What up Long Island

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 01:37 PM

yea man, i know u posted this a while ago, but i been away in vt alot for snowboarding alot and im finally back on LI. if any other long islanders are down for a meet ill be there.
Old 03-04-2003, 04:46 PM

Car Info: black o2 sedan
whats up guys, im from long island, freeport to be exact

...... i personally love cruising around ocean parkway bc my house is right there and theres a big BJs parkinglot by the entrance to the parkway that we can hang in,

and if anyone wanted to drag a little, the freeport industrial area is right there also.... VERY secluded

i say we meet at BJS parkinglot off of exit 9W on the meadowbrook, and then we can roll over to nathans in oceanside bc they have meets there on wedsday, with all sorts of cars, if its freezing though noone will be out
Old 03-04-2003, 05:04 PM

yo krillz and all u other guys i say we do this tomorrow night or some other night casue i'm dyin to see some other WRX's on long island and chill with some of u other owners out there. I live over in east rockaway right next to oceanside and lynbrook. i'm definately willing to come out after i get out of my class tomorrow night from Hofstra.
Old 03-04-2003, 05:44 PM

Talking

no doubt im down, my email is krillz2000@yahoo.com, and my AIM is "krillzkillz"
i get both on my phone so you can get in touch whenever,
i dont know if anyone will be at Nathans yet, it might be early in the year yet, but i have heard them racing late wednesdayn night

what time are you outta class? ill meet you wherever, but i say we all meet up a BJs and go from there....

hell, we could do it every wednesday and show up the muscle cars there!.....

and this weekend is hightech imports vs american muscle at Etownraceway, if you wanna drag

i say we meet at BJs (who could think of a better name than that?)

exit 9W off the meadowbrook

im up by Nassau right now, im gonna roll around and see if i can catch some action

Later!
Old 03-05-2003, 10:11 AM

so does anyone wanna meet tonite??????????

it looks like itll be dry (enough) and its not that cold out so people will be at nathans prob....

aim me krillzkillz
Old 03-05-2003, 10:57 AM

my last class is from 620-745 but i usually get out 10 15 mins early so if u wanna meet im defnately down for toniht. that will prob be a good time to meet up over by BJ becasue if whoever shows wants to go to nathans they dont meet there till later i heard. i put your AIM name on my buddy list krillz, mine is nac218 for AIM if u wanna im me and my email is ncdawg@aol.com. peceeeee.
dont have too many mods on my car yet, but i still like to go out and chill with other WRX drivers.
Old 03-05-2003, 11:21 AM

Thumbs up

****, i dont have any mods on my car yet... just a grill and some headlights..... ok so you wanna do 8pm? ill swing by there..... ill have my phone on so if anyone wants IM me

ps- im pretty damn sure that BJ's will still be open at that time, but we can meet at the front end of the parking lot
Old 03-05-2003, 12:02 PM

people are saying that 8 is too early so it might be better to go there later.... so we dont wind up sitting around for too long

hmmmmmmmmmm.....
Old 03-05-2003, 12:35 PM

yea whatever time is cool with me just drop a line here or give me and email with what time people are meeting up and i'll show.
Old 03-05-2003, 12:44 PM

10 10 10

im gonna say 10oclock becuase its nice fat number

who knows whol be there
Old 03-05-2003, 05:31 PM

10 at BJ's? what road is it on?
i kno where the meadowbrook exit is but i wouldnt take the meadowbrook from my house, i kind of kno where it is but just tell me the road and i thkn i'll be able to figure it out.
Old 03-05-2003, 10:19 PM

Talking

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! thanks cyril!

Quick Reply: What up Long Island