Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Troll

Car Info: Porsche 911 Turbo
Originally Posted by ucbsti
lol..quick question to the OP

How old are you?
26. Why?
Old 09-11-2006, 11:14 AM

Car Info: 05 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by Porsche06
Of course I love her..

Maybe I will say that to her. Btw, will gals get worry if they do not have a good boyfriend after 25?[/QUOTE]

Hey dude...I was kidding when I said to tell that to her...that MIGHT(80%) scare her away...

And most of them start worrying when they've passed up the 30 mark...because if they want to have kids...that's the age when birth defects start to increase and so on as they get older. And the average age for menopause is 52. They should put that as a fun fact for SNAPPLE!
Old 09-11-2006, 11:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Apparently, probability of down syndrome goes up when the father is over 45-50. I saw it in the papers last week. But, who really knows?
Old 09-11-2006, 11:48 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
Its crazy boring at work today so I guess I'll chime in:

What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?
First thing a girl looks for is that initial attraction. If she isn't attracted to you there really isn't much you can do to get with her. Same goes with guy, if you don't like the way a girl looks you aren't going to go after her. After initial attraction what "I've found" a girl looks for in a guy is self confidence and a sense of direction in his life. A girl is gonna want a guy that knows what he wants, how to get it, and knows that he can get it. Oh and having hella money and a big dong doesn't hurt either

So, just let her know how you feel. If she shoots you down, its not the end of the world. Also just b/c you've been talking to her for 6 mos doesn't mean your chance has passed, maybe she is just waiting for you to make a move.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:41 PM

Car Info: WRX STi
Try hooking up with a different girl and see how she reacts. You are only friends right now so she can't object, and women find it attractive if a man is seen as desireable by other women. Problem is that if you can't hook up with this girl, you probably won't have enough game to hook up with a different one to make her jealous.

By the sounds of it you'll be stroking your wookie for a while longer.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Pixel Master

Car Info: 2006 WRX BLACK
Get laid yet?
Old 09-11-2006, 01:46 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by Onizuka
If you've waited 6 months, it may already be too late. Usually, in my own experience, its within the first two weeks - if you don't make it clear that you want to date her and that it is your intent to be more than friends, then the relationship may never progress past friendship. However, do not take this as it's meant to work in this matter all the time, as many others have stated, every person is different. However, if she tells you friendship is more important, that just means she can't see you as more than a friend, at this point, you must make a decision. You either stay friends with her and hope something happens down the road (pretty painful), or you just stop talking to her (painful for a few weeks, and then you'll be yourself again).
i dont know, one of my previous girlfriends i was friends with for 3 years before we hooked up....
Old 09-11-2006, 01:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by rau
i dont know, one of my previous girlfriends i was friends with for 3 years before we hooked up....
Hehe, I said every person is different, so I quote myself.

If you've waited 6 months, it may already be too late. Usually, in my own experience, its within the first two weeks - if you don't make it clear that you want to date her and that it is your intent to be more than friends, then the relationship may never progress past friendship. However, do not take this as it's meant to work in this matter all the time, as many others have stated, every person is different. However, if she tells you friendship is more important, that just means she can't see you as more than a friend, at this point, you must make a decision. You either stay friends with her and hope something happens down the road (pretty painful), or you just stop talking to her (painful for a few weeks, and then you'll be yourself again).
Old 09-11-2006, 02:04 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Hehe, I said every person is different, so I quote myself.
true dat
Old 09-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Troll

Is there any gals in here can share their experience?
Old 09-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Troll

Oh, or is there any gal in this forum?
Old 09-11-2006, 08:03 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Sex, drugs, and rock & roll.

Thats it.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:17 PM
ZK

Car Info: 08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10
I don't know. Before, my female friends always advice me to spend more time to know each other more and don't move too fast. Otherwise it will scare gal if moving too fast. (I drive fast btw) But I know that it is hard to say. I really hope it works out.
I understand what you mean Onizuka. I agree it is very difficult to stay friend again after got rejected. You still want to see her but need to hold back all your feelings to her. This kind of pain is just inhuman. If it does not work out, I think I will just eat the bullet and don’t see each other again. Stay at home, cry for few weeks than move on. "To be friends" is just bull****.

I'm 28 here and I've been in the girl friend situation many times. Once you end up their friend you can not go anywhere from there. I'm not saying it is entirely impossible to move on to a meaningful relationship - but very very hard.

Of course your female friends will tell you to go slow etc. Girls like meeting people, the attention and hate losing friends. Going slow is different than being a friend. The thing is, you have to make her constantly aware that you are interested in her. Flirt, make some moves while you get to know her. If you don't you become a plutonic friend and nothing more... it does suck.

It hurts but if you really want to know and you need closure, tell her how you really feel and see what she says. If she doesn't want to go for it, move on. Take her # off your phone, whatever it takes to get her out of your mind so you can move on with your life.

As for what girls look for. You'll find that most often people look for others whom they have a lot in common with in terms of appearance, attitude, hobbies, whatever - yet not so familiar that the person is boring.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by ZK
...Of course your female friends will tell you to go slow etc. Girls like meeting people, the attention and hate losing friends.....
Like Paris Hilton???
Old 09-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by ZK
...As for what girls look for. You'll find that most often people look for others whom they have a lot in common with in terms of appearance, attitude, hobbies, whatever - yet not so familiar that the person is boring...
I think it really depends on the person. Some people prefer to have a lot in common but some don't.
Sometime I prefer to have the one whom have a lot in common, but sometime I want to have the one whom have completely different. The most important for me is to have the one whom can talk and share with me.

Quick Reply: What elements/stuffs are girls looking for or want from guys?