-26-2008, 01:51 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Alright guys... no need to get all this drama going.

I always welcome questions and am happy to provide extra data about a tune when anyone is interested. That being said, I can see why everyone reacted to wrxisthebest this way. Considering his previous snide remarks in other EQ review threads, I can see how the more legitimate question about a/f in this thread could have come off as just another smart-*** remark/attack.

Wrxisthebest, if you really have no problem with me and my work, please don't make random comments such as you have in previous threads. If you do have an issue, I'd be happy to discuss it over e-mail, phone, or even in person... just not on a public forum in one of my happy customer's review threads. Like I said, I'm always happy to provide logs and more information on any tune. All you have to do is ask politely.

So lets all just relax, take a deep breath, and let the customer enjoy his new found power

Mods, I wouldn't be apposed to deleting the drama bits out of this thread if you see fit.

Thanks

Last edited by EQ Tuning; 07-26-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:13 PM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
Alright guys... no need to get all this drama going.

I always welcome questions and am happy to provide extra data about a tune when anyone is interested. That being said, I can see why everyone reacted to wrxisthebest this way. Considering his previous snide remarks in other EQ review threads, I can see how the more legitimate question about a/f in this thread could have come off as just another smart-*** remark/attack.

Wrxisthebest, if you really have no problem with me and my work, please don't make random comments such as you have in previous threads. If you do have an issue, I'd be happy to discuss it over e-mail, phone, or even in person... just not on a public forum in one of my happy customer's review threads. Like I said, I'm always happy to provide logs and more information on any tune. All you have to do is ask politely.

So lets all just relax, take a deep breath, and let the customer enjoy his new found power

Mods, I wouldn't be apposed to deleting the drama bits out of this thread if you see fit.

Thanks

YEAH.....LET ME ENJOY MY NEW FOUND POWER....... 12.49 @ 109 1.78 60ft.

putting a turbo inlet on this weekend and stock springs, maybe i can squeeze a 12.3 out of it

Last edited by WrbImprezaSti; 08-14-2008 at 01:43 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:57 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by WrbImprezaSti
YEAH.....LET ME ENJOY MY NEW FOUND POWER....... 12.49 @ 109 1.78 60ft.

putting a turbo inlet on this weekend and stock springs, maybe i can squeeze a 12.3 out of it
Damn.... 109mph and under 12.5 is really moving for 91 octane! What was the weather like?

Be careful with the inlet... the tune might need a little adjusting for the added flow. Sounds like we can hit 110mph and 12.3-12.4 fairly easily on 91... who needs 93
Old 08-16-2008, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
Damn.... 109mph and under 12.5 is really moving for 91 octane! What was the weather like?

Be careful with the inlet... the tune might need a little adjusting for the added flow. Sounds like we can hit 110mph and 12.3-12.4 fairly easily on 91... who needs 93
it was 60 degrees out, had ice all over my tmic to make sure it was cool as hell. Im gonna have a buddy log my car tomorrow with the inlet, see how it runs. Taking it to the track again soon, hopefully i can get in a 1.6 60ft and get my trap up to 110. I believe i am now one of Alaskas top 10 fastest subbie! MUAHAHAH, ima prolly fly you up here spring of 09 to have you tune over here. Make some money and get to vacation in alaska, why not right?
Old 08-17-2008, 11:04 AM

congrats on the time! thats cookin for the crap octane alaska has. If I recall when I was there a few months ago the highest pump gas was 90 octane?
Old 08-17-2008, 03:45 PM

Car Info: Big Thanks Jeremy@CrucialRacing and Ed@EQ-Tuning
god damn Hai fast as ****.. mad props and congrats on the new found power haha

ED another badass tune man, so ****ing sick (and stop helping out my street racers rivals hahaha j/k hai )
Old 08-17-2008, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by AdamBOMB_STi
congrats on the time! thats cookin for the crap octane alaska has. If I recall when I was there a few months ago the highest pump gas was 90 octane?
yeah the highest is 90 octane, so im running it with torco. But i dont think the cars running at its full potential with this crappy stuff.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:56 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by WrbImprezaSti
it was 60 degrees out, had ice all over my tmic to make sure it was cool as hell. Im gonna have a buddy log my car tomorrow with the inlet, see how it runs. Taking it to the track again soon, hopefully i can get in a 1.6 60ft and get my trap up to 110. I believe i am now one of Alaskas top 10 fastest subbie! MUAHAHAH, ima prolly fly you up here spring of 09 to have you tune over here. Make some money and get to vacation in alaska, why not right?
I'd love to make another trip to Alaska. I've been there twice and it was amazing both times. Lets get that trip together... the wife will definately want to join in on this one