Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

FS Honda B-series Crank/Rods/Pistons

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 05:46 AM

Car Info: 2006 STi
FS Honda B-series Crank/Rods/Pistons

It's time to empty out the closet for some spring cleaning! I've had some parts from my old Acura Integra sitting around for a couple of years now, just gathering dust. I'm selling the whole package for $500 plus shipping but I'm willing to negotiate.

This bottom end (minus the block) was for a turbo setup I'd been running for a few thousand miles and broke down to rebuild the head, so everything is legit and in good shape. My car was stolen later, so I can understand people's wariness about buying used (and potentially "hot") Honda parts. The parts will fit B-Series VTEC engines (B18C, B18C1, B18C5, B20, etc) which are found in Integras, Civics, CR-Vs and used in any number of Frankenhonda swaps. The Non-VTEC blocks have different journals for the crank and will not work! The bearings are not included as they must be sized individually for each rod. (The service department at any dealership can help you out!)

I've got Wiseco Dished Pistons (Part Number:K541M815; 81.5mm; -12cc; 8.6:1) mounted on Eagle H-Beam Rods (Part Number: CRS5430A3D; 87.2mm; ARP 5/16" bolts). They've been notched to clear the oil jet, though I'd have them renotched a few thousandths more when you get them balanced for your set-up:
Name:  pistons.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  37.0 KB
Name:  pistons2.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  26.7 KB

The crankshaft is an OEM GS-R model that has taken a trip to the machine shop to be individually balanced, align-honed, and had the journals micropolished:
Name:  crankshaft-1.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  46.1 KB

I've built and rebuilt a couple of these engines from the ground up and can answer most questions you might have. If I can't, I can definitely point you in the right direction. The parts ship out of Florida, and at your convenience.