Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

Fo

Old 08-03-2011, 11:04 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Fo

Yea they deleted your thread bro.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:46 AM

Car Info: 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Auto RX are crooks

If you're thinking about purchasing this product, don't. I was suckered into purchasing this product TWICE and it didn't do anything. I followed their instructions carefully and no amount of cleaning occured. My engines performance stayed the same and so did my gas milage. I repeatedly asked for a full refund stating that I wasn't satisfied with their product and was repeatedly stonewalled. After several emails and legal threats they agreed to refund the amount of 1 bottle. Don't get suckered into buying this product. Steer clear of these crooks. If you are trying to clean out your engines internal components use a synthetic oil with detergent. There are no magic potions.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:09 PM

Car Info: 2003 Subaru Forrester
Originally Posted by Owlish85
If you're thinking about purchasing this product, don't. I was suckered into purchasing this product TWICE and it didn't do anything. I followed their instructions carefully and no amount of cleaning occured. My engines performance stayed the same and so did my gas milage. I repeatedly asked for a full refund stating that I wasn't satisfied with their product and was repeatedly stonewalled. After several emails and legal threats they agreed to refund the amount of 1 bottle. Don't get suckered into buying this product. Steer clear of these crooks. If you are trying to clean out your engines internal components use a synthetic oil with detergent. There are no magic potions.

ARX & Aluminum Engines - Bob Is The Oil Guy

Auto-Rx does not work on Aluminum Engines, 99.9% of the people who used this product saw no results.

There is a thread that you can Google called Mobil 1 Cleans Better Than Auto-Rx, this auto-rx is an Overpriced Underperformer.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:17 PM

In a lucky search, I happened to find Gary’s obituary:

Gary Allan Sr. Obituary: View Gary Allan's Obituary by Mercury

Here is the full text of the obituary, since it may not reside on their website forever:

Gary Allan Sr. | Visit Guest Book

Gary L. Allan Sr., husband of Joyce C. (Kendig) Allan, of Pottstown, died Friday, April 8, 2011 in his home. Born in Attleboro, Mass., he was the son of the late George and Bernice (Haskel) Allan. He worked for the Crompton and Knowles Chemical Dye Company in Gibraltar, Pa. Mr. Allan also did consulting work for the Auto RX Company in Florida. He was a dealer for Amsoil in Pottstown. Mr. Allan was a volunteer for the Main Street Ministries in Pottstown for many years. He wrote several articles on the editorial page and was a guest columnist for the Pottstown Mercury. He was a devoted father and grandfather.

It seems Gary Allan did consulting work for auto-rx, which means he was either compensated with free product or he was paid with money for his services. Many companies obviuosly have consultants that work for them, but it seems that between 2005 up until 2011 Mr. Allan was posting favorably for auto-rx on other message boards, he never disclosed that he was a PAID POSTER FOR AUTO-Rx. What is even more bizzare is that Mr. Allan was a regular user of Marvel Mystery Oil, yet he tended to play this down in his posts. It seems that auto-rx needed PAID POSTERS for its product and it is a fact that this product is SNAKE OIL, you can tell when a product is snake oil because it needs to be hyped up and the owner of the snake oil needs to use PAID POSTERS.

