Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

WTF is wrong w/ Kerry?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 06:18 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
WTF is wrong w/ Kerry?

So how do you defend Kerry's highly insulting comments?
At least he has the ***** to tell the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o
Old 10-31-2006, 11:12 PM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
ima play devil's advocate here and say that it does take years of hard work to graduate from westpoint or annapolis....and you still get stuck in iraq.....
Old 10-31-2006, 11:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
It's not just that. There's a ton of smart people in the military. A lot of them have degrees and are either trying to pay off student loans, add more wallpaper to the resume, serve their country, or all three. I knew a lot of them. At one point 50% of the people in my platoon that had 2yr degrees or better. And this was just my experience...

Here's another thing... liberals/dems get so infatuated with Iraq that it literally blinds them in the same respect they think Bush is blinded regarding the WOT. Kerry's elitist comment is a perfect example of this. How could one possibly be smart knowing what he or she is getting into. How could one volunteer to serve this great country knowing that Iraq was a big lie!11omg! Thing is, a lot of these volunteers don't care enough (or at all) and are willing to take their chances, albeit very small, on getting injured or killed over there, assuming they ever see combat. A lot of smart people joined prior to and after 9/11 because the idea of selfless service, college/student loan money and adventure outweighed politics and/or liberal drivel on morality. It does not make them stupid.

Kerry is a has been. He could have apologized and people would have forgotten. Instead, he's turned a verbal mistake into a political pissing contest and it's making him look like the doughebag he really is.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:16 AM

Car Info: Sline
All I would have to say to Kerry is much like what Salty said. But what about the NUMEROUS ROTC College students that ARE doing their homework, that ARE studying, that ARE doing well in school. When they graduate they go into active duty as an officer. Even these COLLEGE graduates with a GOOD EDUCATION can go to Iraq.

Horrible comment from a horrible man.

"Want to do well in life, marry a billionaire wife." LOL, one of the comments on YouTube.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by jvick125
All I would have to say to Kerry is much like what Salty said. But what about the NUMEROUS ROTC College students that ARE doing their homework, that ARE studying, that ARE doing well in school. When they graduate they go into active duty as an officer. Even these COLLEGE graduates with a GOOD EDUCATION can go to Iraq.

Horrible comment from a horrible man.

"Want to do well in life, marry a billionaire wife." LOL, one of the comments on YouTube.
Kerry is a jackass....I just wish he would go away.

Scares me that he may run again.....
Old 11-01-2006, 08:38 AM

ya the democratic party can't win if they nominate him......i hope they learned their lesson last election.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:03 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
Which is worse?
Kerry's statements or the fact that we have lost nearly 3,000 personnel while engaged in Iraq?

As usual, the Republicans are going to scramble to divert attention off themselves, and unfortunately Kerry made a remark that was "inappropriate" and is being taken out of it's intended context.

Did we so quickly forget that the republicans' are knee deep in controversy?

For Kerry's stand point on the issue, why don't you try and look into the reason behind his remarks:

http://blog.johnkerry.com/2006/10/ke...our_troop.html
Old 11-01-2006, 10:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by RedStage
Which is worse?
Kerry's statements or the fact that we have lost nearly 3,000 personnel while engaged in Iraq?

As usual, the Republicans are going to scramble to divert attention off themselves, and unfortunately Kerry made a remark that was "inappropriate" and is being taken out of it's intended context.
Nice red herring. Look, we all know Iraq isn't going well but in this case it's irrelevant to Kerry's comment.

And I love how D student Kerry comments need to be carefully deciphered by liberals as if they're theologists. Meanwhile Bush, who isn't the brightest person I’ll admit, is lumped in with Dr. Sues when he talks on serious topics. He even got slightly better grades than Kerry in college!

Is it because Kerry is a Democrat or because Bush isn't the most eloquent speaker? I have a feeling it has more to do with the elitist ideal that all Democrats/Libs are infallible in the mind department. This is why Kerry is in this situation to begin with.

He’s an *** and needs to disappear for the sake of your party. Your answer should have been the same as SilverScoober for the sake of your party. And no, I don't think anyone has forgotten about the mess with the Republicans. I think their shenanigans will reflect in the polls. If Kerry has apologized he would of been the better man than all those Republicans currently screwing-up their party.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
apologize for what? What did he do wrong. he said something that was taken by the majority out of context, explained himself, and then left it alone.
Old 11-01-2006, 10:35 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Kerry never explained, other than saying he mis-spoke.
Kerry has yet to apologize to those that he offended, because he doesn't give a ****.
Other Dems have criticized/canceled fund raisers/distanced themselves from Kerry.

His elitism shines yet again.

Thanks, Mr Xevious:

Last edited by FW Motorsports; 11-01-2006 at 10:43 AM.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
Personally I'm not concerned with it.

Everything said in politics needs to be taken with a grain of salt, because no matter what is said, it will ALWAYS be taken and turned into something usable by the other parties.

I just love how everyone jumps on board with the media.

FYI, I am Democrat, I voted last time around, but my vote was not counted. Considering Florida's stance on Military Absentee Ballots. Two Presidential elections in a row where absentee ballots from the military were not added in to the voting due to some BS from Florida.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
I also voted last time to not have it count.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
oh god damnit there is another one of these....
Old 11-01-2006, 12:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 07 Car
Like that picture the troops are holding up!
Old 11-01-2006, 01:20 PM

^bump^

Quick Reply: WTF is wrong w/ Kerry?