Vendor Announcements See this forum for new products and services by our vendors!

Hello I-Club new VENDOR

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: Subaru wrx 05
Hello I-Club new VENDOR

Hello I-Club

First and foremost we just want thank everyone for coming over and reading this thread, before we come through and introduce ourselves.

Our business name is Maximum Output Motorsports. This company was started as a co-partnership, between my brother and I. We are located in SW florida. To be exact Cape Coral FL. Our main focus at our company, is only Subaru & Mitsubishi performance.

We just recently moved into our new shop in the North West Cape. Now that we have moved into our new shop we will be capable of stocking, many brands such as Invidia, Cp Pistions, Act clutches and Flywheels, and also Stance Coilovers, and many other brands, we will do our best to keep inventory of the parts that people need the most. Also from the benefit of the move we will soon start fabricating our own parts and doing product development, we will be sure to keep everyone updated on this as we go along. We also are the south-eastern master distributor for Rally Innovations, so be ready for some great deals on light bars, harness bars, etc.

As a vendor on here we will do the best we can, to bring you guys some of the best deals on the products you need, while providing some of the best customer service possible.

We look forward to growing and hearing from everyone here on I-CLUB, and please do not hesitate to call or pm us for your suby needs.
[/SIZE]

Thanks again,
Chris and Jason
Maximum Output

(239)699-3029
AIM- Maximumoutpt
Email-Maximumoutputmotorsports@yahoo.com
Old 11-17-2009, 02:40 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Welcome aboard!