New Location

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 02:35 PM

New Location

Hello i-club,

Our second location is coming to Aurora, Illinois. We will anounce the number pretty soon. All Chicago land area subaru owners will be invited to our opening BBQ and party later at night. Some of the brands we carry include, JIC, TANABE, HKS, APS, CHARGE SPEED, BUDDY CLUB , GREDDY, CUSCO, BREMBO, SEIBON, VIS and many more.

www.forcedinductionauthority.com

Sammy
Old 05-05-2005, 04:13 PM

I think you guys need to do something about Customer Services. I left my number with the operator for you to call me back, you don't. I talked to you and you said you will call me back about Ray's lug nut, you don't. You said that you have it in stock, but I doubt it but at least you should let me know. and DO NOT IGNORE your customers or YOU WILL LOSE ALL
Old 05-05-2005, 11:59 PM

wow

Hey sorry man, I have not been at the shop for a few days. I apologize for the inconvenience, I have been out of town or busy with two new shops. I will call you as soon as I get in. In the mean time if you dont want to talk to any one at the shop, you can call me on my cell phone 415 760 5803.

Again I apologize for the mess and I will personaly take care of your order.

Sammy
Old 05-06-2005, 01:30 PM

Car Info: 2007 suzuki GSX-R600
Originally Posted by unleasedsub
I think you guys need to do something about Customer Services. I left my number with the operator for you to call me back, you don't. I talked to you and you said you will call me back about Ray's lug nut, you don't. You said that you have it in stock, but I doubt it but at least you should let me know. and DO NOT IGNORE your customers or YOU WILL LOSE ALL
agree. you gave me a good deal on my hood and even delivered it to me but your customer service lacks quality
Old 05-08-2005, 02:57 PM

customer service

Thank you guys for bringing this to our attention. We will try our best to change this situation. I apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you guys had with us. I will make sure that does not repeat it self.

Sammy
Old 05-10-2005, 01:03 PM

what up with all the grief toward sammy, i bought a c-west c/f hood and a hks carbon ti exhaust for my 05 STi 2 months ago and i recieved in 4 business days to Hawaii and got outstanding customer service from Sam, Joe and Mel. And now i got transfered to Cali from Pearl Harbor, HI. and they just finished my STi 6 days ago and now my car is running mid 11's all day @ the track on street tires and Sammy ran 11.1. Now they are going with me to fernley to set up the car for road racing. sorry 2 hear u all been having problems but u should give these guys a chance his crew really knows what they are doing.

thanks sammy for hookin it up
Haq