Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

What are the moderators here for?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 04:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
aint it great to see this forum used properly?

haha funny how you this forum is being used for the very thing you are fighting against.

(i cleared my pms)
Old 07-15-2004, 04:03 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
haha funny how you this forum is being used for the very thing
Grap on my engrish y0.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:07 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Talking

Originally Posted by awns729
I think this is going to work out great. Although the moderators have different views, they seem to have a great deal of respect for one another and to me it seems like the forum will do great with them in charge.
That's the funniest thing I've read all day!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I almost did a tinkle in my pants!
Old 07-15-2004, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by david2z4
I trully think that the moderators(staff) of this forum should not post thier political views or make political coments in this forum. If they cannot keep thier mouth shut get a new staff member for this forum.
It's pointless. You might as well be in the Moveon.org forum.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
So, David shouldn't voice his opinion about something he doesn't like? He should just leave rather than attempt to discuss it? You seriously misunderstand the purpose of this forum and i-club as a whole my friend.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by BAN SUVS
So, David shouldn't voice his opinion about something he doesn't like? He should just leave rather than attempt to discuss it? You seriously misunderstand the purpose of this forum and i-club as a whole my friend.

Wow... your intuition is top notch! You cut right to the chase and are correct... there is no point in having a discussion here due to biased "moderators" who don't understand how to moderate a dialogue, but pounce on anyone with a differing opinion than their own.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it... wait... I'll guess the moderators are using bongs now.

I-club as a whole works fine... but this forum is joke and wonderful display of Anti-Bush crud.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:36 PM

Car Info: 2000 Impreza Coupe RS-T Tec3/Vishnu turbo Color: B
I am a memeber of moveon.org but that is nothing to do with my mod status.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:39 PM

Wow... your intuition is top notch! You cut right to the chase and are correct... there is no point in having a discussion here due to biased "moderators" who don't understand how to moderate a dialogue, but pounce on anyone with a differing opinion than their own.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it... wait... I'll guess the moderators are using bongs now.

I-club as a whole works fine... but this forum is joke and wonderful display of Anti-Bush crud.
Their views are biased, as are all of ours. But their moderating will be impartial and strictly within the rules of the forum. if you don't liek something Salty or Dr3d1zzl3 has to say, then argue back. Don't take your ball and go home over some stupid "moral stand" because they have the power to change your posts, because that's not going to happen. If it does, they won't be moderators anymore, just liek I wouldn't be if I went around editing your posts or deleting everything you say. If, on the other hand, you can't handle arguing with them, then don't. But don't hide behind their position.

Last edited by Kevin M; 07-15-2004 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:40 PM

Car Info: 2000 Impreza Coupe RS-T Tec3/Vishnu turbo Color: B
and the worst show on TV is crossfire. which you two remind me of. I am independant thinker not a sheep that goes off the right side of the bridge or off the left.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:42 PM

Who watches anything on TV expecting to be impartially informed of anything?
Old 07-15-2004, 04:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
due to biased "moderators" who don't understand how to moderate a dialogue, but pounce on anyone with a differing opinion than their own.
I'm not going validate myself to a member that acts as his handle suggests. :wasteofmytime:

How exactly have we (the "biased moderators") pounced on anyone thus far? Are you familiar as to why this forum was created?
You aren't worth the dancing banana... instead you're a worthy candidate for the dancing poo Name:  turd.gif
Views: 10
Size:  7.8 KB
Old 07-15-2004, 04:59 PM
VIP Member

feel free to put your two cents in man, i encourage you to make good posts with lots of information backing up your views and oppinions.

PLEASE DO

i agree seems that there are more vocal liberal leaning people then right wing bible thumpers on here.

So i encourage you to do the following

Make good posts with all sorts of information supporting your views
Make lots of the above
Do it for the fun and edumaction of it all

So when can we expect the first in the helladumb series?
Old 07-15-2004, 05:01 PM
VIP Member

then shut up and do something about it allready, dont be intimidated by me or any other person who posts facts to back up their views. You by all means have just as much of a right as we do to do the same. We just seem to be doing it with more vigor then you are. So step up to the plate and start hitting some *****.

IE STOP WHINING AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ALLREADY
Old 07-15-2004, 05:02 PM
VIP Member

Name:  turd.gif

Name:  turd.gif

that is pure genius... omfg hahaha
Attached Images
File Type: gif
turd.gif (7.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-15-2004, 05:04 PM

Guys, one last time.

Asking the moderators of the political forum to refrain from political discussion is EXACTLY like asking the tech forum moderators not to discuss technical issues. We wouldn't make people moderators of this forum if they were boring and humble and never had anything to say about politics. Everybody wants to jump on the bandwagon and assume that the job of all moderators is to control the members of the site, when that is flat out false. We are here to encourage discussion, create opportunities for members to debate ideas, and that is all. We are supposed to be the most active members of the forum, and that's how we were chosen to become i-club Staff members.

Each and every member of the forum, staff most especially, must respect the right of others to say what they have to say. None of us is required to respect the content of what any of us says and that goes doubly so in here. It's funny how everybody complainig about Eric is always on the opposite side of his politics. So, I ask all of you- is it his position you think is wrong, or his opinions?

Quick Reply: What are the moderators here for?