It seems that auto-rx started out on a board called Bitog back in 2002, the original owner of the board was a man named Bob Winters, he is BOBISTHEOILGUY, and auto-rx was a sponsor on Bitog, and we know that sponsors pay the bills, Mr. Winters tested auto-rx and he told me that it did not work as advertised, if a product does not work as advertised then it is snake oil. Eventually Bob Winters sold his board to a man named Tony Riek, this man was a Paid Poster For Auto-Rx and he protected auto-rx at all costs, he would Lock and Delete Threads that showed auto-rx in a bad light. Unfortunately for auto-rx, Tony Riek passed away, his wife Helen Riek took over the ownership of Bitog, but unfortunately she did not protect auto-rx like her husband did. In time she was flooded with e-mails and PM’s on Bitog from members who were upset with Frank Miller, who was the owner of auto-rx, she had no choice but to terminate auto-rx as a sponsor on Bitog. Of course auto-rx still had Paid Posters like Gary Allan who defended the product. The other Paid Posters did not have Gary Allan’s credibility on Bitog, and what is ironic is that Gary Allan once posted that auto-rx had serious limitations. It seems Mr. Allan only used auto-rx onetime in one of his vehicles. I have no problem with Gary Allan being a consultant for auto-rx and getting paid for his services, what I do have a problem with is that he never divulged that he was a consultant for auto-rx. He did post a few times that he was involved with some experiments with auto-rx but he sure left out the truth about his association with auto-rx. I certainly think it would have been better if Mr. Allan’s obituary had not said anything about his association with auto-rx.

All of auto-rx’s tests are 3rd party tests, which means someone other than auto-rx tested the product, there are a few 3rd Party tests from auto-rx that are interesting, the 1st is the FLEET TAXI TEST, we cannot trust the results since auto-rx provided free product for this test. Dydon Analysis, which does Oil Analysis did two tests for auto-rx, here is the problem, Dyson Analysis is listed on the auto-rx website, and on the Dyson Oil Analysis website they have auto-rx on there, so this is a business agreement, and it is a fact that Dyson Analysis is no longer recommending auto-rx. There are also two tests from Blackstone Laboratories, basically Oil Analysis tests, these show us nothing, people use Oil Analysis to track Fuel and Coolant Dilution as well as signs for leaks coming from the air box which obviously holds the air filter. Auto-Rx also has two Emmisions Tests that really do not show us anything. There was also a Test and Photo Gallery from Aaron Bermudez, auto-rx did not have anything to do with this test, but what is ironic here is that when Aaron Bermudez went to purchase auto-rx he told the owner he was going to run some tests, so you know what Frank Miller did, he CANCELED HIS ORDER OF AUTO-Rx, Mr. Bermudez had to get someone else to buy auto-rx for him, this man ran his tests and even put the results on his own webpage. It gets real interesting here, eventually he shut down his website and then a few years later someone that worked for auto-rx called him up and asked for permission to use his photos on there website. I can tell you why the owner of auto-rx refused to sell his product to Aaron when he realized he was going to run a test, he knew that he could not control the results of Aaron’s test. A Snake Oil Salesman is only going to run tests that he can control.

There is another test on the auto-rx website where a man named Dnewton, he goes by Dnewton3 on Bitog, he is a Moderator on that board, he did a test of auto-rx where it showed the product raised his compression in a few of his cylinders. The problem here is that Gary Allan met with Dnewton a few yesrs ago, and what is interesting is that Gary Allan was the one that approached Dnewton in using auto-rx. Basically Dnewton stated that he was running a test with Gary Allan and Frank Miller’s help. He was given free product to run his tests. To this day Dnewton3 is still pushing auto-rx on Bitog, its quite obvious that Dnewton3 is a PAID POSTER FOR AUTO-Rx.

The truth is now finally out that Gary Allan was a PAID POSTER FOR AUTO-Rx, I have never heard of a Consultant who worked for FREE.

PM

Edit

Old 10-30-2012, 12:42 AM

Car Info: 2008
a great article contain many information like the person like me...thanks for publish this one....Nice article,
hp rack price in Pakistani appreciate for putting this together! “This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. network cable price in PakistanKeep it up!”
Old 12-30-2012, 03:48 PM

ARX success story - Ford Vulcan 3.0 V-6 - Bob Is The Oil Guy

As you can see dnewton3 is a Paid Poster For Auto-Rx, there is serious doubt as to whether he really did this test, he never really had any problems with his engine, he is not the only Paid Poster For Auto-Rx.

