Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

IXIZ Air Oil Separator, Supertech dual valvesprings, TI retainers, keepers + More...

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 08:07 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
IXIZ Air Oil Separator, Supertech dual valvesprings, TI retainers, keepers + More...

IXIZ Air oil separator

The IXIZ AOS works to prevent oil from being ingested by the turbocharger. Instead, it separates the oil from the crankcase vapors expelled by the engine, routing it back to the crankcase. OEMs tend to reroute crankcase vapors back to the intake of the car to be burned up by the engine. The disadvantage of this is that the car becomes more prone to detonation.

This item is also with very low mileage – Less than 500 miles. Installation of this unit is a snap, and can be installed on both TMIC and FMIC vehicles with the included IXIZ mounting bracket. It is compact, which gives you a great deal of latitude in terms of placement.

This is the newest version of the AOS which has a reworked drainage elbow made of brass instead of the usual plastic. It also has an enlarged drainage port that allows for better drainage of oil from the AOS canister back to the engine. Retail for this AOS is $290.00

I will sell the IXIZ AOS for 215 shipped.

Name:  27a8caa9.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  90.0 KB

Name:  e4887a7d.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  94.3 KB

Please Note: The above pics show the IXIZ CCV in addition to the AOS (which is for sale). The CCV has been sold separately, so all that is for sale here is the IXIZ AOS itself.

Supertech dual valvesprings, titanium retainers and valve keepers (compatible with 02-07 WRX/STi - according to Supertech)

These have under 2K on them. I am including the titanium retainers and valve keepers also. You can see in the picture the inner and outer springs, as well as the retainers and valve keepers.

"Supertech Valve springs are made with premium Super Clean Chrome Silicon Vanadium Steel alloy for higher performance & durability at high rpms. Computer designed to ensure that wire stress levels do not overpass the limits of stress defined in the diagrams of fatigue for long durability under extreme conditions. Computer software also allows us to make sure that the harmonics are well under control"

"Supertech Retainers are manufactured with high quality military certified Titanium alloy, CNC machined for a tight fit that will ensure a long durability"

(Source: Supertechperformance.com)

The valvesprings are good for operation at 9000RPM.

iphone pic:

Name:  a9e94cb9.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  72.7 KB

Brand new, this sells for $~390. I will sell for SOLD.

Magnafuel post-pump filters

I have 2 of these MP7011 25 micron filters for sale. These filters have very low mileage on them, with less than 150 miles on them. The filter media is also replaceable. Each filter has a -8AN in and out, but I will be including a -8AN to -6AN reducer on each end of the filters.

Here are a few of the features of the Magnafuel filters:

Aircraft-quality aluminum for lightweight strength
End caps equipped with O-rings for leakproof operation
Cleanable, reusable, replaceable filter elements
Gas and methanol/ethanol compatible
Virtually no loss of flow volume or pressure
Female AN ports for a variety of fitting options
Easy to disassemble, clean, and reassemble
Durable anodized coating for corrosion resistance

Brand new, these retail for $76.00 each, and I’m looking to sell each filter for 55 shipped each, and 105 shipped for the pair.

Pics:

Name:  6330f539.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  34.8 KB

All shipped prices are good for Canada and the contiguous US. Hawaii and other locations are extra. I can accept Paypal, but you must add their 3.5% fees for the pleasure.

I do ask that you also be Paypal verified and confirmed. I will only ship to the Paypal-verified address with no exceptions.

If there are any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask

Last edited by jigga; 11-22-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:39 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
Adding another item to the pot (so to speak).

Next up for sale is a JUN High Pressure/Volume oil pump. This is not a run of the mill 12mm pump as sold by Subaru or Cosworth. There is very little information floating around on this particular pump due to the expense of the unit brand new. As a result, very few people have much in the way of experience with this particular oil pump.

Here is a link to a thread by an individual who purchased the JUN pump where he/she posts about his/her experiences with the oil pump on a built engine.

Jun oil pump plus moroso oil pan and pick up tube, great! - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Forums: IWSTI.com

JUN actually starts with a 10mm pump housing, which they machine out to allow fitment of their own custom gearset and a new backing plate that are manufactured in-house. In addition, they perform other work on the housing of the pump to decrease the pumping losses of the pump, thus, increasing its output. They also change the relief valve with their own setup.

This pump has a total of just fewer than 6K gentle kilometers (i.e. ~4k miles) on it and retails for 102,900YEN from JUN, which rings up to around $1350.00 (I ended coughing up north of $1500.00 by the time I opened the box).

Customary crappy iPhone 4 Pictures - and in case you are wondering, the pink stuff on the pump is the 'goop' or sealant used to install the pump to the block.:

Name:  8530b3b7.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  41.3 KB
Name:  a7d97be4.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  41.0 KB
Name:  acf5344d.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  44.9 KB

Sorry about the quality of the pictures. My iphone 4 lens has seen better days. You can also see that I have not made the pump look all pretty for these quick and dirty pics.

Will sell for 600 shipped.