Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Who the hell believes this crap!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 02:51 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Who the hell believes this crap!!!

I mean seriously... this guy is pure evil, we need to get rid of this guy....

Full story:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

President Bush launched a new effort to shore up support for the increasingly unpopular war in Iraq on Monday and accused Iran of providing explosives used to attack American troops.
Story about Iran providing bombs:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/...raq/index.html

Now since the american people aren't supporting him in bombing Iran, he is going with his fall back plan and making **** up!!

"Such actions, along with Iran's support for terrorism and its pursuit of nuclear weapons, are increasingly isolating Iran, and America will continue to rally the world to confront these threats," he said
Right.....

Then after all the deaths, the rising death toll count there over 2,300 troops DEAD, that's not counting the thousands on thousands who have been injuried during the war. The increase civil war within the country, and basically the full out mayhem in the middle east he has the nerve to say...

"Yet out of this crisis, we've also seen signs of a hopeful future."

Last edited by GT35 STI; 03-14-2006 at 02:54 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:59 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
I mean seriously... this guy is pure evil, we need to get rid of this guy....
Em, sorry, NO. Bush got us involved with pure evil you dumb F*CK! Yeah, I'd prefer we pack up and let them return Iraq to the dark ages, but let's make the best of the current situation that he got us into.

By the way, you should be careful how you speak/write regarding our Commander-in-Chief unless you want the Russia-esque Siberia treatment.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:33 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
While I agree that Bush and the current admin have been underhanded in their actions (including lying, omiting critical facts, etc...), Iran really is a bad place that we need to watch out for. That'd be easier if Bush hadn't put us in such a s***storm in Iraq though...
Old 03-14-2006, 10:35 AM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Em, sorry, NO. Bush got us involved with pure evil you dumb F*CK! Yeah, I'd prefer we pack up and let them return Iraq to the dark ages, but let's make the best of the current situation that he got us into.

By the way, you should be careful how you speak/write regarding our Commander-in-Chief unless you want the Russia-esque Siberia treatment.

Way to be an a**...

I think you might be the only one left here who doesn't think Bush is a failure anyway...
Old 03-14-2006, 11:18 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
I think we should resurrect that whole "Bush will be one of the greatest Presidents evAr" thread! :rotfl:
Old 03-14-2006, 11:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by MVWRX
While I agree that Bush and the current admin have been underhanded in their actions (including lying, omiting critical facts, etc...), Iran really is a bad place that we need to watch out for. That'd be easier if Bush hadn't put us in such a s***storm in Iraq though...
I actually agree with you for once, except for the lying part.

Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
I think we should resurrect that whole "Bush will be one of the greatest Presidents evAr" thread! :rotfl:
Wasn't that Hella's thread?
Old 03-14-2006, 11:58 AM
VIP Member

This thread doesn't make alot of sense though, who is pure evil? The president of Iran? But then you go on a nonsensical rant about how Bush lied and people died. And then contradict your statement by saying whoever believes the news is a retard?

Try to keep one thought together in the future. Thanks.

Last edited by VIBEELEVEN; 03-14-2006 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
Are you talking about the one where we suggest that if everything does work out regarding foreign policy then he'll be "up there"? I still think this is true for the most part. Even if Iraq breaks out into a massive civil war, if that civil war ends peacefully, then Bush will still get credit for taking the first and most vital step. You don't even have to factor in other aspects of his Presidency at that point because the foreign policy aspect is so huge.

On the contrary, if everything continues to absolute dog ****, then Bush will be be considered one of the worst Presidents ever to serve. It will only be further exemplified at this point by economical reason(s) because his foreign policy would have never amounted to anything.
Old 03-14-2006, 05:59 PM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
i'm placing my money on the latter
Old 03-14-2006, 11:27 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by spedmunki
i'm placing my money on the latter
And your reason is...
Old 03-15-2006, 12:54 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy
Becasue "operation iraqi freedom" or whatever it's called now is going to end up not having been worth our time, money, or american lives
Old 03-15-2006, 12:57 AM
VIP Member

Probably, but why? Because it was destined to be a failure or because it has been made into one?
Old 03-15-2006, 09:15 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
Probably, but why? Because it was destined to be a failure or because it has been made into one?
It was fought all wrong, IMO. Soldiers being handcuffed by what they can and can't do in a COMBAT ZONE. If we are going to go to war it must be all out. No half-assing it. If they would have let the soldiers do their jobs in the first place this would have been over already. Couple that with the fact that our reasons for being there have changed multiple times now...Bah, I hate talking about this anymore.

It's amazing how people have changed their thoughts now though. My father was very much for the war in the beginning, he would always argue with me that Sadaam was a threat to us directly, ties to terrorism, etc. Now he is so very much against Bush and the war because no one has any idea how to get us out or what is going to happen over there and every day it seems like now a US soldier gets killed and 50-60 Iraqis get murdered. I think the goal is admirable but unrealistic.

The problem with Middle-Eastern politics is that even when someone wins, no one really wins anything. Israel "won " when they got their land back but look what they have to deal with every single day.

The people in that area have been fighting with other religions, governments and even within their own people since the beginning of time and we are arrogant enough to think that we can go over there and say "Here, take this democracy, now isn't your life so much better" and they are all going to just perk up and say "hey, thanks for that, I don't know why we have been fighting for all these years but now we see the error in our ways"

Americans are the dumbest group of smart people on the planet in that regard. The only viewpoint most Americans have is highly ethnocentric.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:20 AM
VIP Member

I agree with you, very well put but I have a hard time finding sincereity in the first part.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:27 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
I agree with you, very well put but I have a hard time finding sincereity in the first part.
What the hate talking about it part?

Ok, maybe I do enjoy the banter....

Quick Reply: Who the hell believes this crap!!!