If you see the name Trajan, badtlc, or Donald, they are the Paid Posters For Auto-Rx on BITOG. dnewton3 has so much free auto-rx lying around that he goes into threads and offers to give anyone free auto-rx, things are so bad for auto-rx that they did not have a Christmas Sale this year, kind of hard having a sale when nobody is buying this worthless SNAKE OIL.

You might wonder why the owner of auto-rx chose dnewton3 to run some so called bogus tests, see this dnewton3 is a Moderator on bitog and the owner of auto-rx knew that nobody would question him, at the same time that dnewton3 was posting his tests results there was guy named Spitty in a thread called QUANTIFYING AUTO-RX who was going to post his test results. He was told by the owner of BITOG not to post any results good or bad. You see auto-rx was a sponsor on BITOG at this time and the only tests a snake oil salesman wants posted are the ones that he can control. Be careful about what you read on BITOG, there is a GOOG OLD BOYS NETWORK over there and many of them will post about how great auto-rx is but in reality they do not use the product because they know it is junk.

dnewton3 has never paid a dime for any of his auto-rx, if he has, then he needs to show us his invoices. Anytime auto-rx users brought about questions about the product not working the owner would ask to see there invoices.

Also the owner of BITOG will claim that auto-rx works, that is because her late husband was a Paid Poster For Auto-Rx, her husband bought BITOG for $1000.00 and awhile back she was asking $100,000 and then dropped the price down to about $50,000

The best offer she got was about $5000.00 she should probably take it, the original owner of BITOG told me most months he barely broke even or sometimes he would make a little bit of money. Sponsors come and go on BITOG because they are really not seeing any return on there investment. Things are so bad on BITOG that I bet the owner would be lucky to get about $1000.00 for the Board.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:13 PM

Thanks for the tip!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:19 AM

dnewton3

Loc: Indianapolis, IN

I had the priviledge and pleasure of meeting with Gary a few years ago when my family and I visited PA on a summer camping trip. Upon our invitation, he came down to our campsite.

He pulled up in his old Jeep CJ. We shook hands; he had a good strong greeting - one that you can appreciate. He was very polite to my family. He wasn't there five minutes and we had the hood open, admiring the extra "stuff" in there. He was proud to display all the various upgrades and engineering he'd done on it. He took pride in his stuff.

We spent several hours together; sharing, laughing, debating, etc. He was there probably 6 hours, and we enjoyed the campfire. We spoke of everything from filters to politics to religion to high-school mistakes and misgivings. When he left, there was a handhake, but also a hug. Yes, I can say that I got a bear-hug from Gary!

I will truly miss him.

Godspeed, Gary.
Your friend, Dave.

Edited by dnewton3 (04/11/11 04:56 AM)

dnewton3 meets with Gary Allan who was a consultant for auto-rx for almost 6 hours and then dnewton3 does his auto-rx test, there was no test done, there was a business agreement between Gary Allan and dnewton3 that was orchestrated by the snake oil salesman who owns auto-rx
Old 01-06-2013, 10:34 AM

Gary Allan [Re: Shannow]

TallPaul

Loc: By Detroit

I am shocked. I don't get on the forum much these days and missed this thread. In fact, I sent him an message this morning and then looked at his post count before doing a search. Very sad news. We have lost a few great guys here including the oil analyst in Bismark ND who ran free UOAs on several oil additives for us.

Gary gave me free AutoRx a couple years ago to run in the Aerostar and when the oil pan gasket popped out he offered to pay for the repair.

May he rest in peace.

It seems that Gary Allan gave TallPaul some FREE AUTO-RX a few years ago, if TallPaul was given free auto-rx then anyone who intends to use this product should get it for free.

Why was TallPaul given a free bottle of auto-rx when just about everybody else had to pay almost $28.00 a bottle for this product. Maybe TallPaul was given free product to post favorably about this snake oil.

