Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

YEAH...one day without immigrants! BTW, it's a communist holiday.

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 10:29 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
YEAH...one day without immigrants! BTW, it's a communist holiday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12573992/from/RS.2/

So today is the day without immigrants??? Yeah, I wish. They were all over the place as usual on my way to work. Guess you can't have everything.

BTW, y'all know May 1st has been a communist holiday for a long time...right?
http://rwor.org/a/045/may-1-another-world.html

Freaking filth....

Last edited by HellaDumb; 05-01-2006 at 10:32 AM.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:38 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Freaking filth....
Wow. Are you truly that tiwsted up inside? Where's the love man? I thought that you were a man of faith. It is one thing to stand firm against something, another to denigrate an entire group of people that you were called to help.

Peace
Old 05-01-2006, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by dub2w
Wow. Are you truly that tiwsted up inside? Where's the love man? I thought that you were a man of faith. It is one thing to stand firm against something, another to denigrate an entire group of people that you were called to help.

Peace
You're kidding, right? They are the Revolutionist Communist Party and they want to destroy everything that America is!

I am a man of faith, and in Heaven, not everyone is equal! Do you get to sit on the right hand of your savior? How about your neighbor? You will be above or below people based on the work in your life. That's my personal understanding anyway. No, if I spend my life hoarding money and toys and don't use my talents and EARNED wealth to help others, I'll be lower than a well-meaning tree hugger .

Capitalism WITH MORALITY is much better than any form of Communism that I know. Look at the relative prosperity and aid the U.S. is able to give the world through Capitalism.... now show me any like example in the history of the planet from a communist govt.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:55 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
May 1st is labor day in Mexico. Is labor day a communist holiday? I think not...in fact, it's the celebration of the people who make free market capitalism possible.
Old 05-01-2006, 12:56 PM

No, go look up the history of the May 1st holiday. It's basically a celebration of the proletariat under communism.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Not impressed by the turnouts at all. I took a drive to the Capitol and the streets were relatively smooth sailing - the only blockage was 1 block buffer zone set-up by the police with no visible people behind the barrier. But as I got closer (around L) I had to remind myself I was in downtown Sacramento and not a flea market. Not because of the staggering amount of people that didn't show... but because of the blaring mexican circus music. It was basically a bunch of loudmouth Mexicans preaching to other loudmouth Mexicans. Totally ineffective as anticipated.

Last edited by Salty; 05-01-2006 at 01:48 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:59 PM

From the AP:

"In Sacramento, police estimated a crowd of 20,000 rallied at the Capitol before marching through downtown streets. Carrying U.S. and Mexican flags, marchers waved signs and chanted, keeping pace with rhythmic drum beats and periodic notes from brass horns. Organized by the Service Employees Union, the big crowd was a peaceful mix of young and old, families and students, workers and the elderly. "

I think that is respectable. In LA, the crowd was estimated to be over a quarter million. Now that is definitely respectable.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Haaa Granting amnesty to a bunch too damn dumb to realize which country they are in. "Hey Moron your flying the wrong freakin' flag". Come to my country, from day one and starting off on the wrong damn foot... A criminal!!! Protest my government, my country, no gringo day... I wonder if the drug runners took the day off. I wonder if the rapists and violent crime offenders took the day off. Did the illegal prisoners take the day off too? This thing has got me pretty fired up.
Rant off
Old 05-01-2006, 07:56 PM

Car Info: 06 STI WRB/Gold
This is a joke and it's not the 60's anymore so stop the protest. Did anyone else hear something about how mexicans want our national anthem played in spanish? Whats up with that? I don't see any other country changing the language of their anthems to suit other peoples needs, besides the hearing impaired of course. We keep catering to these people and they will keep taking.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
^ other countries aren't changing thier Anthems language because thier country has a national language. Wake up Americans, your losing your country...
Old 05-01-2006, 10:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by dub2w
I think that is respectable. In LA, the crowd was estimated to be over a quarter million. Now that is definitely respectable.
I'm not saying it wasn't respectable. It was their location that rendered them completely ineffective. The police created a one block buffer zone around capitol. So if you were driving in the exact area you were detoured before you could begin to hear or see anything. So it was basically a bunch of people inside a cocoon protesting to each-other and the rest of the entire Sacramento population not giving a ****.

I stopped by at 12:30 pm and had no problem navigating through the city. Took a lot of pics and would post them if only my blog wasn’t down at the moment.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:36 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by ipozestu
Haaa Granting amnesty to a bunch too damn dumb to realize which country they are in. "Hey Moron your flying the wrong freakin' flag". Come to my country, from day one and starting off on the wrong damn foot... A criminal!!! Protest my government, my country, no gringo day... I wonder if the drug runners took the day off. I wonder if the rapists and violent crime offenders took the day off. Did the illegal prisoners take the day off too? This thing has got me pretty fired up.
Rant off
You don't even deserve a response.

Originally Posted by lovesmysuby04
This is a joke and it's not the 60's anymore so stop the protest. Did anyone else hear something about how mexicans want our national anthem played in spanish? Whats up with that? I don't see any other country changing the language of their anthems to suit other peoples needs, besides the hearing impaired of course. We keep catering to these people and they will keep taking.
First off get your facts straight before you stammer on in this forum. The "Mexicans" do not want our NA played in Spainish (I'm really actually suprised you didn't call it "mexican" :rotfl: ) A few people got together and decided to get some press by singing the song in Spainish. Who cares, it's a publicity stunt, and like most it will go away.

Originally Posted by ipozestu
^ other countries aren't changing thier Anthems language because thier country has a national language. Wake up Americans, your losing your country...
HOLY CRAP the idiots have taken over! MV, Dub, Someone make them stop. People aren't this stupid are they?
Old 05-02-2006, 06:51 AM

I'm hoping in the mass forced exodus of immigrants we will be able to scurry away some of these folks who listen to George W. and are enamored by his eloquence and wit.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:00 AM

Car Info: 06 STI WRB/Gold
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
First off get your facts straight before you stammer on in this forum. The "Mexicans" do not want our NA played in Spainish (I'm really actually suprised you didn't call it "mexican" :rotfl: ) A few people got together and decided to get some press by singing the song in Spainish. Who cares, it's a publicity stunt, and like most it will go away.
Look at the question mark at the end of the sentence. I was asking a question because I didn't know if it was true or not. I should have called it Mexican too cause their language is not proper spanish.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by lovesmysuby04
Look at the question mark at the end of the sentence. I was asking a question because I didn't know if it was true or not. I should have called it Mexican too cause their language is not proper spanish.
Well in proper english one would conclude that you were asking if anyone else heard that "mexicans wanted our NA played in spanish" Not if it was true or not but if anyone else had heard that, at least that was my take on it.

Quick Reply: YEAH...one day without immigrants! BTW, it's a communist holiday.