Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Why does dr3d1zzl3 spew Anti-Americanism?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 03:25 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Why does dr3d1zzl3 spew Anti-Americanism?

I mean really... don't you have anything nice to say?

Edit... Ok OK OK... you are fair and balanced. I take it back.

Last edited by HellaDumb; 07-15-2004 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:33 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
i guess i stick up for him.

I don't think its anti-americanism as much as concerned about all the flaws of what we have been told is grand and unquestionable glory. I think thats its good that he is outraged - because of all times to be outraged, this is certainly it. Plus, everyone has to have their fights. What would you suggest, entire threads devoted to how amazing america is? Although that sounds nice and warm, i doubt that would fly.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by constellation
i guess i stick up for him.

I don't think its anti-americanism as much as concerned about all the flaws of what we have been told is grand and unquestionable glory. I think thats its good that he is outraged - because of all times to be outraged, this is certainly it. Plus, everyone has to have their fights. What would you suggest, entire threads devoted to how amazing america is? Although that sounds nice and warm, i doubt that would fly.
Yes.. but look what is happening to our society. It's the opposite of rose-colored glasses.... everyone goes out looking for the negative aspect of everything regarding our country and society. Those who truly hate our country and what it represents couldn't be happier that this is happening because it makes us weaker.

This country is wonderful, but this growing attitude is unhealthy. I admit I've even contracted this "sickness," thinking about all the American Indians we killed when I should have been enjoying a mid-west sunset. This is not a nice world, yet the U.S. is one of the nicest things in it.

Last edited by HellaDumb; 07-15-2004 at 03:41 PM.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
i would be UNAMERICAN if i didnt QUESTION EVERYTHING MY GOVERMENT DID.

Its people like me who keep **** in check, its people like me who founded this wonderful nation, its people like me who will continue to push this country to be the best it can be.

NOT people such as your self WHO BLINDLY FOLLOW THE LEADER

THis is a NATION OF LEADERS, not a nation WITH A LEADER
Old 07-15-2004, 03:49 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
Another thing is that most of us living here in the US don't have as much as a clue what is being done around the world "in our name", if we did, we'd all be a lot more pissed off.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Hating this administration and its foreign policy does not mean hating America, and all you people labelling anyone that doesn't share you're America love it or leave it attitude as "America Haters" are just plain wrong.

and don't get me started on this crap about "they hate us 'cause of our freedom" what a line of BS....
Old 07-15-2004, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
i would be UNAMERICAN if i didnt QUESTION EVERYTHING MY GOVERMENT DID.
Its people like me who keep **** in check, its people like me who founded this wonderful nation, its people like me who will continue to push this country to be the best it can be.
NOT people such as your self WHO BLINDLY FOLLOW THE LEADER
THis is a NATION OF LEADERS, not a nation WITH A LEADER
It appears to me that you simply spew propaganda.... I haven't heard one positive contribution from you ... just Bush this, conservatives that, etc etc.... all crap.

You need to change your tone a bit if you care about how you are perceived... which I doubt.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by psoper
Another thing is that most of us living here in the US don't have as much as a clue what is being done around the world "in our name", if we did, we'd all be a lot more pissed off.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Hating this administration and its foreign policy does not mean hating America, and all you people labelling anyone that doesn't share you're America love it or leave it attitude as "America Haters" are just plain wrong.

and don't get me started on this crap about "they hate us 'cause of our freedom" what a line of BS....
Then why don't you go and work for the government? Do you think they actually represent the people? Our system may be a joke, but it's still one of the best.

What if Bush gets re-elected... are you going to cry like a girl, or try to work WITH them?
Old 07-15-2004, 04:00 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
It appears to me that you simply spew propaganda.... I haven't heard one positive contribution from you ... just Bush this, conservatives that, etc etc.... all crap.

You need to change your tone a bit if you care about how you are perceived... which I doubt.

ever think that my contribution towards painting bush and the "cons" for what they are is a positive contribution?

Just a thought, and if you want positive renforcement of your world views there is allways fox news, it is 24 hours after all.

Old 07-15-2004, 04:01 PM
VIP Member

Then why don't you go and work for the government? Do you think they actually represent the people? Our system may be a joke, but it's still one of the best.

What if Bush gets re-elected... are you going to cry like a girl, or try to work WITH them?

i will do everything in my power to work against him if he is relected. (that is legal of course)
Old 07-15-2004, 04:02 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
Bush can only be re-elected if he were elected in the first place.

If he steals this election too, I might seriously think about moving to another country, but unless he does a 180 and decides we should be diplomatic and work with other countries, I most certainly will not work with him on making the rest of the world hate us, which is about all he's demonstarted any ability for
Old 07-15-2004, 04:03 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by psoper
Bush can only be re-elected if he were elected in the first place.

If he steals this election too, I might seriously think about moving to another country, but unless he does a 180 and decides we should be diplomatic and work with other countries, I most certainly will not work with him on making the rest of the world hate us, which is about all he's demonstarted any ability for

i will never run and hide, i will stay and fight.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
i will do everything in my power to work against him if he is relected. (that is legal of course)
That's exactly what is Anti-American about you. Why wouldn't you try to work toward common objectives?

Ever heard of sedition?
Old 07-15-2004, 04:42 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS
If he steals this election too, I might seriously think about moving to another country.
I'm already looking for jobs in other countries. Now all this talk about how the elections could be delayed? Ha, no sir - that is a lie.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:51 PM

Car Info: 2000 Impreza Coupe RS-T Tec3/Vishnu turbo Color: B
and then ask Why does Bush call anyone with their own view of how America is supposed to be non-american. It is called abuse of power. It is American to have your own view hence Bush is the anti-american.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:56 PM
VIP Member

That's exactly what is Anti-American about you. Why wouldn't you try to work toward common objectives?

Ever heard of sedition?

so in your definition

being Pro American is doing what ever the goverment tells you no matter what?

THat sounds more like a ****ing communist state then anything.

Quick Reply: Why does dr3d1zzl3 spew Anti-Americanism?