When a person dies then all of the secrets come out, how many auto-rx customers have met Gary Allan or dnewton3, probably very few in my humble opinion, how many people got free auto-rx for posting favorably about the product, a few did, and TallPaul is one of them.

You can find the thread with this information on BITOG, just GOOGLE ( Gary Allan Death Bitog )
Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 PM

What a damn con artist.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:58 AM

Here is something that is interesting, auto-rx can only be purchased via the Internet, it has probably gotten almost 90% of its sales from BITOG, it was once a sponsor there.

About 600 of these auto-rx purchasers were members, and the others either visited BITOG and heard about auto-rx so they visited the auto-rx tech forum which has 1,221 members. At the sametime 1100 of those members are from the U.S.A. and the rest are from other countries around the world.

Out of 1,221 members on the Auto-Rx Forum, guess how many members are posting, just 1 member, the owner of auto-rx. So if we look at the BITOG Numbers, of those 600 former auto-rx users, only 4 members are posting favorably about auto-rx and the only reason they are posting is because they are accomplices placed by auto-rx to hype the product up.

So we can see that with 1,221 members on the auto-rx forum that a 10% success rate would be about 122 members posting favorably about the product, 1% would be about 12 people posting. The same thing can be said of BITOG, with 600 members who bought the product, only the 4 accomplices are posting about auto-rx, this product has a 0% Success Rate.

What is also interesting is that Donald, Trajan, badtlc, dnewton3, these 4 people being compensated to push auto-rx do not even post on the auto-rx forum, probably because they are not really using the product. If any of you joined the auto-rx forum and asked questions about these individuals that I mentioned, I guarantee the thread would get Deleted. Even the owner of BITOG has claimed that auto-rx worked, yet she had to kick auto-rx off as a site sponsor, she is not a member on the auto-rx forum.

The 1st post you looked at in this thread is what will happen if you buy auto-rx and then when it does not work and you complain, so save yourself some money and grief and just ask members here what they have used to clean up there engines in the past.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:52 AM

Car Info: Forester
You guys crack me up. This "demarpaint" is a fraud. He has posted the same, word for word nonsense under the name Gary Allan Jr, dnewton 3, and a few others.

Read the comments here: Gary Allan - YouTube Look at the date he joined. Look at how he claims to be Gary Allan.
Notice the phrase PAID POSTER...." Then realize that the man he claims to be died the year before.

Look here: just finished my first 1000 miles with AutoRX - Page 2 - F150online Forums See that phrase again, "PAID POSTER..." And notice, he is kind enough to post the obit. Dies April 8, 2011. So how could he join a video site in 2012?

Google search will reveal the same word for word nonsense at other sites.

You guys have been taken in by a fraud.

And no, the OP isn't a fraud. It didn't work for him. Not every product works for everyone.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:49 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5rs
Did you guys just join to argue? No one should have the need to run BS additives in the first place if motor was taken care of..... end of story. Fools Gold
Old 04-01-2013, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Osiris
You guys crack me up. This "demarpaint" is a fraud. He has posted the same, word for word nonsense under the name Gary Allan Jr, dnewton 3, and a few others.

Read the comments here: Gary Allan - YouTube Look at the date he joined. Look at how he claims to be Gary Allan.
Notice the phrase PAID POSTER...." Then realize that the man he claims to be died the year before.

Look here: just finished my first 1000 miles with AutoRX - Page 2 - F150online Forums See that phrase again, "PAID POSTER..." And notice, he is kind enough to post the obit. Dies April 8, 2011. So how could he join a video site in 2012?

Google search will reveal the same word for word nonsense at other sites.

You guys have been taken in by a fraud.

And no, the OP isn't a fraud. It didn't work for him. Not every product works for everyone.
demarpaint is not a fraud, I was using his name to have fun with auto-rx, many people know my real identity, I am the greatest auto-rx hater on the planet, I AM DARGO.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:17 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Kung Fu Grandpa.

Search this Thread