Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

SUBARUS SUCK and IM GAY

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 12:14 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Gib mir die Hoffnung, daß ich dich verliere
Old 12-09-2002, 12:16 AM

Originally posted by topher
Im not stereotyping you ignorant ****. Im sayint that its wrong to be gay. however, it is not wrong to be black, asian, etc.. since it is PROVEN that you are born that way

This PROVES to me that you know nothing about this subject. Being gay is a mentality. You are born with it, it is something you CANNOT help.

I recommend reading some books, you ignorant fools.
Old 12-09-2002, 12:18 AM

Originally posted by 03REX
My "terrorist" mentality is better than your "******" mentality. Or whatever the **** you want to call it.

If i were a terrorist I would have a towel on my head and an AK47 by my side and be plotting ways to destroy this country.

oh my god, are you 14 years old? Seriously... ??

This seriously tips the scales at "Most ignorat member ever".

You are truly unreal. I think there are some white guys in sheets waiting for you...

Let me guess, you are a product of mother and father, or should I say, your grandmothers son and daughter?
Old 12-09-2002, 12:21 AM

You guys are fools, simple as that.

I'm not gay, but a friend I went to highschool was... He took his own life... and on his suicide note, he wrote "The torment of my peers haunts me every second of the day".

Its because of people like you, that he is dead. For all you know, he could have found a cure for cancer... you don't think before you speak, do you? Is life a game to you two?

I just don't understand your mindset... oh wait, thats probably because I WENT to school.
Old 12-09-2002, 12:23 AM

Originally posted by topher
ha ha, you hypocritical, sterotypical bastard. you assume people are uneducated because they make frank statements that ignorant people like you can comprehend.

BTW- i have read mass amounts of books, articles, etc.. on homosexual tendencies. It is NOT proven that a person is born gay.
You are mistaken, you fool. Its proven that the mind makes those choices it does because of certain chemicals.
Old 12-09-2002, 12:24 AM

Originally posted by 03REX
I want to hear your assumptions of my environment growing up. I will probably laugh my *** off.

You are a hippie.
I'm a hippy? LMAO!

because I don't hate other people, I'm a hippie?

Dude, just let people live the way they want to live... its NOT your life.

You know, if we were face to face, you're cowardly *** wouldn't be saying any of this. Its really easy to say these things behind a computer screen, isn't it?

Quick Reply: SUBARUS SUCK and IM GAY