Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Turbo Rob on 9/11...

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 04:38 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Turbo Rob on 9/11...

9/11 was a TRAGEDY.

It does not matter if you think a group of Middle Eastern extremists did it OR if you think our own government had a hand in the massacre. The bottom line is that about 3000 people lost their lives for NO GOOD REASON. Half of those people were married and had families that are now left without them.

The World Trade Center and other 9/11 memorials are not being used as a political stage, rather they are being used to show RESPECT for the people who lost their lives.

Next time you decide to run your mouth about how awful of an idea a recognized day for 9/11 would be OR how 9/11 was a sham, you should try to make an attempt (as it is not very hard) to realize that 3000 people died in the attacks. These were not military personnel or fundamentalists. Just people who were at work..

Have some respect and decency for basic life or at the end of the you are just as evil as the terrorists or the government.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:42 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Yes, I agree that people died and it's a tragedy and it was for no good reason.

Is it actually some terrorists in some 3rd world country that hate the United States? Or is it a few powerful, wealthy, international bankers trying to create NWO? I think the difference is very significant.

One, you have just bad people who don't like other people, yea ok fine, if we can eliminate them then this wont happen anymore.

Two, it's some rich ****'s who put these elaborate things together, intertwined, and they'll keep doing it until they reach their goal.

We realized people are dying for something, but I think it can prevented if the world wanted to find out who is doing what.

I recognize people deaths, but I also recognize there is a problem and something needs to be fixed. Sitting here remembering them isn't going to stop another massacre from happening. Fighting against it will help our future.

Last edited by iLoqin; 09-12-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:57 PM

Car Info: STi 07
On top of 3000 people dying that day don't forget the men and women that have died serving their country because of 9/11. The dead count is at around 4600 since the start of the war on terror.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:24 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by Subyusmcguy
On top of 3000 people dying that day don't forget the men and women that have died serving their country because of 9/11. The dead count is at around 4600 since the start of the war on terror.
We have Memorial Day for remembrance of this.

I would prefer if we didn't have a national _____ day for 9/11 much like we don't for December 7. It's great to remember, but I'd rather not remind our combatants what they were able to accomplish each year that this conflict drags on.