Rochester - WRX Dyno Day with special guest tuner

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2003, 06:25 AM

Rochester - WRX Dyno Day with special guest tuner

I am posting this on behalf of the guy who is organizing it in order to get more exposure in the Subaru community. Below is Sean's post from www.ubrf.org where he is organizing this.

http://www.ubrf.org/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=1

Listen up all you WRX/STi owners. I am organizing a Dyno day in collaboration with Fountain Motorsports. The guest tuner will be Nathan Kofahl from TurboXS.

He will be here for 1 or 2 days to do 1-on-1 dyno tuning of their UTEC setups as well as installs for the UTEC for those of you who want to purchase it before he gets here.

There needs to be a minimum of 5 cars to dyno and it will be limited to the first 10 people who want in on it (exceptions may be taken on a case by case basis after the slots fill up). I am opening this up to the Rochester and Buffalo regions right now so if you want in on this, get me a deposit.

The date and time have yet to be determined. Before I tie up Nathan and Tom's schedules, I want to make sure we have at least 5 people interested in getting some hands on tuning instruction.

Now for the pricing. The pricing is tentatively set at $300 for a 1-on-1 tuning session with Nathan. Unlike other big name tuners, he will show you how everything works and discuss some of the aspects of tuning. And this DOES INCLUDE THE DYNO TIME thanks to Tom at Fountain Motorsports. You will need to reserve your spot with a $150 deposit.

He will also be available to bring UTEC's for installs. Thanks to Tom and Nathan, the pricing we worked out is $849 for the UTEC installed. Yes I said $849. The regular price is $999 everywhere else. The only condition is that this is pre-pay only for the UTEC. We can have them shipped up here before Nathan comes up if you want it early. Otherwise it will get installed when he comes up.

For those of you that want to do a package deal (UTEC installed and dynotime), we are doing a package deal of $1100 for both.

This is probably the only time you will get a chance like this so don't let it slip.

To sum up:

Dyno time: $300
UTEC: $849
Dyno Time and UTEC: $1100

To reserve your spot contact me at tevenor@rochester.rr.com or by phone at 585-230-9272 or Tom at Fountain Motorsports at 315-524-6400
Old 10-01-2003, 05:50 AM

Bump
Old 10-02-2003, 04:31 PM

From Nathan, about the event. Get your deposits in now to reserve your spot.

"It looks like this trip will be around the last full weekend in Oct.

I will, as mentioned above, be spending some time with each owner to help them understand the basics of what I am doing when I tune their car. I've decided that this is one of the best ways to ensure that the community of UTEC owners in that area is better equipped to tune their own cars in the future.

-Nathan
www.turboxs.com