Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Thoughts on this picture?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 03:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Thoughts on this picture?

Old 07-30-2004, 08:40 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
I'm going to sue you for posting my photo on the web. Handsome guy, eh?

By the way, it should say, "It's our land now because we kicked your ***, now STAY THE **** OUT!"
Old 07-30-2004, 12:55 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
How dare those evil Isrealis build a wall to keep out their peaceful Muslim neighbors:
Attached Thumbnails Thoughts on this picture?-muslim_land.jpg  
Old 07-30-2004, 01:32 PM

Nice shirt Oaf, where can I get one?
Old 07-30-2004, 02:26 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
I like that shirt.

damned israeli bullies...

yeah, the wall sucks, it's not right.

...but then I would have booted all so-called palestinians out when Israel was created...
Old 07-30-2004, 05:42 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by FUNKED1
Nice shirt Oaf, where can I get one?
Protest Warrior

There are several great shirts/stickers available.
Attached Thumbnails Thoughts on this picture?-democrat_president.gif  

Last edited by FW Motorsports; 07-30-2004 at 05:46 PM.
Old 07-30-2004, 08:04 PM
VIP Member

no one caught on to the pic, what a shame.

I thought it was funny how the picture has a valid point, just 50 or so years ago it was the jews who were having walls built around them to contain them.

Now they are doing it to another set of people.

Just thought it would spark some interesting debate
Old 07-30-2004, 11:24 PM

Thanks Oaf.

Dre, I think the wall is a perfectly reasonable response by the Israelis to the terrorism of the Palestinians. It is definitely preferable to a forceful solution. It should be on their side of the border though (and I think they are re-routing it to make it so).

Last edited by FUNKED1; 07-30-2004 at 11:31 PM.
Old 08-01-2004, 08:31 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3

...just 50 or so years ago it was the jews who were having walls built around them to contain them...
Now, either you are ignorant of the facts or you like to participate in "revisionist" history.
If you are refering to the ghetto of Krakow(1940-1943), the wall wasn't built to "contain" the Jews; it was built to aid in the extermination of the Jews.
This is not happening in Isreal.
After the Krakow ghetto wall established, all Jews in the surrounding areas were herded into the ghetto.
It was a one way trip; once in, one could not leave without running the risk of being killed or having your entire family, friends, neighbors killed.
The ***** then bided their time trying to decide just how to handle the "jewish problem." Some of the Jews were forced into slave labor, working in factories that supported the **** war machine.

The Isrealis are doing what a normal person would do if they lived next door to an obnoxious neighbor.
The Isrealis are not systematically exterminating Arabs.

Free you mind & your **** will follow

Paul
Old 08-01-2004, 08:17 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by FUNKED1
Thanks Oaf.

Dre, I think the wall is a perfectly reasonable response by the Israelis to the terrorism of the Palestinians. It is definitely preferable to a forceful solution. It should be on their side of the border though (and I think they are re-routing it to make it so).

you mean since force doesnt work?????

Nice admital that it doesnt work.
Old 08-01-2004, 09:04 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

dre:

Force, when applied correctly & with disregard to world opinion, always works.

The variable that I believe you are questioning is commitment.
Look at a map of Isreal and surrounding countries; Egypt, Lebenon,Syria, etc.
If Isreal's Muslim neighbors really wanted to, if they were really "commited", they could drive the Jews into the sea.
They, the Muslim neighbors, lack commitment.

You don't really believe that the wall that Isreal is building is the same thing as the ****'s building the wall around the Krakow ghetto?
Do you understand the difference between self-defence and murder?
Do you understand the difference between intensionally targeting school children & pregnant women and killing armed combatants?
Can you explain why no Muslim country will grant the Palestinians "refugee" status?
What is in it for these countries to have Palestinians running around blowing up civilians?
Can you tell us what the common denominator is in roughly 15 of the major wars/conflicts around the world today?

I've read your other posts on other topics and know that you can do better than one liners.

Paul
Old 08-01-2004, 09:34 PM

Car Info: 1990 thing
The israelis have nukes and big guns, big American guns, most countries around israel don't have nukes, and/or are afraid to actually use them, I think the israelis are just crazy enough to do it. Don't get me wrong, I really don't support either side of it, muslim or jewish, but I don't think the muslim nations could push israel into the sea without it costing them, in human lives as well as money (embargoes, sanctions, ect ect). It harkens back to the cold war really, stalemate.
Old 08-02-2004, 12:46 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Oaf
dre:

Force, when applied correctly & with disregard to world opinion, always works.

The variable that I believe you are questioning is commitment.
Look at a map of Isreal and surrounding countries; Egypt, Lebenon,Syria, etc.
If Isreal's Muslim neighbors really wanted to, if they were really "commited", they could drive the Jews into the sea.
They, the Muslim neighbors, lack commitment.

You don't really believe that the wall that Isreal is building is the same thing as the ****'s building the wall around the Krakow ghetto?
Do you understand the difference between self-defence and murder?
Do you understand the difference between intensionally targeting school children & pregnant women and killing armed combatants?
Can you explain why no Muslim country will grant the Palestinians "refugee" status?
What is in it for these countries to have Palestinians running around blowing up civilians?
Can you tell us what the common denominator is in roughly 15 of the major wars/conflicts around the world today?

I've read your other posts on other topics and know that you can do better than one liners.

Paul
force isnt the answer, unless you have the ***** to completely pump the gene pool dry.

Which in todays current world, of allways on, allways connected, international trade, and interwoven societies would be tanatamount to asking for the world to **** on you, while analy probing you with a 60lb sledge.

Read IT WOULD BE SUICIDE FOR EVEN THE US TO GO TO THE EXTENTS NEEDED FOR FORCE TO ALLWAYS WORK.

Not to mention the society that sort of action would be acceptable in would make **** germany look like a teletubby convention.
Old 01-30-2005, 05:46 PM

This is making me sick

The picture you posted is a spin-off of a **** propaganda campaign picture. Get a grip. These "Jews are *****" comparisons are anything but a spark for interesting debate, they are antisemitic b*ll****. Maybe now you can "catch the pic"...
Old 01-30-2005, 07:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
So, why is the smallest and most isolated country in the region still the most powerful country in the region?
Because they don't tolerate the crap spewing from all around them. Oh, and the fact that they could adapt to a western(superior) civilization probably has a little to do with it too. Watch out, Iraq is next. After all thier army is being trained by the most powerful army in the world, second being the, cough, Isralis.

Last edited by VIBEELEVEN; 01-30-2005 at 07:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Thoughts on this picture?