Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Thoughts on capital punishment in the Moussaoui case?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 12:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Question Thoughts on capital punishment in the Moussaoui case?

I guess I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the death penalty for Moussaoui? I personally am usually for capital punishment especially in cases like this one. That being said I am very torn on this one. Not because I don't want to see him put to death because that would make me smile from ear to ear, but because this is exactly what he wants. He wants to be a martyr and we are set to grant him his last wish. I think they should just throw his *** in general pop with some of the other inmates and see how long he lasts. This just seems like one instance where I could be perfectly happy watching him rot in prison for the rest of his life.

Thoughts?
Old 04-14-2006, 12:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
He can't die enough to make up for the people that died on 9/11.....

Since we can't torture him....I say we delay his reunion with Ala as long as possible. And do it to him in solitary confinement the hole time....
Old 04-14-2006, 12:58 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Capitol punishment should never be used in my opinion, so I of course think we should put him in a prison for life. And no special treatment for his religious over what any other religion person gets in jail (I have no idea what type of religious freedoms inmates get, but I would say anything more than access to a holy book is absurd for a convicted killer).
Old 04-14-2006, 01:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Martyrdom is my main concern. This may be the only prisoner i'd be willing to keep alive.
Old 04-14-2006, 01:29 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Hey well don't forget that Bush and his cronies don't follow conventional rules, so it looks like torture is on the table!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'd dial into that shiz on PAY PER VIEW!
Old 05-04-2006, 07:55 AM
VIP Member

So he got Life. What does everyone think? I personally think its great that he doesn't get off that easy. Makes me happy that he will rot in prison. I just hope he gets raped and shanked in the joint. Bastard......
Old 05-04-2006, 09:19 AM

Car Info: Sline
At first I wanted him to get the death penalty, but now I am happy that he got life in prison. It just sucks that he's going to be in a high security prison where he wont have much interaction with regular inmates and some slightly different treatment. It will be interesting to see where they take him and what they do with him. I don't want him in solitary confinment becuase I have a feeling that 99% of inmates aren't going to like him.

I hope that the system does everything in its power to NOT let him kill himself. That would make me mad.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Well, it looks as though he'll be spending his life in solitary at supermax prison in Colorado. Perfect punishment for him, good job jury.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
So he got Life. What does everyone think? I personally think its great that he doesn't get off that easy. Makes me happy that he will rot in prison. I just hope he gets raped and shanked in the joint. Bastard......
Not gonna happen, he will never have contact with any inmates where he's going. That wouldn't be good anyways, the black helicoptor folks would start talking if he was on the receiving side of the shank.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:33 PM

Car Info: Sline
Thought this was an interesting choice of words

Old 05-04-2006, 02:07 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
Not gonna happen, he will never have contact with any inmates where he's going. That wouldn't be good anyways, the black helicoptor folks would start talking if he was on the receiving side of the shank.
Yeah, I know....Just wishful thinking though.....